PDA

View Full Version : White Chocolate

NBA-GMaster
08-01-2008, 11:46 AM
I thought the MAGIC want Jason Williams to be there starting PG.. WHAT HAPPEN??

Any thoughts??:eyebrow::confused::)

*Superman*
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Starting? No he was supposed to be a off the bench PG either 2nd or 3rd string depending on who we get next, but that seems over with the signing of Anthony Johnson.

POZUNO
08-02-2008, 06:11 AM
J-Will sucks! Not a good look for yall.

mightymouse407
08-02-2008, 09:56 AM
I dont know y some people were so excited 2 hear we were gonna sign J.Will dat guy sucks look at miami when they won da championship it damn sure wasnt because of him he ****ing sucks and would make da magic worse so otis smith jus trade jj/bogans and get Crittenton 6-5 point guard no that gets me excited

Crunchy12489
08-02-2008, 11:36 AM
I dont know y some people were so excited 2 hear we were gonna sign J.Will dat guy sucks look at miami when they won da championship it damn sure wasnt because of him he ****ing sucks and would make da magic worse so otis smith jus trade jj/bogans and get Crittenton 6-5 point guard no that gets me excited

Stop hating on J-Will.

He wasn't even on the Heat's roster win they won the title.

J-Will is a great player, it's just he's stuck on an unfortunate team. For gods sake, he's had to play with the Grizzlies and Out-of-contention Miami Heat.

He worked wonders with the Kings. That's the level of playing I know him for. Give him a good team and you will get good results.

DQL
08-02-2008, 01:48 PM
he would be good off the bench but no way is he still a starter in NBA level. He can't stay healthy and can't produce consistently. But I think he's still better than Anthony Johnson

Reezy
08-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I would've really appreciated having him as a backup, but for some reason Otis thought Anthony Johnson was better. :pity:

*Superman*
08-02-2008, 09:00 PM
^ He did it to emphasize how he feels about D. I think we all are going to have to wait until the season comes. He should be guarding the Chancey's in the NBA that Jameer can't.

Magic #1 Fan
08-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Are you nuts. Anthony Johnson will be 34. Not that good. JWILL is 10 times better than A.J. Did anyone see the game this past season when JWILL had 36 points against us and sprained his ankle in the 2nd quarter. And then sprained it again Badly, in the 3rd period. He still didn't want to come out of the game and he took over the game himself. WE ALMOST LOST that one. A BIG GAME FOR US. Heat played with a bunch of D-Leaguers. Give me a break, A.J. ??? AND YES WILLIAMS PLAYED on the Championship Heat team, when the Heat won it all. He played pretty damn good in the playoffs also. :clap:Glad we got rid of Carlos A. IT Freed up $4 Million :mad:wasted dollars. Williams would fit perfect with our team, great assist to turnover ratio. He is always in the top 3. Can hit the outside 3. And fits in with the Magic system.. JWill played for Van Gundy when he was with the Heat. Could even start, when Jameer is struggling. And you can't double team him, bringing up the ball. He also got a Championship ring starting PG for the Heat. Sign him up OTIS, before the Suns do.

*Superman*
08-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Gone to the Clips.=(

Most of us knew that we wouldn't get him after the AJ signing.