PDA

View Full Version : Familiarity breeds success for talented Bears defense

Soop
08-01-2008, 11:30 PM
BOURBONNAIS, Ill. - Defensive coordinator Bob Babich discusses the performance of the Bears defense so far in training camp, the return of safety Mike Brown and his expectations heading into the season.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4932

Tankjeep
08-04-2008, 10:45 AM
i'm looking forward to when they smash the colts offense to pieces. hopefully they'll score enough points as well....so our offense won't be under so much pressure.

Bulldog76
08-04-2008, 11:32 AM
our offense under pressure to score points...it's their job/responsibility to do that...it shouldn't be considered a pressure situation to ask them to do so...

and you think asking our defense to score for us isn't too much pressure...let alone score enough points to beat the colts?

wow...

has anyone considered that our defense is looking good as a result of who they are playing against in practice? Now, I'm not saying they look good only because our offense blows...but it does help

Tankjeep
08-04-2008, 11:51 AM
not that you can tell in the written word....but i was joking. being facetious is a family trait i readily abuse.

BrewCityBuck
08-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I think the Bears defense will be good enough, if healthy to keep you guys in most games. So many people are down on you guys because of your offense, but your offense has always been below average, you should eek out plenty of wins this year.

You have Tommie Harris, Brian Urlacher, Nathan Vasher and Mike Brown back healthy, for now, going into the year, potentially scary if healthy.

Bulldog76
08-04-2008, 02:39 PM
I think the Bears defense will be good enough, if healthy to keep you guys in most games. So many people are down on you guys because of your offense, but your offense has always been below average, you should eek out plenty of wins this year.

You have Tommie Harris, Brian Urlacher, Nathan Vasher and Mike Brown back healthy, for now, going into the year, potentially scary if healthy.

words all to common to bear fans..