PDA

View Full Version : Packers considering trading Favre to division rival

Brooke
07-31-2008, 09:14 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3512348

they really must be getting desperate to do this..

servais77
07-31-2008, 09:36 AM
There really are not a lot of options. Goodell will likely come down on them for the pay to stay away idea.

The likelyhood that Favre plays for the Vikings just got that much larger.

The likelyhood that the 2008 Packers season is a complete disaster just got the much larger.

lavell12
07-31-2008, 09:45 AM
and a good chunk of us wanted to fire TT before this, its time for him to get the pink slip.

iam brett favre
07-31-2008, 09:52 AM
:pity:

abraves90
07-31-2008, 11:02 AM
this is the stupidest thing that has ever happened to the green bay packers...this all could have been avoided if we had taken favre back...now he's gonna be traded within the division so he can destroy us twice a year? awesome...way to go ted thompson...you are officially still a jack-***

PackAttack09
07-31-2008, 11:46 AM
the way brett favre has been acting he might deserve to wear purple and get his *** kicked by the packers twice a year...

Bauermundo
07-31-2008, 11:49 AM
Why does everyone think Brett will kill us if he gets on the Vikes or Bears?

I don't think it's exactly easy for him to adjust to a new playbook, new signals, new teammates and a new coaching staff.

I wish Favre were still a Packer, but if he happens to go to the Vikings, then I can't wait for KGB or Kampman to sack him, or better yet, have him throw 6 interceptions.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh, shut your hole, if anyone deserves to be traded to the Vikings, it's Thompson. What about the way he's acting and embarassing and dragging the greatest sports franchise ever through the mud with him. Every day he is making this situation worse. To not even let Favre compete for HIS job proves the guy is not in his right mind anymore. The fact the Packers are trying to give him 20 F'n mil to go away. WTF is that?? Let Favre back and do something good with that 20 mil. You could probably feed a village of starving children for a year with that money. Having Brett Favre as your QB is not the worst F'n thing in the world. Having him on the Vikings is.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Why does everyone think Brett will kill us if he gets on the Vikes or Bears?

I don't think it's exactly easy for him to adjust to a new playbook, new signals, new teammates and a new coaching staff.

I wish Favre were still a Packer, but if he happens to go to the Vikings, then I can't wait for KGB or Kampman to sack him, or better yet, have him throw 6 interceptions.

Or for him to throw the TD that eliminates us from playoff contention. That is the more likely scenario.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 11:52 AM
Favre is going to throw 30 TD's this year, might as well be for us.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Some of you guys need to calm down. If Brett Favre gets traded to the Vikings it's not the end of the world. The Vikings will not win the Superbowl, Brett Favre will not win another Superbowl. If we do deal Brett Favre to the Vikings, just imagine that week one game and how out of this world it will be. Everyone and their mother will be watching.

I used to think Favre to Minnesota would be awful, etc. But now I just think it would make for a great season, NFC divisional battle. Call me crazy.

This upcoming season will not be a disaster, for gods sake, have some damn faith in your team.

salsa
07-31-2008, 12:01 PM
i hope he plays in our division. so then he has to play in green bay and we play then at their home. So we play him twice..daddy likey. think of how big that game will be if he goes to the vikings!! game 1 of the season, the media would have a field day

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Who cares who's watching. It would be a nightmare. I mean wtf, if your gonna trade him within the division, let it be the Lions at least. Call you crazy? I got another word I'd use.

Martz
07-31-2008, 12:08 PM
It would have to be a blockbuster for this to happen. Who would u want from the bears or vikings

Brunner
07-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Favre to Minny makes them the better team PERIOD. I understand the Packers do not want Favre back, but they still can't admit Rodgers is the better QB, and still won't put him against Favre in a competition for the job. This shows that they are putting the teams success on the back burner to maintaining their ego. Was Rodgers really going to be that much worse if he sat on the bench for one more year? Was it really worth all this to start Rodgers in 08 instead of 09 or even 2010?

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Who cares who's watching. It would be a nightmare. I mean wtf, if your gonna trade him within the division, let it be the Lions at least. Call you crazy? I got another word I'd use.

