PDA

View Full Version : Ariza

Indi23
08-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Is Ariza a free agent because he would also be a good pick up... Great athleticism of the bench..

God of War
08-02-2008, 02:35 PM
For the millionth time, the answer is: Yes, but we can't afford him.

Can you guys please post potential and realistic free agents and/or trades? This speculation is getting really old. Why not add Lebron, Wade and Kobe for that matter?

barkley4prez
08-02-2008, 02:39 PM
"realistic" backup pg DIANA TAURASI

chadillachembre
08-02-2008, 02:40 PM

Can you guys please post potential and realistic free agents and/or trades? This speculation is getting really old. Why not add Lebron, Wade and Kobe for that matter?

nah man id rather have chris paul backing up steve nash

fabian11593
08-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Trevor Ariza is staying a Laker baby! 2008-2009 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!

SpeedReed
08-02-2008, 03:21 PM

hahaha! i guess money aint a thing!

theimortalone
08-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Trevor Ariza is staying a Laker baby! 2008-2009 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!

I don't think so!!!! More like Phoenix Suns 2008-2009 NBA Champions!!!!

Indi23
08-02-2008, 05:09 PM

i said Ariza and i dont compare him to lebron wade or kobe.....

Rome
08-02-2008, 06:48 PM
"realistic" backup pg DIANA TAURASI

Then we could trade diaw for candace Parker ha

STAT32
08-02-2008, 07:05 PM
I would trade Doris for Candace Parker in a heartbeat.

PHX-SOXFAN
08-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Is Ariza a free agent because he would also be a good pick up... Great athleticism of the bench..

he's not the missing link for any team. he's pretty overrated simply because lakerfans rave about him just like they reave about walton after a 12 point output. he's a good defender, he can occasionally hit a shot, but face it, he's actually an extremely poor man's posey. I think we already have a better player in barnes than ariza

PHX-SOXFAN
08-02-2008, 08:18 PM
you guys like Ariza after he POSTERIZED Grant Hill huh...

not really impressed, especially since he sat out more games than grant hill:speechless: and shoots terribly. he's a guy you don't have to guard on the perimeter and can sag off of

ARMIN12NBA
08-02-2008, 09:09 PM

No he is not. He picked up his player option and is staying with the Lakers. He would've been a great addition since he plays great defense and also averaged over 7 points and 3 rebounds with the Lakers.

STAT32
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM

By that logic you should be an absolutely huge Amare fan (Amare owns Kwame and Bynum). And I should be a Kobe fan for that dunk he had on Nash a while back?

PhxGiant
08-02-2008, 09:30 PM
i understand your mad. To be honest I would be mad aswell if I had to root for a team that doesnt have a chance to win it all and always chokes in the playoffs:cool:

Ignorant Laker fan baiting :pity:

After watching the finals, i believe the lakers showed they are the biggest choke artists in the league.

STAT32
08-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Good point Giant. Don't bother with dumb little fans like this.

Indi23
08-02-2008, 10:35 PM
the better team won. The reason I say you guys choked is because the year before last year and the year before that I thought u guys were the most talented team in the nba and you should've won it all. And as far as kwame/bynum getting owned by amare. Everyone owns kwame so that doesnt really count. lol, and what happened when u played the improved bynum on christmas day....oh yeah i was there bynum dunked on amare like 3x and blocked his shot twice

lol the better team won... you guys had everything ... the so called best player in the league......Odom(what happened to him) i saw him cough a few times during the finals im not a laker fan so i dont know but what was he choking on?.....Oh yeah the PAU well he had his work cut out from him.... and Whats this talk about Andrew Bynum your making it sound like you guys found the next Shaq i gotta ask you one thing? i never knew you needed 3 allstars and 1 superstar(best scorer in the league) to win a title<<

PhxGiant
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Good point Giant. Don't bother with dumb little fans like this.

Your right, it truely isnt worth the time.

