PDA

View Full Version : TT is turning the Packers Organization into a Joke

twelvePack
08-01-2008, 02:45 PM
I can't believe that excuse for a GM TT is resorting to bribery now. "Please don't play Brett, we will pay you not to." HAHAHAAAAAAA, unreal, personally, I don't know who is above Murphy and TT, but somebody needs to step in and get rid of these clowns. I am more pissed now then ever. I can't believe they are trying to pay Favre 20 million to not play. Bye Bye Teddy, because you are getting fired, it's only a matter of time. I'm guessing it will probably happen when Favre and the Vikings win the Super Bowl, and your golden boy Rodgers leads to the Packers to a 6-10 record.

servais77
08-01-2008, 02:46 PM
If you read newspapers outside of Wisconsin it is pretty funny what they think of the situation.

BrewCityBuck
08-01-2008, 02:46 PM
You think you have an original opinion? We already have 20 threads on all this, no need for more.

newdude
08-01-2008, 02:47 PM
:flag: Amen

It's a new low, if this news is true.

Oh yeah, where were u twelvepack, it's weird seeing bad TT news and ur not on it. :D

twelvePack
08-01-2008, 02:51 PM
If you read newspapers outside of Wisconsin it is pretty funny what they think of the situation.

Yeah, everyone is bashing the organization. Hard to believe that would ever happen. Green Bay is usually above all this BS.

hawkeye
08-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah, everyone is bashing the organization. Hard to believe that would ever happen. Green Bay is usually above all this BS.

We've become a national sports joke. I guess the Tedhead from Menasha is too busy flipping burgers to understand how pathetic this organization looks right now.

twelvePack
08-01-2008, 03:15 PM
We've become a national sports joke. I guess the Tedhead from Menasha is too busy flipping burgers to understand how pathetic this organization looks right now.

That's what I'm saying too. I haven't been on here in few days because I have been in Florida. I'm not one to post a bunch of duplicate threads either. It just disgusts me to hear what everyone is saying about the Packer Organization down here. Other then a few morons on here, there isn't too much love for TT and Organization everywhere else. Maybe because if you detach yourself from the situation emotionally, it is black and white, TT and the Packers are trying their best to **** Favre over.