I'm just trying to be logical and level headed, unlike most of this board thats flipping out and making everything into a big deal.

"OMGZ TED THOMPSON GO SUCK A BRICK YOU IDIOT! OMGZ"

Brooke
07-31-2008, 12:19 PM
the way brett favre has been acting he might deserve to wear purple and get his *** kicked by the packers twice a year...

and the Packers have been acting any better? Bribing a guy to stay away. Trying to make him the bad guy so they look like the victims? Please

papipapsmanny
07-31-2008, 12:19 PM
how stupid can the packers get

Vikings would be better than the packers if favre were to go there. An insane offensive line, great RBs, alright receivers, but lets be honest Favre doesnt need star receivers

a good secondary, and an improving offensive line

Brendan
07-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Some of you guys need to calm down. If Brett Favre gets traded to the Vikings it's not the end of the world. The Vikings will not win the Superbowl, Brett Favre will not win another Superbowl. If we do deal Brett Favre to the Vikings, just imagine that week one game and how out of this world it will be. Everyone and their mother will be watching.

I used to think Favre to Minnesota would be awful, etc. But now I just think it would make for a great season, NFC divisional battle. Call me crazy.

This upcoming season will not be a disaster, for gods sake, have some damn faith in your team.

I completely agree. Favre coming to Minnesota would make for...

The greatest Monday Night Football game ever?

It would make a GREAT rivalry season between the Vikings and Packers

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Trying to make him the bad guy so they look like the victims? Please

Brett FAvre's been playing that game all offseason. The fact that people still treat Brett Favre like he's some innocent pawn in all this is utterly ridiculous.

Chrizzle
07-31-2008, 12:27 PM
I wish I had more hands, so I could give the Packer's management four thumbs down.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 12:30 PM
I wish I had more hands, so I could give the Packer's management four thumbs down.

Yeah, I totally agree considering the Packers have so many options.

Urbs
07-31-2008, 12:41 PM
THE SHARE HOLDERS APPLAUDED THIS *******???????? WHAT?? I hate the share holders now too. Thompson has too go, this has to be the nail in his coffin. I know he just signed that 5 year deal, but that doesnt mean we cant fire him. Someone in Green Bay needs to start thinking.. This "its Aaron's time" bulshit needs to stop

And ya know what else??? I used to want to cheer for Favre when he went too another team, now i just hope that he looks like a dried up old man, who had a lucky season last year, and makes a total *** out of himself, or gets injured... to hell with Brett Favre....... To hell with TT and McCarthy too

newdude
07-31-2008, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I totally agree considering the Packers have so many options.

They had options but they pissed it all away.

Packerbacker
07-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Brett FAvre's been playing that game all offseason. The fact that people still treat Brett Favre like he's some innocent pawn in all this is utterly ridiculous.

Change your avatar, you don't deserve it:mad:

OC Knights #11
07-31-2008, 01:32 PM
someone said if Favre was traded within the division he would never post on psd ever again. But i don't remember who it was.

Bauermundo
07-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Or for him to throw the TD that eliminates us from playoff contention. That is the more likely scenario.

More likely? I don't know about more likely. You can't just throw Brett into a system and expect him to be golden. It took Brett a few years to get the Pack back into NFC championship.

Ryan Diesel, if the Packers did trade him to the Vikings what would make you happier.

Brett Favre failing with the Vikings or Favre "throwing the TD that elminates us from playoff contention". I think the latter is the more likely scenario.

Maybe what the TT is doing is brilliant. Keep Brett Favre as long as he can, and then throw him to the Vikings at the last minute. Then the Vikings have to deal with the drama, and a quarterback that wants "one more year" in a system he's totally not familiar with.

Cullksinikers
07-31-2008, 02:03 PM
I hope we sack Favre and pick him off in the 2 games if so be it. Go Packers! I love Brett Favre, but I'm a Packers fan so I don't want to lose to the Bears or the Vikings.

