PDA

View Full Version : How many wins are you expecting from Portland, LAC, Denver, Warriors this season?

JordansBulls
07-31-2008, 11:45 AM
How many wins are you expecting from Portland, the Clippers and Warriors this season?

I think these 7 will have 48+ wins more than likely (Rockets, Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Jazz, Suns and Mavericks), but how many wins do you expect Portland, the Clippers, Warriors and Nuggets to get as well?

SHONIE
07-31-2008, 12:04 PM
around the 45 ish mark for all of them. I'd say there will be 5 teams in the mid to high 50s (LA Lakers, Rockets, Hornets, Spurs, Jazz), and the rest of them right around 50. I don't think that this is the blazers break-out year. I think next year will be.

lakers4sho
07-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Portland = 43-45 (close, but not enough to make the playoffs)

Denver/GSW = 46-48 (tight race again for 8th)

Clippers = 35-40 (40 if they do really well)

Musical Tempo
07-31-2008, 12:40 PM

I would have to say the same for Portland, Denver, and GSW.

Clipper I think will barely make 30... maybe 20-25. Sorry B.Diddy.

lakers4sho
07-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Portland is still a young team and they have to integrate Greg Oden and the new guys into their offense. Maybe, if they perform above expectations.

ShaunRiching9
07-31-2008, 12:59 PM
portland = 45 wins
Denver = 47 wins
GSW = 44 wins
LAC = 30-35 wins

Musical Tempo
07-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Portland is still a young team and they have to integrate Greg Oden and the new guys into their offense. Maybe, if they perform above expectations.

Yup Greg Oden really has to pick it up. Is it me or does it seem as if he is already 28.

I hope the rest of his body isnít age the way he looks, or it could be a injury cursed career, from broken wrist to ACL :(...guy is too good of a player to see wash away by injuries.

BigEric
07-31-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't see how Denver is going to defend anything, and in the West, you need to defend. Golden State has an abundance of swingmen, and Monte is going to be running the point, we gotta see how that works out. I think Portland gets in easy though.

ATX
07-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Trailblazers-49
Warriors-46
Nuggets-43
Clippers-33

krazyclipperfan
07-31-2008, 04:51 PM
i see their are a lot of Clipper haters here. they won 23 with a completely depleted roster. not to mention the two seasons before that were 40 win or more season.

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 05:32 PM

I totally agree with this guy.

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-31-2008, 06:00 PM
i see their are a lot of Clipper haters here. they won 23 with a completely depleted roster. not to mention the two seasons before that were 40 win or more season.

that was when u had brand... i agree, I bet clips win no more then 35 games..

Hard to believe denver in the hunt with their trade of Camby to the lowly clips

Portland and warriors I believe will win at least 45 games

hockeypro68
07-31-2008, 06:09 PM
You guys are all crazy. The Clippers are going to win at least 40 games, closer to 45. Portland...I have no idea what to expect really. I'm scared though, I'll admit that. Nuggets with zero defense... I don't know. The warriors will also be interesting to watch, with Monta Ellis assuming the full time pg position, which I think he'll thrive in. I could possibly see 2 of these teams making it and perhaps Dallas or Phoenix POSSIBLY missing the playoffs, or at least being given a run for their money.

BleedGreen1014
07-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Phoenix will make the playoffs in my mind
Nash,Shaq,Amare,Hill,Bell,Barbosa,Diaw,Barnes,Lope z
too good to not make playoffs

Dallas i think will struggle a little bit because who knows, kidd could be exausted from olympic play and age might start to play a factor

I think Spurs,Lakers,Rockets,Hornets,Jazz,Suns,Blazers,Mav s will make it

close but no cigar-Denver and GS

Chronz
07-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Nuggets 40-48 Lot of ? marks
Clippers should be in that 41-44 range
Blazers 40-41
Warriors 35-38

GregOden#1
07-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Blazers 40-41
Warriors 35-38

So the Blazers are going to lose more games this year than last year?

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 06:33 PM

It's possible. The West is only growing stronger and lots of rosters are being reordered.

Just because your team did fairly well for the most part this season doesn't mean they will come back stronger next season automatically...

Times change and some teams take time to adapt...

West is only getting bigger and stronger...

