PDA

View Full Version : Big Star, Small Ego: Meet USAB's Michael Redd

phlp_bj
08-02-2008, 10:33 AM
In this exclusive video we talk to NBA All-Star and USA Basketball member Michael Redd, one of the most down-to-earth stars in professional sports. Around 1:05 into the video we ask Michael what he can tell us about good friend Kobe Bryant that no one else knows. Redd also speaks openly about being a devout man of faith in professional sports.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2008/07/31/usa-basketball-meet-michael-redd-the-nbas-biggest-star-with-th/

Kobe - exclusive!

Kobe Bryant shares with Elie Seckbach The Embedded NBA Correspondent some exclusive information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZdY6sCP1ho

Crunchy12489
08-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Michael Redd is a good man.

I've always liked his persona and unorthodox shot :D

I hope this USA team comes with the gold because all of them are so dedicated and have a passion for the game.

I really look up to Michael Redd because I believe he represents Christians very well. Heaven will have a special place for him in my eyes.

PhillyLuver
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM
He's a good man, but overpaid.

Nonetheless he may be the key to the U.S. getting gold with his shooting

MrBloop
08-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Fck a Michael Redd!

;)

Crunchy12489
08-02-2008, 11:12 AM
He's a good man, but overpaid.

Nonetheless he may be the key to the U.S. getting gold with his shooting

That's the real deal. He will be the key of getting USA gold.

USA is going to be matched up with a lights out shooting team. Every year in the olympics USA faces a team that can light it up behind the 3pt line.

Deron Williams, CP3, Melo, Bron, and Wade all have inconsistent 3PT shots. Kobe is just streaky. If his shot is on in the beginning, you are in for a hell of a night. If his shot is off, mainly, it's off.

Mike Redd is the 3 point hope of this team!

MrBloop
08-02-2008, 11:14 AM
JK Michael Redd is the type of player that could be a missing piece to a Laker championship...the hard part is figuring out a way to get him.

Gmen824
08-02-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Michael Redd is the type of player that could be a missing piece to a Laker championship...the hard part is figuring out a way to get him.

what???, I think he could help lebron out alot.

_Sn1P3r_
08-02-2008, 12:06 PM
I agree ^^^

He could spread the floor and get easy looks from LeBron.

Crunchy12489
08-02-2008, 12:40 PM
what???, I think he could help lebron out alot.

Don't mind the crazy Laker fans. (Just Kidding)

They are so desperate to add anything to their roster right about now.

If anyone's desperate it's LeBron.

I agree he needs that 3PT reliability on his team.