Cullksinikers
07-31-2008, 02:04 PM
A-Rod can show the "ALMIGHTY BRETT" who's boss.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Change your avatar, you don't deserve it:mad:

Oh, I get it, i'm supporting Aaron Rodgers and moving forward, so I shouldn't be a Packers fan. Believe it or not, most people agree with my opinion, they agree that we should move on, unfortunately most of the people on this board don't agree and don't want to be stuck in 1993-1994 wet dreams like most of you are. :)

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Just because your pulling for Rodgers doesn't mean your not a real Packer fan. But if you want to see Favre on the Vikings, your no Packer fan.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 02:23 PM
Just because your pulling for Rodgers doesn't mean your not a real Packer fan. But if you want to see Favre on the Vikings, your no Packer fan.

I'm not saying I want it to happen, I think it's a VERY slim possibility. I'm not going to freak out and make a huge deal out of it if it does happen. I still think we will win the division if it did happen.

ryanph30
07-31-2008, 02:24 PM
I still don't see him going to a rival.

iam brett favre
07-31-2008, 02:26 PM
I think if it came down to it, he'd choose not go to there.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 02:35 PM

He won't talk to the Lions man. I don't know if he would even talk to the Bears, but all he has to do is do the same thing he has done to the Jets & Bucs and no way is anyone going to trade for him.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 02:36 PM
It would have to be a blockbuster for this to happen. Who would u want from the bears or vikings

It will end up being a 3rd or 4th round pick I would guess. No one is going to give up anything significant because they will end up just having to cut him if they don't have two trade partners that he is willing to play for.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 02:44 PM
The Vikings have some good players. They screwed themselves though because they forgot to get a QB. So I'm not worried about them. But they screwed themselves like I said, they won't win with Jackson. So now we're going to give them Brett Favre?? lol Am I not the only person that thinks this is just the most insane thing? We don't need to swear the Queens until they get a QB, and we're about to just hand over Favre lol This is even more stupid than trying to buy him off with 20 mil. Just when I think we can't get any more stupid, we go and do something like this.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 02:44 PM
I think if it came down to it, he'd choose not go to there.

Wrong, that is the only place he wants to go. Maybe Chicago that is the only other option I can see from his end. He has one of his best friends as the OC in MN and he likes Childress obviously. Also, Sharper and Longwell are on the team. It all boils down to when it is going to happen. The only other option is he ends up on the Packers bench all season and is a distraction.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah, you sure prove that.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm not saying I want it to happen, I think it's a VERY slim possibility. I'm not going to freak out and make a huge deal out of it if it does happen. I still think we will win the division if it did happen.

lol your pretty good at contradicting yourself. This is what you posted in another thread 3 minutes before you posted this.

Originally Posted by kb24ap28
so u wouldnt mind if brett favre is playing against u week one?

BrewCityBuck
Not really. I think it would be awesome. Brett Favre getting his wish, we get compensated with Viking draft picks, and we get to enjoy a nice little rivalry and story for maybe a couple of seasons. Meanwhile, the Vikings in another year still have nothing at QB and we can see what we have in Rodgers and still compete with a very good team.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
If you think it would be awesome if Favre is a Viking week 1 Monday Night, than your not a real Packer fan. That's just sick.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 04:03 PM
A Viking fan comes in here and rips the Packers and your apologizing to him. Pretty gutless if you ask me. There's a couple Viking fans in here with at least enough class to be respectful if they're going to post in here. I'm pretty sure the Vikings and the Bears are not the only teams he wants to go to.

Where? Do you know how to use the quote function so people know who you are talking to? I didn't rip the Packers, I quoted you and showed where you were incorrect.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 04:16 PM
You came in here spewing garbage about how Favre only wants to play for the Vikings and the Bears. That's just nonsense. If your going to post nonsense, do it in the Queen forum please. It's acceptable for Packer fan's to post nonsense in here, even though it's annoying. But to say Favre only wants to be a Viking or a Bear, thats just stupid. No way he wants to be a Bear, and he'd rather be a Packer than a Viking. I would think the Vikings would be the absolute last team the Pack would trade Favre to. They're just using it as a threat right now because they're running out of leverage. If we release Favre, thats the only way I see him going to the Queens.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 04:18 PM
lol your pretty good at contradicting yourself. This is what you posted in another thread 3 minutes before you posted this.

