PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Vasher has a hell of a sense of humor.

BrewCityBuck
08-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Bears cornerback Nathan Vasher was surprised to hear that the Packers might consider trading Favre within the division.

"I had no clue," Vasher said. "I thought that would be something they wouldn't do or try to stay away from. As far as here, I like the guys we have behind center right now in Kyle and Rex, and I think those guys can definitely take us through."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/specials/preview/2008/07/31/favre.ap/index.html

I have to admit, I had a good laugh. :D

wwfd1220
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/specials/preview/2008/07/31/favre.ap/index.html

I have to admit, I had a good laugh. :D

:smoking::smoking: i want some of whatever he has. :smoking::smoking:

newdude
08-01-2008, 02:01 PM
That's rude! Brew and wwf, u guys can't diss other ppl like that! They made it through to the NFL for a reason!!! Just watch this upcoming season, they'll....they'll....

Buaahahahhahahaha, sorry I can't stop laughing while typing that, lol. :P

ryanph30
08-01-2008, 08:06 PM
:laugh2:

Good luck with that Nathan!

robdizzle3
08-02-2008, 01:24 AM
I now he isnt supposed to say he doesnt have faith in them but maybe if he gave a little hint it wouldnt be bad and maybe the Bears front office wuld listen but like I said before even wth Brett the Bears are not that good of a team as the Vikes would be

newdude
08-02-2008, 01:28 AM
what the hell is he supposed to say "oh rex and orton suck and they wont get us anywhere." ya that will go over well :rolleyes: and this whole brett favre situation makes me :laugh: so hard at the packers origination...***** footing around trading/releasing favre is a joke..and please, dont even get me started on your desperate "bribe"

It's just a humorous thing, no harm done. We know Vasher had to say that, just like DD supporting Rodgers, but truthfully, everyone can agree that he would pick Favre in a heartbeat. So all is cool:smoking:

SDteacher
08-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I'd rather have him go to the bears than the vikings

newdude
08-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I'd rather have him go to the bears than the vikings

Why the Bears?

Giannis94
08-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Why the Bears?

why the bears

hed be pissed as hell cause they dont have a reciever who could do anything for them

AFlagRules
08-05-2008, 04:53 PM
The Bears have much less of an offense and barely any weapons if any at all. Minnesota has some good wide receivers and arguably the best RB in the league.

Going to Chicago would do a lot less damage to Green Bay twice a year, than going to Minny would.