GregOden#1
07-31-2008, 06:37 PM
When the average age of the team is 24 I expect them to get better the next season...

Chronz
07-31-2008, 06:39 PM

Yes, Im sure you know all about the Pythagorean theorem and how it pertains to basketball. I think the Blazers were extremely lucky in close games last year, I vividly remember thinking that during their winning streak, I remember the Hawks game especially and really throughout their regular season they werent very impressive in the wins. Though impressive in the losses, their eWins rating was that of a 38 win team. Unless Oden is for real I dont see them improving much more than last year. Though he does give them exactly what they need defensively and on the boards. If Oden is for real and dominates defensively the way many project then Im going to be incredibly off on my projections but Im a Clipper fan so Im hoping for the worst from Oden. Our playoff chances hinge on him and Nene flopping....

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Yes, Im sure you know all about the Pythagorean theorem and how it pertains to basketball. I think the Blazers were extremely lucky in close games last year, I vividly remember thinking that during their winning streak, I remember the Hawks game especially and really throughout their regular season they werent very impressive in the wins. Though impressive in the losses, their eWins rating was that of a 38 win team. Unless Oden is for real I dont see them improving much more than last year. Though he does give them exactly what they need defensively and on the boards. If Oden is for real and dominates defensively the way many project then Im going to be incredibly off on my projections but Im a Clipper fan so Im hoping for the worst from Oden. Our playoff chances hinge on him and Nene flopping....

I figured u were a clip fan.. Your theory suggest u are.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-31-2008, 08:28 PM
Warriors - 48 wins 8th spot playoffs
Nuggets - 45 wins
Blazers - 45 wins
Clippers - 46 wins

hockeypro68
07-31-2008, 08:39 PM
The warriors are going to collapse without the leadership of Baron Davis. Of all the teams vying for that last playoff spot, I think it's safest to rule out GS.

AccUrSeD
07-31-2008, 08:47 PM
It's possible. The West is only growing stronger and lots of rosters are being reordered.

Just because your team did fairly well for the most part this season doesn't mean they will come back stronger next season automatically...

Times change and some teams take time to adapt...

West is only getting bigger and stronger...

Blazers are adding Greg Oden, Rudy Fernandez, and Jaryd Bayless, and losing James Jones.

How are they going to do worse?

3 possible ROY players.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-31-2008, 08:48 PM
Tha Clippers are still weaK. not enough offense, If they even consider puttin Camby at tha 4. WOW... GSW, they downgraded from last season. same with Denver. Portland? they still don't scare me. nor should they scare anyone else in tha west. Oden is expected to step in and be the greatest Center in history. I'm not buyin into it. the same teams that made tha playoffs in the west last May will be the same ones in tha post seasonm, next May.

Cracka2HI!
07-31-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't think the West is a set as most people think. I can see the Suns and Mavs hitting the wall and you never know if all the top teams will hold up. The only team that has really improved on top of the West is Houston. I can see my Clipps winning about 44 games. However unlike most I think that might be good enough for 6th or 7th in the West.

The teams at the very top of the West should have very good records but the lower playoff teams might be in the lower 40's. I think my Clipps will be the best team of the teams brought up in this thread. I think Denver's D will be non existant and they will win about 40 games. IMO Portland played over thier heads last season and with Oden they should be about the same as last year. 37 wins for them. GSW will be a mess. I say 28 wins for them.

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Blazers are adding Greg Oden, Rudy Fernandez, and Jaryd Bayless, and losing James Jones.

How are they going to do worse?

3 possible ROY players.

Yet, again, it's not all about offense.

Defense is the key. These younger players you just listed will have trouble the first few years of their career holding quicker or more experienced veterans.

Greg Oden is the only exception because he's a monster.

lakers4sho
07-31-2008, 09:14 PM

Defense is the key. These younger players you just listed will have trouble the first few years of their career holding quicker or more experienced veterans.

We're not even sure if Greg Oden will have big of an impact, him being a rookie and all.

jscotty8
07-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Warriors 45-48
Blazers 40-45
Nuggets 35-40
Clippers 25-30

Dallas should be on the list of playoff hopefuls

danbuc0101
07-31-2008, 09:38 PM
The warriors are going to collapse without the leadership of Baron Davis. Of all the teams vying for that last playoff spot, I think it's safest to rule out GS.

