PDA

View Full Version : im a lakers fan and i think the rockets will be better then my Lakers

Andrew17Bynum17
07-31-2008, 08:40 PM
I think the rockets have a big impact with having the best record in the NBA and having that type of matter of winning an NBA championship now with there great defence now ever since they aquired ron artest even though im a lakers fan i think it will be hard to score on this defensive rockets team with there two best defenders Ron artest and Shane battier shane battier who took care of kobe against the lakers and rockets game during the rockets 22 game winning streak i was amazed at the rockets defence now that they got ron artest they seem even more unstopable on defence with the tallest player in the NBA yao ming which will make things even more better for the rockets on the defensive matter my opnions on next seasons standings are

Rockets 63 -19?
Lakers 60 - 22?
Hornets 59 -23?
Suns 57 -25?
Spurs 56 - 26?
Jazz 54 - 28?
Trail Blazers 48 - 34?
Clippers 44 - 38?

Now that the lakers got Andrew Bynum back healthy looks like this could be a dangerous lakers team and a rockets team who will also be a dangerous team with there defence thats not lack anymore a very interesting 08-09 season to come.

BTownTeamsRKing
07-31-2008, 08:44 PM
the problem with the Rockets is they first have to stay healthy and second keep ron happy. ron and yao already got problems lol its been 1 day.

they could make the finals, but i wouldnt bet on it.

LakeShowRaider
07-31-2008, 08:50 PM
Artest or not the Lakers are still the best in the west. Rockets got a long way to go

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-31-2008, 09:08 PM
the problem with the Rockets is they first have to stay healthy and second keep ron happy. ron and yao already got problems lol its been 1 day.

If you look at there injury track record its not good. Artest didn't really help that by missing 25 games last year that could be an issue. It was a good trade if one of them go down but not if two go down, makes the trade look worthless.

Rox07
07-31-2008, 09:12 PM
I dont think a team getting 6 games over .500 will make the playoffs. And

1.Hornets 2. Spurs 3. Lakers 4. Rockets 5. Suns 6. Jazz 7. Nuggets 8. Blazers

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:18 PM

That was completely blown out of proportion. Yao was just stating the truth, what everyone was leaving out of that, is that Yao said he is glad to have Artest, he just has concerns, just like anyone would. Yao just made his concerns public. However, Artest did not bash Yao and say he hates him. In fact, I listened to a radio interview with Artest in Sacramento (which the link to this interview can be found in the Rockets forum) that Artest said Yao called him after his remarks were made and Artest basically said they there is no hate between them now and that Yao just used the wrong choice of words. Also, apparently Yao invited Artest to China, so they can meet up and Artest can watch the Olympics.

Now back to the point. I am a Rockets fan and I hope that they will be better than the Rockets. However, nothing can be said until the teams have played. On paper, it looks like both teams will be great, but stats can lie. Although I am happy to have Artest! :D

lakers4sho
07-31-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm still not sure how Artest at the 4 will work, unless they play some type of zone.

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Artest or not the Lakers are still the best in the west. Rockets got a long way to go

That is your opinion.
How long do you think is "a long way?"

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 09:23 PM
There's the reason Yao should remain on the Rockets rather than Tracy if things don't go according to plan.

Yao is dedicated to his team and is talking about chemistry. He was on some real ****. I'm glad he addressed the issue the very first day Ron was mentioned in coming to H-Town. Better now than later.

I respect the hell out of Yao Ming for this. Where is Tracy? Why isn't he being interviewed and why wasn't he texting Yao?

I like Tracy and Yao, but Yao shows more dedication to the team that drafted him.

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm still not sure how Artest at the 4 will work, unless they play some type of zone.

Artest won't have to play 4, he can play 3, Scola at 4 and Battier off the bench.
Also, even if he did play 4, why would they play zone, he has always been able to guard big men, that matchup won't be a problem. And if he played 4, then Battier would play 3, which gives the Rockets their best defensive lineup. No zone D would be needed.

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:29 PM
There's the reason Yao should remain on the Rockets rather than Tracy if things don't go according to plan.

Yao is dedicated to his team and is talking about chemistry. He was on some real ****. I'm glad he addressed the issue the very first day Ron was mentioned in coming to H-Town. Better now than later.

