PDA

View Full Version : More Cub fan violence

LeoGetz
07-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Three men from the Chicago area - ages 25, 26 and 34 - will be spending a little more time in Wisconsin today after being taken into custody on allegations of substantial battery in the beating of a 24-year-old West Allis man after Tuesday night's Milwaukee Brewers-Chicago Cubs game at Miller Park.

Dumbass throws a beer at a bus full of Cub fans?!? What the hell was he thinking? Of course he & his fat sister will get smacked around a little.

Three held in post-game brawl (http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=7/30/2008&id=44034)

CubsGirl
07-30-2008, 12:57 PM
He started it, but they took it way, WAY too far.

Why are we all of the sudden acting like White Sox fans :pity:

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 01:06 PM
You dumb bastard. You are blaming the guy? Granted he shouldn't have thrown a beer. But jesus h christ, he gets beaten up for it, and you freaking support it.

Exhibit 348239743 society is ****.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 01:07 PM

WHy?

Because look at the thread starter. It's ok, a guy threw a beer first.

This is becoming a huge portion of society and cubs fans.

LeoGetz
07-30-2008, 01:12 PM
You dumb bastard. You are blaming the guy? Granted he shouldn't have thrown a beer. But jesus h christ, he gets beaten up for it, and you freaking support it.

Exhibit 348239743 society is ****.

If he doesn't throw the beer this never happens, he's lucky he walked away with just cut lip & missing tooth.

jdgrabo
Wow.

"Let us off of this goddamn bus...I'm going to kick that guys ***- you take the sister out ok?"

I don't really understand what motivates people to disengage their brains. Good luck explaining this one to a) The cops b) your wife c) your boss.

AndyDufresne
This is getting a little out of hand, lately.

All groups of people have idiots, ours are just making more headlines right now.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 01:14 PM
If he doesn't throw the beer this never happens, he's lucky he walked away with just cut lip & missing tooth.

Jesus H christ. I guess the next time you say something stupid, someone can punch you, and just say hey if you didn't say something stupid, you wouldn't have gotten your nose broken. WTF is wrong with people.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 01:16 PM
And my god, a beer was thrown at a bus. Holy **** we have to wash it now, or we could just wait for rain, but either way, lets stop what we are donig (IE sleeping with their family members, because people who do this, are incestual by nature) and go kick their ***.

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-30-2008, 01:21 PM
We should go on a campaign showing cubs fans doing good things

LeoGetz
07-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Jesus H christ. I guess the next time you say something stupid, someone can punch you, and just say hey if you didn't say something stupid, you wouldn't have gotten your nose broken. WTF is wrong with people.

Saying something stupid & throwing a beer are two very different actions. If I'm on that bus & you call my mother a whore I tell you to **** off and thats the end of it. Some moron wants to throw something at me or my kid on that bus I'm coming off to beat the hell out of someone.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Saying something stupid & throwing a beer are two very different actions. If I'm on that bus & you call my mother a whore I tell you to **** off and thats the end of it. Some moron wants to throw something at me or my kid on that bus I'm coming off to beat the hell out of someone.

IT'S A ****ING BUS. They didn't throw it on a person, they threw it on a metal object.

MikeG33
07-30-2008, 01:30 PM
I read this article earlier -
It's a shame! There are always going to be bad seeds out there that really cast the wrong light on a team or organization.

This situation should have never happened, but then again white trash inbreeding should never happen, but it does in West Allis. I know, I live within 5 minutes from there. I was kind of shocked to hear that he even had teeth to begin with. :D

Max Power
07-30-2008, 01:34 PM
If I owned the bus, maybe. But just as a passenger, no way do I care enough about it to go to jail.

Freel for prez
07-30-2008, 01:35 PM
typical cubs fans...you non cubs fans need to realize they haven't won in 99 years!!!!!!!!they are lovable losers and they need to take out their frustration on something, whether its steve bartman (who played no part in the loss) or some stupid goat. They need to let their anger out. 99 years?! seriously?! how do you cheer for a team that even your great grandpa didn't even see win.

