PDA

View Full Version : Why trade more

Kingsade
07-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Last year when he started Salmons was dropping 17.5 points 5.5 rebounds 3.5 assists and 1.5 steals. Why not go into the season as is. Let him start.

wvphil
07-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Because you never pass up an upgrade.

Kyle N.
07-30-2008, 04:59 PM
I prefer Salmons coming off the bench and yeah, you don't pass up an upgrade.

DerekRE_3
07-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Salmons isn't good coming off the bench and if we trade for Nocioni he would not be an upgrade. Salmons got 17.5 points 5.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists when he started last year. Pretty legit.

Agent008
07-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Salmons isn't good coming off the bench and if we trade for Nocioni he would not be an upgrade. Salmons got 17.5 points 5.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists when he started last year. Pretty legit.

Agreed, I don't see Nocioni as an upgrade. They're the same age, they're about the same skill level, and Nocioni makes almost $3 million more per year.

Plus, we already have a 15-man roster. If we take on Simmons and Nocioni, then someone is going to get cut.

I think that Brad Miller provides us with good veteran leadership and I think that he's going to help Hawes' development.

M's Fan2411
07-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I think Nocioni would be a definite upgrade have u guys ever seen him play he reminds me of manu ginobili he hustles all the time plus if we can get joakim noah this deal would be great. Theres no reason to hold on to Brad miller we will just lose him for nothing later on when he becomes a free agent , Miller already said he wants to go back to Indiana so we got to trade him now and continue the rebuilding process, plus noah is another great hustle player!!!!
Trade Miller!!

NorCalzimm
07-31-2008, 01:00 PM
I'll take Salmons, his contract, and his stellar skills as a starter over Nocioni anyday. As far as Joakim goes- We just got rid of one pain in the *ss, not really needing another one. His skills are good but his attitude sucks and he would be a locker room headcase! Keep Miller around- He is coming off a great year and has veteran presence and leadership!