Originally Posted by kb24ap28
so u wouldnt mind if brett favre is playing against u week one?

BrewCityBuck
Not really. I think it would be awesome. Brett Favre getting his wish, we get compensated with Viking draft picks, and we get to enjoy a nice little rivalry and story for maybe a couple of seasons. Meanwhile, the Vikings in another year still have nothing at QB and we can see what we have in Rodgers and still compete with a very good team.

How did I contridict myself? All i'm saying is, if we trade Favre, we get picks and we get a nice rivalry going for a couple years. And what I just posted above is that I also wouldn't mind if he did come back in a backup role in case of an injury. I wouldn't mind either situation because either way Aaron Rodgers is starting and we get something out of it, nice try.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Your in one thread saying you don't want to see Favre as a Viking, but 3 minutes earlier you posted in another saying how awesome it would be if Favre was a Viking lol

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 04:27 PM
You should maybe just get a Tarvaris Jackson sig or a Rodgers one, you shouldn't be sporting Favre. The guy just wants to play and you want him to be a backup.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Your in one thread saying you don't want to see Favre as a Viking, but 3 minutes earlier you posted in another saying how awesome it would be if Favre was a Viking lol

I never said I wanted to see Favre as a Viking. I said if he was traded I wouldn't freak out, and I said it would be awesome because of a rivalry that would ensue, not awesome in a way that Favre would be gone 'yippy!'. I would prefer to have Favre on the Packers, as a backup, but if he was to get traded I wouldn't mind because we would be compensated and we'd still have the same starting QB.

Comprehending english isn't overly difficult, stop wasting my time and read what I say.

Bauermundo
07-31-2008, 04:36 PM
I never said I wanted to see Favre as a Viking. I said if he was traded I wouldn't freak out, and I said it would be awesome because of a rivalry that would ensue, not awesome in a way that Favre would be gone 'yippy!'. I would prefer to have Favre on the Packers, as a backup, but if he was to get traded I wouldn't mind because we would be compensated and we'd still have the same starting QB.

Comprehending english isn't overly difficult, stop wasting my time and read what I say.

:clap: put the boy in his place

Rtardz
07-31-2008, 05:19 PM
I just wish this would end its making me wanna :puke:

Lama
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
A.D. plus Favre would be unstoppable, and the whole league knows this, especially anyone that has anything to do with the Packers. You can forget about stacking the box, you can forget about run blitzing. This will be one of the greatest spectacles ever to happen to the game.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 05:42 PM

You said it would be awesome if Brett went to the Vikings. There is no other way to comprehend that. Maybe you should think about the way you word things.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 05:44 PM
You came in here spewing garbage about how Favre only wants to play for the Vikings and the Bears. That's just nonsense. If your going to post nonsense, do it in the Queen forum please. It's acceptable for Packer fan's to post nonsense in here, even though it's annoying. But to say Favre only wants to be a Viking or a Bear, thats just stupid. No way he wants to be a Bear, and he'd rather be a Packer than a Viking. I would think the Vikings would be the absolute last team the Pack would trade Favre to. They're just using it as a threat right now because they're running out of leverage. If we release Favre, thats the only way I see him going to the Queens.

Why would they release him later when they could get a draft pick now? That is bad business. I wasn't spewing garbage either. It is pretty well known to everyone that has followed the story that he wants to play for the Vikings.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 05:46 PM
hey what can i say my vikes in the superbowl is pretty much a guarentee now ha ha ha this is great good times go pack not

Don't do that man. Talk football if you want to go into another teams forum. You are just dropping to the level of Deisel right now.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
You said it would be awesome if Brett went to the Vikings. There is no other way to comprehend that. Maybe you should think about the way you word things.

He said an awesome rivalry. That monday night game would be unbelievable for Vikings fans, Packers fans, and every other teams fans in the NFL. At least until its over then either us or you will be pissed. The lead up to the game would be fun though he is right.