I respect the hell out of Yao Ming for this. Where is Tracy? Why isn't he being interviewed and why wasn't he texting Yao?

I like Tracy and Yao, but Yao shows more dedication to the team that drafted him.

Actually McGrady has had interviews, one right after the trade, when he said this:

"I couldn't be more happy," McGrady told KRIV. "Pleased at how the organization is trying to improve this team, get the help that Yao and myself really need to really get to where we want to be, and that's one of the elite teams in this league.

"If this is true, this is definitely what I have been waiting on for 11 years in my career, for a team to really improve and put the talent [on the floor] that I feel that we can compete with the best."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3510261

I think that statement in bold means he is pretty damn happy.

Also, I'm sure he has texted Yao and Artest, it just wasn't made public.

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 09:32 PM
Actually McGrady has had interviews, one right after the trade, when he said this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3510261

I think that statement in bold means he is pretty damn happy.

Also, I'm sure he has texted Yao and Artest, it just wasn't made public.

Oh, well everyone did a great job of covering it up.

lalakobe24
07-31-2008, 09:34 PM
I think the rockets have a big impact with having the best record in the NBA and having that type of matter of winning an NBA championship now with there great defence now ever since they aquired ron artest even though im a lakers fan i think it will be hard to score on this defensive rockets team with there two best defenders Ron artest and Shane battier shane battier who took care of kobe against the lakers and rockets game during the rockets 22 game winning streak i was amazed at the rockets defence now that they got ron artest they seem even more unstopable on defence with the tallest player in the NBA yao ming which will make things even more better for the rockets on the defensive matter my opnions on next seasons standings are

Rockets 63 -19?
Lakers 60 - 22?
Hornets 59 -23?
Suns 57 -25?
Spurs 56 - 26?
Jazz 54 - 28?
Trail Blazers 48 - 34?
Clippers 44 - 38?

Now that the lakers got Andrew Bynum back healthy looks like this could be a dangerous lakers team and a rockets team who will also be a dangerous team with there defence thats not lack anymore a very interesting 08-09 season to come.

YOU arent a LAKERS FAN if yu are yud be proud instead of saying someones better than us
fans like you are disgusting

THE MTL
When was the last time Yao Ming played a full season. Chinaman gets hurt every year. Tracy McGrady forever injured. Now, if they can stay healthy then they will be a force.

hockeypro68
Between Artest, McGrady, and Yao, there are going to be about 82 games missed..so it's really only as if they have 2 of them.

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Oh, well everyone did a great job of covering it up.

Yeah, he said that stuff to a Houston T.V. news station. So, unless you live in Houston, it wasn't made that public, everyone was talking about Yao and Scola's remarks.

astrosmaniac
07-31-2008, 09:37 PM

rockets won 55 games last year, so where do u get 6 games over .500?

kobe2008mvp
07-31-2008, 09:39 PM
this guy is not a lakers fan

stevefrancis
07-31-2008, 09:39 PM
houston has a chance to go all the way but so do the lakers considering they do get bynum back. as of now the lakers are still the team to beat but if both teams have the season that they should have we'll be seeing lakers vs rockets in the west finals.

SeoulBeatz
07-31-2008, 09:40 PM
lol im skeptical of the guy who made this forum.

he only has 3 total posts.....

anybody else think it's just some rockets fan who made a new account to start this rediculous thread????

BleedPurple
07-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Are you sure your a LAKERS fan?????????????

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:41 PM
YOU arent a LAKERS FAN if yu are yud be proud instead of saying someones better than us

No, actually he is just telling what he truly thinks, does not mean he is not a true fan. You are saying that Grizzles fans should be saying they are better than the Lakers or Rockets. You don't have to think your team is the best to be a true fan. You just have to love your team.

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Are you sure your a LAKERS fan?????????????

LOL Uh oh, he's testing your fanhood.

Those damn controversial laker fans. :rolleyes:

Rox07
07-31-2008, 09:45 PM
rockets won 55 games last year, so where do u get 6 games over .500?

