PDA

View Full Version : Packers Brass Taking Front Office Tips From Clippers

Cubber
07-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Although Favre caused this, a similar situation would never have happened if any of the following people worked in that front office:

Bob Harlan
Ron Wolf
Mike Holmgren

Mark Murphy's first few months have been a disaster. He's is not skilled enough for this job. $20 million, whomever thought of that idea (and also thought it wouldn't be leaked) should not be fired, they should be killed.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't really think you can judge Mark Murphy after this short of a time period. None of those guys you listed had to deal with something this epic or complicated, as much as they earned it with all the hard work they did, those three reigned in different times than these. It's like comparing the Clinton/Bush Presidencies.

Who knows what they would have done.

wwfd1220
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
I don't really think you can judge Mark Murphy after this short of a time period. None of those guys you listed had to deal with something this epic or complicated, as much as they earned it with all the hard work they did, those three reigned in different times than these. It's like comparing the Clinton/Bush Presidencies.

none of those listed guys would have let this thing escalate like the current regime have. nor, would they have been as misleading about what is going on.

OnWisconsin2007
07-31-2008, 10:40 PM
whomever thought of that idea (and also thought it wouldn't be leaked) should not be fired, they should be killed.

:laugh:

Packerbacker
07-31-2008, 10:58 PM

I have a sneeking feeling that you are one of the three mentioned idiots that handle the packers fate because you are constantly defended their aweful decisions