PDA

View Full Version : First player cut

superdude79
07-30-2008, 06:01 PM
which player who was on the team last year (or active on another NFL team last year) will be cut first. Even though I hope it is not true I think Haas will be gone first.

BowDown
07-30-2008, 06:39 PM
I was thing of a bunch of players who will have a hard time to hang onto a roster spot, especially if the team plans to keep onto the rookies:

D. Manning
R. Manning
Hass
Gattis
Some LB's ( Roach, McGlover)
Some DT's (Toeaina, Adams)

WindyCity_22
07-30-2008, 08:33 PM
I was thing of a bunch of players who will have a hard time to hang onto a roster spot, especially if the team plans to keep onto the rookies:

D. Manning
R. Manning
Hass
Gattis
Some LB's ( Roach, McGlover)
Some DT's (Toeaina, Adams)

theres no way that D. Manning is cut. he was the bears first pick 2 drafts ago so that would be a complete failure by JA. i also think that McGlover stays and becomes important on special teams due to the departure of Ayanbendajo. I think R. Manning will be gone but I think Hass stays...

freaknasty23
07-30-2008, 08:56 PM
ricky manning jr, he has been on the downfall n out of graces with the coaches

CDN_BEARS_FAN
07-30-2008, 09:14 PM
R. Manning: too much money for a third stringer
D. McClover: J. Williams will be playing special teams, Okwo is back, and they drafted another LB this year.
A. Adams: With D.D. healthy, Harrison in, and Toenia looking good late last year, he is the odd man out.
M. Haas: Unless they give up on Bradley and cut him.

Also on the bubble, R. Wilson.

BowDown
07-30-2008, 11:46 PM
You guys think any bigger name player will be cut or traded before the season starts?

Maybe a guy like Ogunleye if Bazuin looks good...

dabears34ft
07-31-2008, 01:02 AM
no way they trade Ogunleye. He was possibly our most dominating force last year. He is a turnover machine and is good for 8-13 sacks

urlachermess
07-31-2008, 02:14 AM
You guys think any bigger name player will be cut or traded before the season starts?

Maybe a guy like Ogunleye if Bazuin looks good...

r u dry shaving me no way they would cut ogunleye hes in his prime time of his career and bazuin has shown nothing but injurys so far in his nfl career but keep coming up with nonsense

Bulldog76
07-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Terrance Metcalf ? Anthony Adams ? Garet Wolfe ? McClover ? Mark Bradley ? Mike Hass ? Ricky Manning Jr.?, D. Manning ? Leonard Peters ? Lousaka Poulite ?

All of these guys are facing stiff competition at their position and appear to be regressing in the eyes of the coaches and fans

bears118
07-31-2008, 09:55 AM
Personally I feel that the DT and one of the nickle backs are fine (D. manning more likely) as injuries last season and in the superbowl run show us the need for a larger group of good DT's. WR/RB are more likely to be culled My thought being the loss of Wolfe/Poulite/or the guy from Umass. At WR depending on how they have been, in the coach's eyes, during Training camp , Either Rideau or Hass is definity gone and then I hate to say it for numbers they may need to remove our beloved Monk.