I wasn't talking about the rockets.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-31-2008, 09:46 PM

Rockets 63 -19?
Lakers 60 - 22?
Hornets 59 -23?
Suns 57 -25?
Spurs 56 - 26?
Jazz 54 - 28?
Trail Blazers 48 - 34?
Clippers 44 - 38?

I know you are dwade3ai3. This guy is always making up new names posting supposedly as a Laker fan sometimes and sometimes just to post stupid threads as Kobe< Michael Redd. Guaranteed he gets banned.

As far as the thread goes, he might actually be right for once. Rockets got a real nice team. I'm not bitter that they got better. People should learn to be happy for other teams and their fans instead of always hating on everything everyone not named their team does.

Rox07
07-31-2008, 09:47 PM

lmao some laker fans are so ignorant its ridiculous. you dont have to think your team is number 1 all the time in order to be a true fan.

bball1217
07-31-2008, 09:48 PM
I know you are dwade3ai3. This guy is always making up new names posting supposedly as a Laker fan sometimes and sometimes just to post stupid threads as Kobe< Michael Redd. Guaranteed he gets banned.

As far as the thread goes, he might actually be right for once. Rockets got a real nice team. I'm not bitter that they got better. People should learn to be happy for other teams and their fans instead of always hating on everything everyone not named their team does.

Well that sucks.

For the second part, well said.

Vegasguy80
07-31-2008, 10:20 PM
TMac won't play the whole season. As a matter of fact, neither will Artest. He never has. He will get some stupid injury.

By the way, you aren't a true Laker fan. Too young. Post this in the Laker forum....

lakers4sho
07-31-2008, 10:25 PM

I had that feeling when I was reading the thread title and name of the thread starter.

KingsMadness44
07-31-2008, 10:28 PM

no you are a idiot he is a fan that actually knows when they wont be the best and he isnt afraid to say it your just an ignorant fan that thinks no one can beat your team

CaleX(RR)MIA™
07-31-2008, 10:42 PM
Artest will help with D and can score but the rockets success will depend on how he gets along with his teammates

Knicks845
07-31-2008, 10:47 PM

lmao, who you think would win in a fight,

R-TEST :box: Yao

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-31-2008, 10:47 PM
no you are a idiot he is a fan that actually knows when they wont be the best and he isnt afraid to say it your just an ignorant fan that thinks no one can beat your team

Thats a pretty dumb statement. Just cause you think the original poster might be right does not mean that he KNOWS the Lakers are not going to be the best. Its like if I called you an ignorant fan for thinking anyone is going to beat the Lakers. Its an opinion that should not be followed up with personal insults

t-mac1nukka
07-31-2008, 11:23 PM
laker fans are very defensive on this subject....nervous???

t-mac1nukka
07-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Artest will help with D and can score but the rockets success will depend on how he gets along with his teammates

hes never had trouble with teammates....he even praised his teammates in SAC even after losing all those games. its always been off the court stuff...wether it be rapping or fighting. everyone said that about T.O. too now look at him!! he loves his qb now.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-31-2008, 11:44 PM
hes never had trouble with teammates....he even praised his teammates in SAC even after losing all those games. its always been off the court stuff...wether it be rapping or fighting. everyone said that about T.O. too now look at him!! he loves his qb now.

Didnt he and Bibby hate each other as well as another King player have something against Artest?

NBANASHVILLE
08-01-2008, 12:02 AM
right now i think they are all together
its lakers, new orleans, houston, san antonio the contenders
then its the jazz, then phoenix, dallas, clippers, warriors who we don't know how the'll play, then portland who's probably going to be attempting and getting to the playoffs,

Shieldsz
08-01-2008, 12:03 AM
This thread title is hilarious.

For this I award you the "Non-Homerism award"

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 12:03 AM
right now i think they are all together
its lakers, new orleans, houston, san antonio the contenders
then its the jazz, then phoenix, dallas, clippers, warriors who we don't know how the'll play, then portland who's probably going to be attempting and getting to the playoffs,

Way to write off the Nuggets there guy.

SHONIE
08-01-2008, 12:07 AM
On paper and healthy, Rockets > Lakers

Lakers are too soft.