Indi23
08-03-2008, 02:04 AM
i still believe by the time 2011 rolls around phx will be an elite again with and will have a title.

barkley4prez
08-03-2008, 02:20 AM
ok.... 2011 starting 5?
lopez
amare?
diaw?
tucker?
strawberry?,dragic?

whamo
08-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Go back to your Lakers forum. We don't need or want you in here. I bet you didn't have a thing to say when the Suns took care of the Lakers in the playoffs two years in a row. Just like a Lakers fan to start spewing at the mouth when and ONLY when his team is actually doing something positive. Go back under your rock.

JPHX
08-03-2008, 05:38 AM
typical laker fans. they are the most unliked in the world. and they know it too. so they get bored with their forum and come to ours. i just dont get why they think so highly of bynum. whats that little boy gonna do? he had a few good games and he got lucky on some plays against amare, but amare and diesel? come on now. look at this vid. bynum pulled a quick move. yay. then he starts jumping down like a little boy after going to the bathroom by himself for the first time. but it was nothing compared to what shaq did to bynum on the previous play. then with no regard for his life he comes down and gives a little shove to the daddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOk2QFWvbg

this boy still has much to learn and i personally think wont be a big factor as laker fans are suggesting; especially after microfracture.

i think with the lack of FO activity this offseason our forum as become a bit dry. can someone think of something to write that is interesting and realistic.

king4day
08-03-2008, 10:36 AM
the better team won. The reason I say you guys choked is because the year before last year and the year before that I thought u guys were the most talented team in the nba and you should've won it all. And as far as kwame/bynum getting owned by amare. Everyone owns kwame so that doesnt really count. lol, and what happened when u played the improved bynum on christmas day....oh yeah i was there bynum dunked on amare like 3x and blocked his shot twice

Both reported.
Thanks for dropping by and have a nice day.

ink
08-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Let's get the thread back on topic. There are probably another half dozen posts I could delete in here. Lakers fans: don't bait. If you do, you will receive infractions. Suns fans: don't even bother responding. Best thing is to report it (click on the report icon that's on the top right side of every post). The baiter will receive an infraction or a ban and you don't have to do a thing except let us know through the report. If you start fighting back, you risk the chance of getting an infraction yourself. Not worth it, just to respond to someone that doesn't even belong in your forum.

FreedomReigns
08-03-2008, 02:36 PM
i still believe by the time 2011 rolls around phx will be an elite again with and will have a title.

Phoenix is still an elite franchise. When did they fall off?

Look at what the Suns have done over the last 30+ years. Since 1975-76 the Suns have failed to reach the playoffs only 6 times. They have missed the playoffs only twice since 1987-88. The Phoenix Suns are a model NBA franchise. Sure there's no NBA Championship banner hanging but they are always in the hunt. Suns are and always will be an elite franchise.

STAT32
08-03-2008, 04:36 PM
^^^ Those are some pretty impressive numbers. I like our chances this year, especially if Dragic comes over. But guys, it really boils down to one thing, when Boris Diaw is playing to his abilities we are unbeatable.

Come on Boris play like we all know you can. (Consistently!)

JPHX
08-03-2008, 05:29 PM
^^^ Those are some pretty impressive numbers. I like our chances this year, especially if Dragic comes over. But guys, it really boils down to one thing, when Boris Diaw is playing to his abilities we are unbeatable.

Come on Boris play like we all know you can. (Consistently!)

amen STAT. you got that spot on.

FreedomReigns
08-03-2008, 05:44 PM
I didn't say the Suns were the best but there's no denying the fact that they are an elite franchise. Over the years the Lakers, Suns and Trailblazers have pretty much dominated the Pacific.

STAT32
08-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Forget it Freedom this guy is out to do one one thing and one thing only. Try and convince Phoenix Suns fans that their teams is over the hill and the window is closed.

Rome
08-03-2008, 06:48 PM
^ its not yet. I believe if we don't make the right moves when Nash and Shaq are done, then we are in trouble.

Indi23
08-04-2008, 12:51 AM
ok.... 2011 starting 5?
lopez
amare?
diaw?
tucker?
strawberry?,dragic?

Oh yeah man you frogot something .. +25 mill salary enough to grab the tops in the league. Thats after Amare Resigns!!!!

Zefflin
08-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Ariza would be a nice little fit into the suns system, I'm glad we secured him.