PDA

View Full Version : What's Next?

ahorrio
08-01-2008, 09:31 AM
THE BUCKS LOOK BETTER THAN LAST YEAR BUT THEY STILL NEED A "STRONG" POWER FORWARD, AND BACK UP CENTER. THE FREE AGENT MARKET RIGHT NOW AT THOSE POSITIONS ARE PRETTY MUCH DONE. THE ONLY OPTION IS TO TRADE MO.

THE ETERNAL PROBLEM FOR THE BUCKS IS THE SALARY MATCHING AND THE CAP. HERE IS AN OPTION:

MO GOING TO THE WARRIORS FOR AL HARRINGTON -WORKS FOR THE BUCKS BECAUSE HARRINGTON CAN PLAY PF/C, HE CAN SHOOT, AND REBOUND. HE CAN START OR COME OFF THE BENCH AND HE IS A HIGH ENERGY PLAYER. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE BUCKS WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER VETERAN POINT GUARD TO REPLACE MO MAYBE A FREE AGENT LIKE Carlos Arroyo, Lindsey Hunter OR Damon Stoudamire.

MikeG33
08-01-2008, 10:24 AM
I love the thought of the Bucks trading Mo and one more player to GS for Harrington. I think that would solidify our team and make us leaps and bounds better than last year.

We would NOT need another point guard if we trade Mo, we have Sessions and Lue already. That is plenty fine for our needs right now. Sessions is a pass first, decent defender, shoots a little PG - right up our alley.

ahorrio
08-02-2008, 11:04 AM
I Believe The Bucks Will Need A Third Point Guard, Because Sessions Is Good But He Is Not A Proven Starter In The Nba. Also Lue Is Good But What Happens If Any Of Them Is Injured, They Will Be Left With Only One Point Guard. In This League You Always Need 3 Point Guard And 3 Centers In Your Team That's A Fact.

RJ24_bucks
08-02-2008, 11:58 PM
I Believe The Bucks Will Need A Third Point Guard, Because Sessions Is Good But He Is Not A Proven Starter In The Nba. Also Lue Is Good But What Happens If Any Of Them Is Injured, They Will Be Left With Only One Point Guard. In This League You Always Need 3 Point Guard And 3 Centers In Your Team That's A Fact.

Thank you! everytime I hear rumors about the bucks trading Mo for a PF I always think Im the only one who feel uncomfortable with the trade and now I found out why. :) but I think Bell could play PG a lil..

POZUNO
08-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Yea yall need to trade Mo but for who? I like Ramon Sessions a lot. Homie helped me a lot during the end of my fantasy bball league.

Why don't yall make a move for Francisco Elson?