But in the regular season, I'd say the Lakers are better and will win more games due to injuries etc.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-01-2008, 12:12 AM
On paper and healthy, Rockets > Lakers

Lakers are too soft.

But in the regular season, I'd say the Lakers are better and will win more games due to injuries etc.

Funny. I think the Celtics are soft. The one game the Celtics played without Perkins, they got outrebounded, the Lakers had more blocks and more points in the paint. So taking both centers out of the equation, the Lakers were tougher inside. Bynum out, Perkins out, Lakers are the tougher team. The Celtics were like marshmellos

FOBolous
08-01-2008, 12:39 AM

how are fans like him disgusting? i think fans like him are the TRUE basketball fans who see things like how it is...fans like him knows when to give credit where it's due...there's no shame in thinking a team is better than your favorite team. I'm a Rockets fan and before the Ron Artest trade...i have no problem saying the Lakers are better than the Rockets. I also have no problem admitting that Kobe is better than Tracy McGrady and i would rather have Kobe than McGrady. Because he is. How ******** do you think I'll look if i go around the forum making threads like "Tmac is better than the overrated kobe?" Does me thinking all of that makes me a bad Rockets fan? no. I'll still cheer for the Rockets and i'll still cheer for Tmac over Kobe but i'm simply acknowledging the fact that Kobe may be the best player in the game right now.

he's doing the same thing. He likes the Lakers but he thinks a team with both Shane Battier and Ron Artest will be the beset defensive team in the NBa and he's not wrong. He thinks a team with a trio of the best center in the nba + one of the most prolific scorers in the game + one of the most aggressive...if not THE most aggressive defender...in the game today = the best team in the NBA. That's not a bad prediction. There's a high chance that he might be right and there's a chance that he might be wrong but you can't say he's wrong for sure so yeea...chill out man. Being a fan of a team doesn't mean you have to be a homer.

bball1217
08-01-2008, 12:42 AM
how are fans like him disgusting? i think fans like him are the TRUE basketball fans who see things like how it is...fans like him knows when to give credit where it's due...there's no shame in thinking a team is better than your favorite team. I'm a Rockets fan and before the Ron Artest trade...i have no problem saying the Lakers are better than the Rockets. I also have no problem admitting that Kobe is better than Tracy McGrady and i would rather have Kobe than McGrady. Because he is. How ******** do you think I'll look if i go around the forum making threads like "Tmac is better than the overrated kobe?" Does me thinking all of that makes me a bad Rockets fan? no. I'll still cheer for the Rockets and i'll still cheer for Tmac over Kobe but i'm simply acknowledging the fact that Kobe may be the best player in the game right now.

he's doing the same thing. He likes the Lakers but he thinks a team with both Shane Battier and Ron Artest will be the beset defensive team in the NBa and he's not wrong. He thinks a team with a trio of the best center in the nba + one of the most prolific scorers in the game + one of the most aggressive...if not THE most aggressive defender...in the game today = the best team in the NBA. That's not a bad prediction. There's a high chance that he might be right and there's a chance that he might be wrong but you can't say he's wrong for sure so yeea...chill out man. Being a fan of a team doesn't mean you have to be a homer.

Very true.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-01-2008, 12:59 AM

:clap: Great post.

NBAdyNASTY
08-01-2008, 01:04 AM

???? Lakers in the 3 spot? WTF? There may be a battle between the Hornets and the Lakers for the #1 spot, but the Spurs #2 ????
The Spurs are slowing down now. And the Jazz #6? Do you watch NBA basketball? The Jazz are a solid threat. A more reasonable result would be....
1.Lakers
2.Hornets
3.Jazz
4.Spurs
5.Rockets
6.Suns
7.Blazers
8.Nuggets

NBAdyNASTY
08-01-2008, 01:10 AM

Rockets 63 -19?
Lakers 60 - 22?
Hornets 59 -23?
Suns 57 -25?
Spurs 56 - 26?
Jazz 54 - 28?
Trail Blazers 48 - 34?
Clippers 44 - 38?