I dont even know how to respond to this other than that the clips will be lucky to win more than 35 games and BD will be lucky play more than 50 plus games. Hes a ticking time bomb in LA just waitin to explode.

Crunchy12489
07-31-2008, 09:40 PM
I dont even know how to respond to this other than that the clips will be lucky to win more than 25 games and BD will be lucky play more than 50 plus games. Hes a ticking time bomb in LA just waitin to explode.

25? Dude...

You need to consider going to rehab because you need to get off whatever your on.

25???

Sacramento even got 38. Clippers are way better than Sac-town as of now.

Cavs_Fan24
07-31-2008, 09:43 PM
whats with everyone hatin on the Clips here?
this is what i think:
Denver - 44
Golden State - 42
Portland - 48
LAC - 40

krazyclipperfan
07-31-2008, 09:49 PM
that was when u had brand... i agree, I bet clips win no more then 35 games..

Hard to believe denver in the hunt with their trade of Camby to the lowly clips

Portland and warriors I believe will win at least 45 games

Brand only played 8 games last year.

danbuc0101
07-31-2008, 09:56 PM
25? Dude...

You need to consider going to rehab because you need to get off whatever your on.

25???

Sacramento even got 38. Clippers are way better than Sac-town as of now.

i meant 35, my b

krazyclipperfan
07-31-2008, 10:01 PM
i dont see how everyone project Portland to win more games then the Clippers and they have no vets to lead this team. Roy is good but i would put him over Davis at this point. Golden State is not going to be better then us. i dont think Denver will be better without Camby.

danbuc0101
07-31-2008, 10:03 PM
i dont see how everyone project Portland to win more games then the Clippers and they have no vets to lead this team. Roy is good but i would put him over Davis at this point. Golden State is not going to be better then us. i dont think Denver will be better without Camby.

once again i dont have anything to say other than ur completely wrong. Clippers fans think ther team is way to good.

IversonIsKrazy
07-31-2008, 10:06 PM
portland---> 50
clippers---> 48
warriors---> 43
nuggets---> 45

AccUrSeD
07-31-2008, 10:53 PM

okay with your logic.

Portland is adding 2 more offensive minded players and 1 Defensive / offensive minded hybrid.

How are we not going to do better?

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 12:02 AM
okay with your logic.

Portland is adding 2 more offensive minded players and 1 Defensive / offensive minded hybrid.

How are we not going to do better?

Wow, you won't leave it alone.

Dude, the West is just getting better and better, correct?

Blazers just aren't going to come through and beast over the mother ****ing Mavericks, Hornets, Nuggets (WE BEAT YOU GUYS TWICE OUT OF THREE TIMES LAST SEASON), Spurs (HELL NO!), Rockets (now apparently), Suns (high tempo team that scores 100 or more guaranteed every night), and Jazz (THATS FOR DAMN SURE).

You are just a ****ing Blazer homer.

I'm a big time Nuggets fan, but I understand who is clearly better than us. Your Blazers aren't one of them.

lakers4sho
08-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Wow, you won't leave it alone.

Dude, the West is just getting better and better, correct?

Blazers just aren't going to come through and beast over the mother ****ing Mavericks, Hornets, Nuggets (WE BEAT YOU GUYS TWICE OUT OF THREE TIMES LAST SEASON), Spurs (HELL NO!), Rockets (now apparently), Suns (high tempo team that scores 100 or more guaranteed every night), and Jazz (THATS FOR DAMN SURE).

You are just a ****ing Blazer homer.

I'm a big time Nuggets fan, but I understand who is clearly better than us. Your Blazers aren't one of them.

But the Nuggets didn't do anything significant to make them "better" :shrug:

In fact, they even lost a player for nothing, a main part of their core players.

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 12:18 AM
But the Nuggets didn't do anything significant to make them "better" :shrug:

In fact, they even lost a player for nothing, a main part of their core players.

We were the first team on the West to beat the Celtics, we beat the Spurs, we slaughtered the Warriors in a go-home situation, we swacked the Cavs, we punished the Mavericks, we defeated the Rockets (barely), we beat the Blazers twice, and we beat the Jazz. We also beat the Hornets.