Freel for prez
07-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Wow.

"Let us off of this goddamn bus...I'm going to kick that guys ***- you take the sister out ok?"

I don't really understand what motivates people to disengage their brains. Good luck explaining this one to a) The cops b) your wife c) your boss.

hahahah GREAT point grabo

jdgrabo
07-30-2008, 01:37 PM
typical cubs fans...you non cubs fans need to realize they haven't won in 99 years!!!!!!!!they are lovable losers and they need to take out their frustration on something, whether its steve bartman (who played no part in the loss) or some stupid goat. They need to let their anger out. 99 years?! seriously?! how do you cheer for a team that even your great grandpa didn't even see win.

Don't lecture.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 01:38 PM

Yea because you seen so many champions in the past 2 decades in cincy.

Matchstckman
07-30-2008, 01:38 PM

My great grandpa could beat up your great grandpa

Max Power
07-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Are all the boards this troll infested, or just the Cubs board?

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Are all the boards this troll infested, or just the Cubs board?

This is the most active if your going to troll might as well troll where you get a response

jdgrabo
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
My great grandpa could beat up your great grandpa

But only if he threw a beer can at his model T first. There has to be adequete provocation.

CubsRule08
07-30-2008, 01:51 PM

Good luck fighting Pittsburgh for last place in the NL Central :D

CubbieSteve
07-30-2008, 01:57 PM

Since when does a Reds fan have any room to talk ****? Go **** yourself buddy. Have fun the rest of the year battling for 5th with Dusty Baker at the helm.

CubsGirl
07-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Well gee, it sure was fun having you around. See you when your ban is up!

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 02:14 PM
boom Goes The Dynomite

Buckwheat
07-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Well gee, it sure was fun having you around. See you when your ban is up!

:laugh2:

Anyways, this is why Cubs fans are picked on out of everyone.. I hate people. Just watch the ****ing game, root for your team, and leave it at that.

TheBigDig

Not trying to sound like a smart ***. I actually agree with your post. Just have one off topic question. What exactly does the H mean in Jesus H Christ?

Buckwheat
boom Goes The Dynomite

At your age, I was expecting..

"Kid.. DYNOMITE!"

Buckwheat
Not trying to sound like a smart ***. I actually agree with your post. Just have one off topic question. What exactly does the H mean in Jesus H Christ?

Hector.. Jesus was Hispanic

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 02:17 PM

Herman. I have no clue, i've always wondered that too, so i'll just assume herman. Jesus seems like a herman.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
At your age, I was expecting..

"Kid.. DYNOMITE!"

that also plays too

jdgrabo
07-30-2008, 02:27 PM
Well gee, it sure was fun having you around. See you when your ban is up!:laugh: You are clever with your words.

jdgrabo
07-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Herman. I have no clue, i've always wondered that too, so i'll just assume herman. Jesus seems like a herman.

Jesus Herman Christ?

Spikey Jaguar
07-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Do we really need a new topic every time something happens with Cub fans?

How about someone makes one and this trash can go there?

sdweston757
07-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Those cubs are ********. Instead of proving how white trash and ignorant brewers fans actually are, they made themselves look like *******s. There were so many other ways that this could have been handled. A simple "whose winning the division again?" or "how was the playoffs last year?" would have been a lot better. Going to jail for a beer thrown at a bus that does not belong to you is ********. In still bapheled why someone would throw a beer. I'm underage but aren't they like seven dollars at the ballpark.

bhcluc
07-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't condone violence... but seriously... what do you think is going to happen when you throw a beer at a truckload of Cubs fans?

Guys a moron eh...

Mr Cub
07-30-2008, 04:42 PM
I read this article earlier -
It's a shame! There are always going to be bad seeds out there that really cast the wrong light on a team or organization.