The Rockets should be a good team, but I think you are over estimating them. Their defense should be great, but offense? Ron doesn't bring a whole lot on the offensive end besides his 3 point shooting. Not to mention the injury factor. Yao, Tracy, and Artest all have their battles with injuries. The Lakers on the other hand are going to get their big man back boosting their defense and offense to another level. Lakers are the team to beat in the west IMO.

bball1217
08-01-2008, 01:12 AM
???? Lakers in the 3 spot? WTF? There may be a battle between the Hornets and the Lakers for the #1 spot, but the Spurs #2 ????
The Spurs are slowing down now. And the Jazz #6? Do you watch NBA basketball? The Jazz are a solid threat. A more reasonable result would be....
1.Lakers
2.Hornets
3.Jazz
4.Spurs
5.Rockets
6.Suns
7.Blazers
8.Nuggets

IMO, Rockets are a top 3 team in the west now, with the Lakers and Hornets, then the Jazz, Spurs and Suns.

NBAdyNASTY
08-01-2008, 01:19 AM
IMO, Rockets are a top 3 team in the west now, with the Lakers and Hornets, then the Jazz, Spurs and Suns.

I wonder why. Nice sig.

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Rockets 63 and 19?

What?

60+ wins on the western conference?

I've heard it all now.

bball1217
08-01-2008, 01:25 AM
The Rockets should be a good team, but I think you are over estimating them. Their defense should be great, but offense? Ron doesn't bring a whole lot on the offensive end besides his 3 point shooting. Not to mention the injury factor. Yao, Tracy, and Artest all have their battles with injuries. The Lakers on the other hand are going to get their big man back boosting their defense and offense to another level. Lakers are the team to beat in the west IMO.

Well yes the Rockets big three will battle injuries, but so will Bynum, he just came off a longer injury than Yao did. McGrady was able to play 66 games last year, but he didn't have a major injury. Although, the chance of him getting injured again is a good one, but probably not a major injury, now that he can play less minutes and should have less pressure with Artest in Houston. I could see Tracy getting 70-75 games, which would be great for him.

Also, what do you mean Artest only brings three point shooting? That is crazy. He is a good 3 point shooter, but is known for his low post and close range scoring on the offensive side. He is one of the best low post small forwards in the game, imo.

Next year there will be an even better west, with stronger teams like the Rockets and Hornets. There are about 5 or 6 teams with a great chance of winning the west. Also about 5 more teams that could get anywhere from 4-8 seed in the west.

The Lakers have proved they are great, but, IMO, the Rockets have just as good a chance as the Lakers to win it all next year.

FOBolous
08-01-2008, 01:26 AM
I wonder why. Nice sig.

well...The Rockets had better record than the Jazz for the past 2 seasons but for one reason or the other..whether it be injuries whatever...the Rockets lost to the Jazz in the playoffs. With that in mind...it's not a far fetched conclusion saying the Rockets with the addition of Ron Artest will be better than the Jazz.

The Spurs? They're great but they're getting old man...i don't know how long Tim Duncan can hold up, how long Michael Finely can keep shooting, or how well Bruce Bowen can time when to stick his foot under another player cause you know..as you get older...your timing and reflex gets worse.so yeea...it's also not a far fetched conclusion saying the Rockets are better than the Spurs with Ron Artest.

as for the Suns...i don't even have to talk about the Suns..Nash's time is limited, Shaq is definitely slowing down, Hill's not even an all-star anymore, and they're talking about trading Barbosa and if they DO trade Barbosa...The Rockets are better than the Suns FOR SURE

bball1217
08-01-2008, 01:27 AM
I wonder why. Nice sig.

Let me change what I said. They have a great chance to be as good as the Hornets and Lakers. They still have not proven anything, but on paper, you have to say, Lakers and Rockets and Hornets are really close.

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 01:37 AM
but on paper, you have to say, Lakers and Rockets and Hornets are really close.

I agree. Hornets bench is just about as worthy as the Rockets bench. With Turiaf gone, there isn't someone clogging up the lane, but Sasha/Radman/Farmar are 3 pt threats. Radman and Farmar nearly make it everytime I put my head up.

bball1217
08-01-2008, 01:48 AM
I agree. Hornets bench is just about as worthy as the Rockets bench. With Turiaf gone, there isn't someone clogging up the lane, but Sasha/Radman/Farmar are 3 pt threats. Radman and Farmar nearly make it everytime I put my head up.

