CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 10:44 AM
no that puts too much pressure on Wade

fairandbalanced
08-01-2008, 10:47 AM
NO..he'll be tired when needed most in 4th quater

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 10:48 AM
the heat have done this before and wade got alot of turn overs because he was trying to do to much

marlinsfan24
08-01-2008, 10:49 AM
no no, wade already said he doesn't wanna run the point

ATX
08-01-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm sure Wade will occasionaly play the point, but he has demonstrated time and time again that playing the point is not his cup of tea. Banks will most likely start the point untill Chalmers wins the job...and no one knows how long that may take, however many, including myself think it won't take too long.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm sure Wade will occasionaly play the point, but he has demonstrated time and time again that playing the point is not his cup of tea. Banks will most likely start the point untill Chalmers wins the job...and no one knows how long that may take, however many, including myself think it won't take too long.
all super Mario has to show is that he can take care of the ball and make smart pass. then the job will be his in no time :D

greek miami hea
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!wade has said clearly that he doesnt want to play the pg position!!!!!!!!!!so....i dont want to make him angry!!!!!!!!!!

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 11:27 AM
no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!wade has said clearly that he doesnt want to play the pg position!!!!!!!!!!so....i dont want to make him angry!!!!!!!!!!

lmao seems like a good idea :D

heatbb
08-01-2008, 11:29 AM
If Wade doesn't want it himself then it's clear, huh? :D
Anyway, he makes alot of turnovers while playing point. :p

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 11:46 AM
I think Super Mario can handle the point just fine :D

SwaggaIke
08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I'd rather not see Dwyane whining about having to run point. And he's clearly a better player off the ball.

greek miami hea
08-01-2008, 11:50 AM

yea i think that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................... or EVEN BETTER SINCE MARIO IS A PURE PG!!!!!!!!

noturnormalhero
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
i rather not for a few reasons...

1. would cause more turnovers than he already does just by attempting to create something even though he's shown in the olympics he is unselfish wit the ball even with open looks
2. that mean Cook would have to start and i dont think Cook should be starting right now for any team in the NBA..not hating on the kids talent but just being realistic.
3. Wade supposedly asked for a PG in the draft and dats why everyone at first wanted Rose..if wade wanted to be PG he would have said "i got this."
4. not taking ANYTHING away from Wade's performance thus far in these tuneup games...but his passing and decisions are givin the ball up to other SUPERSTARS. cant seem him giving up shots and open looks for us as much considering he's the best player on our team

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 11:53 AM
as long as Wade can stay at his natural position SG its all good lol

greek miami hea
08-01-2008, 11:54 AM
i rather not for a few reasons...

1. would cause more turnovers than he already does just by attempting to create something even though he's shown in the olympics he is unselfish wit the ball even with open looks
2. that mean Cook would have to start and i dont think Cook should be starting right now for any team in the NBA..not hating on the kids talent but just being realistic.
3. Wade supposedly asked for a PG in the draft and dats why everyone at first wanted Rose..if wade wanted to be PG he would have said "i got this."
4. not taking ANYTHING away from Wade's performance thus far in these tuneup games...but his passing and decisions are givin the ball up to other SUPERSTARS. cant seem him giving up shots and open looks for us as much considering he's the best player on our team

I JUST CANT AGREE MORE

fairandbalanced
08-01-2008, 12:55 PM
yea i think that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................... or EVEN BETTER SINCE MARIO IS A PURE PG!!!!!!!!

Mario wasn't even the pg on his college team.

DQL
08-01-2008, 01:22 PM

:confused: Brandon Rush was the starting SG for the Jayhawks, so Chalmers has to be PG

ATX
08-01-2008, 01:49 PM

:confused:

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 04:41 PM

ok...? so then who was?!:confused: Lol

fins08
08-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Nah, we got Banks and Chalmers that are better ballhandlers and are more experienced at running the point. (Chalmers played it his whole life I am assuming)

daleja424
08-01-2008, 07:11 PM
no wade at PG. he is proving right now how good he is OFF the ball.

_Sn1P3r_
08-02-2008, 04:56 PM

I think so too.

roo3flash
08-02-2008, 06:39 PM

i think chris quinn could start before marcus banks

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-02-2008, 06:52 PM
i think chris quinn could start before marcus banks

i agree with that

he had a good assist to turnover ratio and hit 3s

DQL
08-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't mind starting Quinn. He's a true PG. Banks is more of a SG in a PG body. He'll be explosive off the bench

daleja424
08-02-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't mind starting Quinn. He's a true PG. Banks is more of a SG in a PG body. He'll be explosive off the bench

NO NO NO to Quinn. Quinn is not a playmaker. wade wants a playmaker. Chalmers COULD be a playmaker...Banks could be a playmaker...QUINN IS NOT NOR WILL HE EVER BE A PLAYMAKER... well maybe once:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbSYjWtf4uY
...but we all know that was lucky!