PDA

View Full Version : Magic re-sign Foyle

Shieldsz
08-01-2008, 12:53 PM
The Magic have re-signed center Adonal Foyle to a one-year deal worth $1.3 million.
He played in all 82 games last season but wasn't worth owning in fantasy leagues. The same will be true again this year and Foyle should only be considered in the deepest of leagues by owners in need of blocks.

rotoworld.

-----

*Superman*
08-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Booo... we dont want that oak tree in the paint.

Check out the Magic's 20th anniversary logo...not really what i had in mind.

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/Orlando_Magic_20th_Anniversary-279308-66.html

ragee
08-01-2008, 06:01 PM
This just goes to show how stupid our gm is... I don't get him...

Reezy
08-01-2008, 06:07 PM
This just goes to show how stupid our gm is... I don't get him...
Seriously, way too many other big men out there (even the lesser names) that would be willing to play here that are MUCH better.

*Superman*
08-01-2008, 10:14 PM
This move makes me made, why didn't we try to get Walter Herman, who got signed by the Pistons, he played D on Dirk and gave him some troubles and can hit the outside 3.

Herman>>>>>>Foyle. Otis is so ignorant.

ragee
08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
This move makes me made, why didn't we try to get Walter Herman, who got signed by the Pistons, he played D on Dirk and gave him some troubles and can hit the outside 3.

Herman>>>>>>Foyle. Otis is so ignorant.

The Magic's success in not because of Otis... They just got lucky... They got the first pick and got Howard and Hedo turned out to be something great not just a role player... For Lewis, he is a good player... However, I do think they could have gotten him for a cheaper price... If Otis is not the Magic's GM, they would have gotten a championship now or they could have gotten all the pieces they need to win one... There were so many opportunities to get those pieces but Otis didn't really did something to make it happen... Dude, the nuggets gave away Camby and the Nets did the same with Marcus Williams... Two things we need... A big man and a pg...

beastofburden
08-02-2008, 01:22 PM
The Magic's success in not because of Otis... They just got lucky... They got the first pick and got Howard and Hedo turned out to be something great not just a role player... For Lewis, he is a good player... However, I do think they could have gotten him for a cheaper price... If Otis is not the Magic's GM, they would have gotten a championship now or they could have gotten all the pieces they need to win one... There were so many opportunities to get those pieces but Otis didn't really did something to make it happen... Dude, the nuggets gave away Camby and the Nets did the same with Marcus Williams... Two things we need... A big man and a pg...

There was no way we could've afforded Camby, nice thought though. Don't hate on this signing, he will get less than 800,000 of his money from the magic, the league will subsidize the rest. Plus, anyone backing up Howard is only going to get less than 10 min., thats not too appealing to other big men. If we were to trade Hedo, move Lewis to SF that would free up min. for a true PF, I would love to see that.

Reezy
08-02-2008, 05:28 PM
There was no way we could've afforded Camby, nice thought though. Don't hate on this signing, he will get less than 800,000 of his money from the magic, the league will subsidize the rest. Plus, anyone backing up Howard is only going to get less than 10 min., thats not too appealing to other big men. If we were to trade Hedo, move Lewis to SF that would free up min. for a true PF, I would love to see that.
Umm, Howard and Camby could've played alongside each other (even though we can't sign Camby because of contracts). Playing Rashard Lewis at the 4 just doesn't make any sense.