Marcus Camby and Eduardo Najera didn't even contribute to our offense either... We may have lost Camby, but we have a squad of younger players who can play better 1on1 defense than him. We basically replaced Eduardo with Balkman.

Nene actually has a back-to-basket ability, he dishes the ball alot for a big man, and he can hold relentless defense (check the playoffs last year when he was holding Tim Duncan)....

Hate on the Nuggets... Go Ahead.

jscotty8
08-01-2008, 12:36 AM

Wow are you high... both the Warriors and Blazers have young superstars in the making... Davis is awsome, if he is not hurt and is in the right system. The blazers need size, they got it... the warriors needed size and someone to attack the basket, they got it. out of these 4 teams the clips are easily the weakest... and they have the weakest coach and system.

GS_DOUBLE_U's
08-01-2008, 12:39 AM
Blazers 40-41
Warriors 35-38

favoritevteam aside this dude is in the twilite zone
Den has a lot of ? marks but u give them 48 wins dam near 50??
someones on the dum dum juice

Jimmy3702
08-01-2008, 12:40 AM
This will be Golden States year to make it as the 7th or 8th seed.

GS_DOUBLE_U's
08-01-2008, 12:52 AM
I don't think the West is a set as most people think. I can see the Suns and Mavs hitting the wall and you never know if all the top teams will hold up. The only team that has really improved on top of the West is Houston. I can see my Clipps winning about 44 games. However unlike most I think that might be good enough for 6th or 7th in the West.

The teams at the very top of the West should have very good records but the lower playoff teams might be in the lower 40's. I think my Clipps will be the best team of the teams brought up in this thread. I think Denver's D will be non existant and they will win about 40 games. IMO Portland played over thier heads last season and with Oden they should be about the same as last year. 37 wins for them. GSW will be a mess. I say 28 wins for them.

ur right about one thing you don't become a clippers fan to count the banners in STAPLES center. YOU BECOME A CLIPPERS FAN TO PRETEND THERE YOURS!!!

Chronz
08-01-2008, 01:52 AM
favoritevteam aside this dude is in the twilite zone
Den has a lot of ? marks but u give them 48 wins dam near 50??
someones on the dum dum juice
Yea there are alot of question marks therefore the range on how good they can be compared to how bad they can be is all up in the air right now because of Nene's health. A healthy Nene is atleast worth 6 or so wins so the margin of error is greater in projecting their outcome. If hes beat up then they become the same as the Warriors in the past, little in the middle but awhole lot from the perimeter, that actually suits George Karls coaching anyways.

AccUrSeD
08-01-2008, 03:32 AM
We were the first team on the West to beat the Celtics, we beat the Spurs, we slaughtered the Warriors in a go-home situation, we swacked the Cavs, we punished the Mavericks, we defeated the Rockets (barely), we beat the Blazers twice, and we beat the Jazz. We also beat the Hornets.

Marcus Camby and Eduardo Najera didn't even contribute to our offense either... We may have lost Camby, but we have a squad of younger players who can play better 1on1 defense than him. We basically replaced Eduardo with Balkman.

Nene actually has a back-to-basket ability, he dishes the ball alot for a big man, and he can hold relentless defense (check the playoffs last year when he was holding Tim Duncan)....

Hate on the Nuggets... Go Ahead.

Blazers > Nuggets.... EASY lol

I would just like to clarify that Blazers and Nuggets were 2-2, not 1-2 get your facts straight if you're going to argue.

There for Blazers = better (using your logic)

We had the better off season, the off season that actually improved our team, unlike the off season you guys had which made your team worse.

you do the math.

Crunchy12489
08-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Blazers > Nuggets.... EASY lol

I would just like to clarify that Blazers and Nuggets were 2-2, not 1-2 get your facts straight if you're going to argue.

There for Blazers = better (using your logic)

We had the better off season, the off season that actually improved our team, unlike the off season you guys had which made your team worse.

you do the math.

Where in that quote did I say we beat you guys 1-2. I said we beat you guys twice.

Damn I wish I knew you in person because I swear to god I would put $200 that the Nuggets finish over the blazers.

