PDA

View Full Version : where was ESPN?

tc2deuce
07-31-2008, 04:37 PM
I flip on espn news and there is some expert talking about why Manny was not traded and on the front page of CNNSI.com it states Manny to Dodgers!.....:clap:way to go ESPN you blew it!

RedSoxtober
07-31-2008, 04:38 PM
They were at the funeral called by Gammons.

RSF1977
07-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Two Words
Piss Poor

I can't wait to yell at some Espn employees:mad:
Man way to drop the Ball.
Thank god I have NESN

Tragedy
07-31-2008, 05:31 PM
ESPN has been all over Brett Favre. They didn't give two damns about MLB today.

A real joke.

PapelbonLester
07-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Yea you guys didnt hear.... BRETT FARVE TOOK A CHARTER PLANE TO GREEN BAY OMG OMG OMG. not only that at the begining of the " TRADE DEADLINE SPECIAL" after about 2 mins they sent it to some dude that was talking about brett farve. wtf

JimmyMal450
07-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Yea you guys didnt hear.... BRETT FARVE TOOK A CHARTER PLANE TO GREEN BAY OMG OMG OMG. not only that at the begining of the " TRADE DEADLINE SPECIAL" after about 2 mins they sent it to some dude that was talking about brett farve. wtf

I couldn't understand how almost 3 hours after they announced that, it was still considered BREAKING NEWS on the ESPN news bottomline :shrug:

Tankjeep
07-31-2008, 07:00 PM
the guy that runs the ticker must've been off dropping trow.....probably the worst timing to take a big dump like that.

BTownTeamsRKing
07-31-2008, 07:19 PM
espn's coverage is awful.

they are obcessed with anything NFL. whether it be good or bad, they r taking full advantage of the NFL's popularity and its sickening.

every damn minute theres a brett favre update that takes a normal person 3 mins to analyze, but leave it to an espn expert to take 30 mins on what taking a plane means.

i avoid watching at all costs.

example of their rediculous amount of brett favre coverage...

yesterday i finished work and went to my room and i turn on the tv and wat do i see on espn? brett favre. so i go to espn 2 and wat do u know? its that favre guy.

and now today ppl couldnt see the trade deadline special bc of senior golf and tennis.

wow just wow.