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 05:50 PM
He said an awesome rivalry. That monday night game would be unbelievable for Vikings fans, Packers fans, and every other teams fans in the NFL. At least until its over then either us or you will be pissed. The lead up to the game would be fun though he is right.

ha ha ok, well how awesome would it be if AP got traded to us and was our starting RB monday night?? would you still think that would be awesome and good for the rivalry as a Queen fan??

Ryan Diesel
07-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Well exactly you wouldn't like it. If your a Packer fan, it would not be awesome if Favre was on the Vikings next year. This clown was saying how awesome it would be, and I find it hard to believe that any Packer fan that wasn't out of his mind would think that would be awesome. I'm sure it would make for great drama for Colts and Bengal fans. Your sick if your a Packer fan and you think that would be awesome. We'd have to see it shoved in our face on tv everyday. It's about the worst possible thing I can imagine.

Soop
07-31-2008, 06:23 PM
someone said if Favre was traded within the division he would never post on psd ever again. But i don't remember who it was.
I believe it was iam brett favre or ryanph30.

I wouldn't say that's true. Someguy I know has a girlfriend that works for Steve Young as a secretary. Anyways, she answered a call about a month ago and passed the message to Steve, turns out it was a guy named Brett. Steve Young told her after that he was thinking about playing for the Bears, he mentioned he wanted to stick it to the Packers.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 06:29 PM
I believe it was iam brett favre or ryanph30.

I wouldn't say that's true. Someguy I know has a girlfriend that works for Steve Young as a secretary. Anyways, she answered a call about a month ago and passed the message to Steve, turns out it was a guy named Brett. Steve Young told her after that he was thinking about playing for the Bears, he mentioned he wanted to stick it to the Packers.

You really should stop telling that story. Even if you think it is true. "someguy I know" doesn't come across well. Also, I'm pretty sure the secretary doesn't get to listen to Steve Young's phone calls. You may be right on the story, but it isn't very believable and coming in the Packers Forum and posting it just will cause a bad response.

Tankjeep
07-31-2008, 07:55 PM
if brett goes to the viqueens, nfc north will be wrapped up. i think not only will the packers fans be upset, so will detroit and chicago fans. i'm praying that brett goes to the bears. anything is better than the current qb situation.

Soop
07-31-2008, 08:29 PM
You really should stop telling that story. Even if you think it is true. "someguy I know" doesn't come across well. Also, I'm pretty sure the secretary doesn't get to listen to Steve Young's phone calls. You may be right on the story, but it isn't very believable and coming in the Packers Forum and posting it just will cause a bad response.

Every once in a while I come into this forum and haven't had any problems yet. I never posted it before in this forum but it had alot to do w/ this story. Maybe you wouldn't have had to read it again if you weren't in the Bears forum too. :p

Btw, she didn't listen to Young's phone calls....she heard it from Steve himself.

BrewCityBuck
07-31-2008, 09:27 PM
Well exactly you wouldn't like it. If your a Packer fan, it would not be awesome if Favre was on the Vikings next year. This clown was saying how awesome it would be, and I find it hard to believe that any Packer fan that wasn't out of his mind would think that would be awesome. I'm sure it would make for great drama for Colts and Bengal fans. Your sick if your a Packer fan and you think that would be awesome. We'd have to see it shoved in our face on tv everyday. It's about the worst possible thing I can imagine.

I think someone needs to go outside and have a brat fry with some buddies. Cool your jets dude. I just don't take things seriously to the extreme, and I don't understand why you feel the need to call people names when you disagree. I've said numerous times that I wouldn't want Favre traded, I want him in Green Bay, and I want him to retire a Packer. But if he did get traded to the Vikings I wouldn't flip out, i'd take in stride and hope for the Vikings to burn in hell as always.

If Favre does end up being a Viking, this next year's matches would just be unbelievable, EVERYONE would watch, the game atmosphere and everything would be awesome. It would be something. But i'm 99% sure it won't happen. We'd end up kicking the Vikings *** anyway.