AccUrSeD
08-01-2008, 04:14 AM
Where in that quote did I say we beat you guys 1-2. I said we beat you guys twice.

Damn I wish I knew you in person because I swear to god I would put $200 that the Nuggets finish over the blazers.

Oh, I guess I mis-read it my bad.

so basically the fact that the nuggets beat the blazers twice serves no relevance to them being better since they also lost to the blazers twice.

I don't see the blazers doing worse next season than they did this season, I see them getting probably 5-10 more wins than last year. (10 being a long shot I know)

the nuggets on the other hand, I expect to be worse off next year than they were this year.

so IMO Blazers > Nuggets for the next 10 years.

spurhead
08-01-2008, 04:31 AM
How many wins are you expecting from Portland, the Clippers and Warriors this season?

I think these 7 will have 48+ wins more than likely (Rockets, Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Jazz, Suns and Mavericks), but how many wins do you expect Portland, the Clippers, Warriors and Nuggets to get as well?

yea i agree with those 7 teams..
with portland, its interesting because of 2 questionable players added to the lineup although iexpect to them to do fine
they are a good team but its tough being in a tough conference.
id say 45-46 wins, but if in east theyd win 50+ lol.
the clippers arent gunna be good again.. no shooting around 30 wins
warriors are probably are gunna fall down from last year being around .500 io say 42 wins
the nuggets just keep making bad trades losing marcus camby.. around .500 also around 44 wins

DGreen
08-01-2008, 05:27 AM
Go Clippers!

hockeypro68
08-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Wow are you high... both the Warriors and Blazers have young superstars in the making... Davis is awsome, if he is not hurt and is in the right system. The blazers need size, they got it... the warriors needed size and someone to attack the basket, they got it. out of these 4 teams the clips are easily the weakest... and they have the weakest coach and system.

Dude you're effing crazy. The Blazers are nowhere near stronger than the clippers. The Blazers have a bunch of young talent that will be developing but not going anywhere for a few years. You're not making the playoffs next season.

GS_DOUBLE_U's
08-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Yea there are alot of question marks therefore the range on how good they can be compared to how bad they can be is all up in the air right now because of Nene's health. A healthy Nene is atleast worth 6 or so wins so the margin of error is greater in projecting their outcome. If hes beat up then they become the same as the Warriors in the past, little in the middle but awhole lot from the perimeter, that actually suits George Karls coaching anyways.

ok I hear ya, I just think 40-48 is generous last year was crazy in the west. I have a strong feeling with Mello frustrated n the loss of there only defense hussle guys in eddy n camby that they-Denver will simmer down carmelo is great but don't think he can carry the whole team even with AI its like old 6ers west. just MO

krazyclipperfan
08-01-2008, 04:29 PM

no. but you must be. having young stars dont make you a better team. the Blazers have one superstar and that Roy so where are you getting the other superstars from. i hope your not talking about Oden. the Blazers are young without vet leadership wait and see how far that will get them.

Golden State didnt get better they lose an Allstar PG, no matter whatever they add this will hurt them in alot of games.

Storch
08-01-2008, 04:32 PM
I expect portland to make the playoffs this year.

blackjack_119
08-01-2008, 05:08 PM

Can I take that bet? Heck, I'd even give you odds. You really underestimate the impact of losing Marcus Camby. When you take a center who is a perennial DPOY candidate... and replace him with nothing on a team that was terrible defensively to begin with, your team is going to be killed night in and night out on the defensive end. Even with AI and Melo's scoring ability I don't think Denver can come out with a record above .500. There are just too many big men in the West to win that way. It's not even like the Nuggets ball Nellie ball where the other team has to adjust to three guard lineups.

The Blazers were a 41-41 team last season. Additions: Greg Oden, Jerryd Bayless, Rudy Fernandez, Ike Diogu, Nicolas Batum. Losses: James Jones, Jarrett Jack, Darius Miles, Von Wafer, Josh McRoberts. Without getting into speculation about how Oden will do, I think everyone can agree that the players coming in are better than the players going out.

Going from Camby to Nene is a step down. Going from Pryzbilla to Oden is a step up (and we still have our starting Center from last year.)

