PDA

View Full Version : Manny

BosoxPapi61
07-31-2008, 11:00 AM
What's your opinion traded or not traded?

daleja424
07-31-2008, 11:02 AM
I think now that the Marlins went out and got Aurthur Rhodes this deal will get done b/c it allows Grabow to go to Boston in the proposed 3 way deal. I would guess Marlins send Hermida/Jai Miller/Ryan Tucker and get back manny, the Sox lose Manny and a mid level prospect and get back bay/grabow, and the bucs get back the prospects + hermida

lil'papi
07-31-2008, 11:12 AM
I prefer he goes as long as we get a nice bat and a pitcher who can get outs.
He is now a joke and it's obviously tearing our team apart. The focus is gone the flat play is an obvious problem he created.
He wants to chase more money nothing at all to do with peace and tranquility, he is a moron if he thinks people will believe that.
$$$$$$ that's all folks....

But I don't see it getting done.

Towelie
07-31-2008, 11:13 AM
He won't be with us in 09. We might pick up the option only to sell him. If not let him go offer arb and get our two first rounders.

yaowowrocket11
07-31-2008, 11:21 AM
I think eventually, that 3 way deal will get done, most likely minutes before the deadline. Like daleja242 said, the Marlins acquisition of Rhodes makes them a little more leinient, and they don't need Grabow. As long as the Pirates get some prospects from both sides, it should get done, IMO.

daleja424
07-31-2008, 11:29 AM
The biggest problem with the marlins is that they have 5 guys that are OFF LIMITS in the minors... but the Fish are soo deep that finding a couple good 'spects outside of those 5 shouldnt be so hard...

homie564
07-31-2008, 11:32 AM
I think now that the Marlins went out and got Aurthur Rhodes this deal will get done b/c it allows Grabow to go to Boston in the proposed 3 way deal. I would guess Marlins send Hermida/Jai Miller/Ryan Tucker and get back manny, the Sox lose Manny and a mid level prospect and get back bay/grabow, and the bucs get back the prospects + hermida

my thoughts exactly