XJW18
07-31-2008, 09:43 PM
"The likelyhood that the 2008 Packers season is a complete disaster just got the much larger."

u can say that again!

XJW18
07-31-2008, 09:45 PM

ya,
i believe that story is made up!

haha

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Every once in a while I come into this forum and haven't had any problems yet. I never posted it before in this forum but it had alot to do w/ this story. Maybe you wouldn't have had to read it again if you weren't in the Bears forum too. :p

Btw, she didn't listen to Young's phone calls....she heard it from Steve himself.

Yes I have been following the story and seeing the opinions of all 3 forums. Isn't that the best way to go instead of just forming your opinions listening to cheerleaders for your own team? I'm really surprised how many Bears fans in there still think they have a shot at him.

augipitcher3
07-31-2008, 10:03 PM
ya,
i believe that story is made up!

haha

I'm sure he believes it to be true and I guess that is fine. I just think telling the story in this forum is bad form.

hughest4
08-01-2008, 01:30 AM
I hate to even consider trading him to somebody in the NFC North but it is a small possibility i guess...and that small possibility seems to be getting a little bit bigger. And guys please stop all of the fighting, i hate deleting so many posts and all that crap

augipitcher3
08-01-2008, 10:39 AM
I hate to even consider trading him to somebody in the NFC North but it is a small possibility i guess...and that small possibility seems to be getting a little bit bigger. And guys please stop all of the fighting, i hate deleting so many posts and all that crap

Hughest, I saw one of my posts got deleted. It says there is no need for this? Is there a place I can go to see what the post said so I know what was wrong with it? I was trying to be very civil cause it is pretty annoying to just bicker back and forth over the issue instead of just seeing other peoples opinions.

Ryan Diesel
08-01-2008, 01:24 PM
What you did was coming in the Packer forum and threw around some insults. Nobody wants to hear it, I can't believe you come in here and want to hear our off the wall opinions. I have no interest in what Viking fans have to say on this matter, but I can bite my tongue if they're respectful. Your in here to rile people up and get a response. I guess, it probably makes you feel a little better about your own teams problems.

Packerbacker
08-01-2008, 02:01 PM
I can't believe TT and mark Murphy still have jobs

BrewCityBuck
08-01-2008, 02:45 PM

Who's going to fire Mark Murphy? Himself?

twelvePack
08-01-2008, 03:01 PM

Me neither, good thing it is a publicly owned franchise for their sake, because that is the only reason they have both kept their jobs. There isn't a owner in any sports league that would have let TT pull this ****. He would have been canned two weeks ago. Funny that nobody is pissed about his failure to sign Grant either.

BrewCityBuck
08-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Me neither, good thing it is a publicly owned franchise for their sake, because that is the only reason they have both kept their jobs. There isn't a owner in any sports league that would have let TT pull this ****. He would have been canned two weeks ago. Funny that nobody is pissed about his failure to sign Grant either.

I think their are plenty of owners who would put up with this situation. Sure Mark Murphy isn't the 'owner' of the Packers, but he pretty much is in the sense. If Mark Murphy can handle it and go through with this, i'm sure a few of the leagues owners would as well.

If you want to hear fans ***** and moan over the Grant contract situation than go to the Grant thread at the top of the board.

Ryan Diesel
08-01-2008, 03:55 PM

Oh, I'm pretty pissed about it.

augipitcher3
08-01-2008, 05:11 PM
What you did was coming in the Packer forum and threw around some insults. Nobody wants to hear it, I can't believe you come in here and want to hear our off the wall opinions. I have no interest in what Viking fans have to say on this matter, but I can bite my tongue if they're respectful. Your in here to rile people up and get a response. I guess, it probably makes you feel a little better about your own teams problems.

You get riled up over anything anyone says so I'm not too worried about you. I was talking to Hughest. Thanks. Also, in that case if you don't care what I have to say don't read my posts and don't comment on them. Thanks again. (By the way we are all human beings here. I'm sure I have more to add to the conversation than some Packers Fans and you would have more to add to the discussion than alot of Vikings fans.)