K-Mart and AI being 1 year older means they will be marginally worse.
Brandon Roy, LaMarcus Aldridge, Martell Webster/JR Smith, Carmelo Anthony being one year older means they will be marginally better.

Using a blanket statement "The West keeps getting better and better," only works if your team is one of the one's that is getting better. The Nuggets (giving away Camby and only adding Reynaldo Balkman) are NOT one of those teams. The Blazers (a .500 team that is still the youngest team in the NBA; adding three ROY candidates) are one of those teams.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-01-2008, 09:03 PM
lol blazers fans just think that Oden is tha Prodigy. he hasnt even play a single NBA game and when he played over tha summer he fouled out every single game with like 85 fouls in 1 game haha... and VON WAFER???? HAHAHA he's played in Denver and if he's one of ur hopefulls for next season. sorry.
and all those dudes u named I GUARENTEE NONE OF THEM WIN ROY!

Jibonnie125
08-01-2008, 09:14 PM
With Monta at the point the Warriors should definitely struggle this year to adjust while the Blazers should likely keep getting better like most expect them to do.

And i have learned to never expect much from the clippers even with all of there nice pickups.

krazyclipperfan
08-01-2008, 09:58 PM
^^dont expect much from the Clippers and see what happens.

patriotsfan50
08-01-2008, 11:06 PM
so here goes.

GS- 40 maybe 42. GS has lost its two best players in two seasons. the lost Richardson for a back up player. and they lost BD for nothing. BD was your big time shooter down the stretch when the game was on the line. with him gone now who are you gonna have step up and shoot the final shot. Monte is a good quick player but besides Monte and Stephen there isnt much depth on that team. and not a lot of leadership.

LAC- guessing probably 42 maybe 45. losing Brand was a huge blow. but Baron Davis will be able to run the offense no problem. the only problem with the clippers is that they dont have enough offense. they have no players down low who can play with their back to the basket. defensively they will be fine down low with Kamen and Camby. but all of their offense will have to come from the perimeter. which can be great and terrible. if they have an off night and shoot bad from the perimeter then they are gonna be in a load of trouble.

Denver- 40 maybe 43. have only gotten worse. you can hate me but its the truth. you lose camby who is a huge reason they won as many games as they did. he was their ancor on defense and was a great passer and screen setter. losing all of that for nothing doesnt make your team better. they wont be terrible but they wont be able to stop anyone. Melo plays offense. not defense. AI is still a great ball player in general so he will be able to keep his own against some of the point guards in the west. they need someone to step up and be the big man to shut down the middle or they will be picked apart by Tony Parker and Brandon Roy and other guards in the west.

Portland- picking portlands win total for next season is probably that hardest in the NBA. Brandon Roy is an All-star and will be an all-star for years to come. Aldridge is a great all around post player who can step out and hit the jump shot. Like Rasheed Wallace without the drama and technical problems. Oden, Rudy, and Bayless all have big time question marks.
Can Oden stay healthy?

Can Rudy adapt to the NBA playing style?

Can Bayless be a solid starter for them? so lets answer these questions.

Oden has had 2 injuries before his NBA career has even started. His wrist being broken is healed so thats not a concern. his knee seems to be in good shape. (or as good as it can be coming of microfracture surgery.) i think with portland wanting him to be healthy and lead that franchise to NBA championships for years to come, they will take good care of him and if it becomes to much they will rest him. so i think he stays healthy.

Rudy won most valuable player in 3 tournaments over in Europe and has the biggest hype coming to the NBA from europe. i think offense wont be a problem for him. i think he has all the skills to be a good player. unfortunatly i think his defense will suffer in his first year for the first part of his season.
i do think however he will turn into the next manu ginobli and will have a great nba career.

Bayless is interesting because he is a scoring guard. they say he will play the 2 on offense with Roy running the point. and defend the point on defense. this combination will work out great. Roy has the ball in his hands a lot anyways so this works out for the team. Bayless can shoot the ball and is extremely quick and can get by people and finish at the hoop. that will open up the passing lanes for aldridge and oden down low. if he passes the ball more than in summer league he will be a great ball player.

so for portland it ranges. i think no doubt they are over .500

my guess is from 43 to 55. it depends on how the rookies hold up and if everyone steps up.