PDA

View Full Version : 'Angry' Wade ready to prove worth

Sports Illustrator
07-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Dwyane Wade said that he is "angry," and plans to play that way in the upcoming Beijing Olympics. The Miami Heat guard said he is angry about those who have questioned his fitness, those who debate his value to the U.S. team, and those who equate the Heat's drop in the standings to a supposed decline in his ability at age 26. "That's going to be like that probably all year, for a while, just that anger, that focus of getting back to total respect," he said. "Any doubt that people have in their mind about you as a player, you want to erase it. Just like it was when I first came in the league, I played angry. So it's the same kind of feeling on the court."

From South Florida Sun-Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basketball/heat/sfl-wade0730,0,1181029.story)

ATX
07-30-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm sure he's been hearing the same things we've been hearing from all the Wade haters...That should be plenty of incentive for him to abolish all the injury prone, cripple, overrated bs comments...I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he has an MVP season...albeit he would still get snubbed for a player on a championship calibur team. All of us here know the truth that Wade is a top 5 player in the league, and it's up to him to prove it again to the rest this year.

kswissdaf
07-30-2008, 01:45 PM
i dont really care if he is angry in the olympics i want him yo be angry for the season

noturnormalhero
07-30-2008, 03:02 PM
was going to post this when i read it this morning but got distracted at work and forgot about it..but i hope he does well in the olympics because that motivation and confidence will carry over into the season.

Mambo Kings
07-30-2008, 04:26 PM
I'm glad to hear the criticism bothers him. No offense, my fellow Heat fans, but it's well deserved. This guy was awesome during our championship run, but he's been MIA for the past two seasons. I've often called him "the South Beach version of Baron Davis" because his awesome talent is being held back by injuries all the time. Let's hope he can regain his old form and actually give us some production on the court again. I'm a bit worried about him playing in the Olympics, due to his lack of durability, but it's probably best we find out whether he's ready for NBA action.

greek miami hea
07-30-2008, 04:53 PM
i hope he will be a bad boy during the season!:p

kntresistheheat
07-30-2008, 06:45 PM
I love it!!!!:clap::clap::clap: Take out your anger at every team in the nba:smoking::mad:

Mambo Kings
07-30-2008, 07:16 PM
I love it!!!!:clap::clap::clap: Take out your anger at every team in the nba:smoking::mad:

Noooooo! Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering!

...you hope Wade falls to the dark side of the force?!

:ohno:

kntresistheheat
07-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Come to the dark side wade!!!:jumpy::drunk:...lol

Master Mind
07-30-2008, 08:22 PM
I hope he's Michael Jordan angry!!!!

danbola
07-30-2008, 10:39 PM
I hope he can talk Beasley into playing angry with him.

daleja424
07-30-2008, 10:40 PM
ya an angry wade and beasley could be downright scary...

Master Mind
07-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Wade-MJ angry
Beasley-Sir Charles angry

Wade3
07-30-2008, 11:57 PM

Dwyane Wade know how to control his anger

What could be?

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3621/vaderwadefp9.gif

SwaggaIke
07-31-2008, 01:08 AM
Good. Time to get back to that top 3 status.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
07-31-2008, 12:55 PM
glad hes Angry so he can play like hes got a chip on his shoulder