True. It will be fun to see these teams battle it out during the season.

GspLAL
08-01-2008, 01:58 AM

While Radman can shoot threes, he`s not too consistent. One game its falling and another he`ll miss em all.

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Vujacic is the most consistent of the 3, however.

LA_Raiders
08-01-2008, 02:08 AM
lol. ure not a lakers fan...LA is the best in the west....

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 02:14 AM
lol. ure not a lakers fan...LA is the best in the west....

No **** I'm not a Lakers fan.

I'm complimenting your team.

What do you want me to do, lie?

bball1217
08-01-2008, 02:35 AM
No **** I'm not a Lakers fan.

I'm complimenting your team.

What do you want me to do, lie?

I think he is talking about the guy who started the thread. Which other peope have already claimed he is not a fan, and we have already discussed that.

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 02:40 AM
I think he is talking about the guy who started the thread. Which other peope have already claimed he is not a fan, and we have already discussed that.

Oh, my fault.

People should use the quote button alot more often.

spurhead
08-01-2008, 04:36 AM
well for sure the rockets will probably be one of the best defensive teams if not the best in the nba .
hahah i dunt wanna argue lol yea the rockets are good i aint gunna lie lmao
if the bench keeps it up from last year the rockets have a strong chance to be #1 seed. BUT i think the lakers will be the number 1 seed again
im pretty sure yao "the cheerleader" ming will be hurt again

Vinny642
08-01-2008, 07:43 AM
This Hornets at the top is pissing me off...
Two years ago would u people be saying that? Nope. With a decent record of 39-43.... with at least our whole starting squad missing about 10 games with peja just about out for the whole season....
During 06-07 season we were the last team to go undefeated then injurys struck...
Rockets and Lakers are still missing that one position though the PG... they both are three point shooters but i would go with Alston over Fisher but these teams are defintley close

lalakobe24
08-01-2008, 02:25 PM

i dnt waste my time reading that but yea he is disgusting because he is a laker hater and he made a thread before saying ANDREW BYNUM was better than KOBE

and now hes saying the rockets? ROCKETS!? are better than the lakers HAHAHA

SHONIE
08-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Funny. I think the Celtics are soft. The one game the Celtics played without Perkins, they got outrebounded, the Lakers had more blocks and more points in the paint. So taking both centers out of the equation, the Lakers were tougher inside. Bynum out, Perkins out, Lakers are the tougher team. The Celtics were like marshmellos

Interesting how they had the best defense in the league...
Oh, and they beat the lakers...

ee
08-01-2008, 02:30 PM
yea, this kid bynum post 5 times and non in the Laker forum.....

SHONIE
08-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I can at least see arguing that the lakers are better than the rockets. But to say the rockets are still a 5 seed if healthy would be dumb. They're definitely top 3.

t-mac1nukka
08-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Way to write off the Nuggets there guy.

the nuggets wrote themselves off...squeaking into the playoffs...getting easily swept by the lakers...and now getting rid of their best defensive player. they are in trouble.

Storch
08-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I admit the rockets are pretty good, there is no doubt in that. However they dont have a good bench. Yao and mcgrady get winded pretty fast, due to all their injuries. We'll see how it matches up when the season starts. I predict a conflict between battier and artest sharing big minutes tho... :pity:

cambovenzi
08-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Well Tmac= Kobe, Yao > Gasol and Artest = Bynum

seriously, no.
you guys clearly either are a uninformed fans, or rockets fans w/ a new SN.

Kobe>>Tmac.

yes, yao>gasol.
but the lakers have bynum AND gasol.
not to mention lamar odom, and fisher/farmar.

t-mac1nukka
08-03-2008, 04:57 PM
seriously, no.
you guys clearly either are a uninformed fans, or rockets fans w/ a new SN.

Kobe>>Tmac.

yes, yao>gasol.
but the lakers have bynum AND gasol.
not to mention lamar odom, and fisher/farmar.

damn then i guess youre right...if we matched up 2 on 6 the lakers are better. lol what the hell does this part have to do with anything?? that last part doesnt even makes sense. youre comparing some players to nothing!