This situation should have never happened, but then again white trash inbreeding should never happen, but it does in West Allis. I know, I live within 5 minutes from there. I was kind of shocked to hear that he even had teeth to begin with. :D

LOL - :clap:

jdgrabo
07-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Those cubs are ********. Instead of proving how white trash and ignorant brewers fans actually are, they made themselves look like *******s. There were so many other ways that this could have been handled. A simple "whose winning the division again?" or "how was the playoffs last year?" would have been a lot better. Going to jail for a beer thrown at a bus that does not belong to you is ********. In still bapheled why someone would throw a beer. I'm underage but aren't they like seven dollars at the ballpark.

I wouldn't have guessed you were underage.

behindmydesk
07-30-2008, 04:57 PM

5.50 at wrigley. I believe. And i'm sure since it was outside, the guy didn't buy the beer inside, you can't take beer with you, unless he was sneaky!

And if that's the case that had to be warm beer, they stop serving in the 7thh.

Congrats though showing that an underage person is vastly more mature then the nimrods in this article.

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:03 PM

100 years :D

CubsRule08
07-30-2008, 05:10 PM
100 years :D

It will soon be 0 when we win it all :p

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:11 PM

:laugh2: i go to chicago several times a year to visit family... and i usually wear my Reds hat. i have more cubs fans come over to me and talk ******* to me for no reason. their only reason is "we're in first pace" and i just tell them "1908". I can actually have conversations w/ white sox fans.

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:15 PM
Once again, have fun battling Pittsburgh for last in the NL Central

to bad the Brewers and St. Luis are slowly taking over the division.

CubsRule08
07-30-2008, 05:16 PM

I hope you know i changed my post

jlohm1
It will soon be 0 when we win it all :p

i heard that last year too.:rolleyes:

bhcluc
:laugh2: i go to chicago several times a year to visit family... and i usually wear my Reds hat. i have more cubs fans come over to me and talk ******* to me for no reason. their only reason is "we're in first pace" and i just tell them "1908". I can actually have conversations w/ white sox fans.

I have no problems with Reds fans... I can tell you Reds fans have problems with Cubs fans though.

I think I went to 6 Cubs/Reds ballgames at Great American Ballpark last year. It was sad, because the only reason that the stadium was full was because the Cubs fans bought all the tickets! In addition to that, one of the games was "fan appreciation day" and they were giving away a car. A Cubs fan won it, and until I got past Indianapolis I had to listen to Reds fans moan on 700 WLW about how unfair it was that a Cubs fan won the car and not a Reds fan. They were just generally mad that Cubs fans were even there... I think they would rather have their 5000 Reds fans allowed in, and no one else, so they can all feel bad about themselves together... I dont know what the big deal was.

Max Power
07-30-2008, 05:17 PM
The trolling in this forum is out-of-****ing-control.

St. Luis.

Classic.

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Once again, have fun battling Pittsburgh for last in the NL Central

Amen. Jesus Herman Christ I think that guy is a Brennaman. How else do you explain his concern for another team or fan base during the time his team is sucking dick. If I had a beer I would rent you a bus and throw a beer at it, but it would be empty because according to fools like you that is all Cubs fans do.

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:23 PM

i heard that last year too.:rolleyes:

Mr Brennaman himself folks.

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Amen. Jesus Herman Christ I think that guy is a Brennaman. How else do you explain his concern for another team or fan base during the time his team is sucking dick. If I had a beer I would rent you a bus and throw a beer at it, but it would be empty because according to fools like you that is all Cubs fans do.

The don't edit sucking dick? hmmm

bhcluc
07-30-2008, 05:29 PM

We have a 3 game lead in the best division in baseball. The only team with a wider margin? The Angels....

NorthsideJohn
07-30-2008, 05:31 PM
We don't know what was said between the parties to result in a metal object being thrown at the other metal object... or with the intent to harm...

I would guess that if one were to throw something at anything they are trying to cause damage...

Either way this is all because of drunken behavior and frankly America's pastime encourages alcohol consumption and rivalries.... so its only a matter of time before incidents occur...

Weird how the last week is filled with Cub related bad behavior

Can this be the end of the lovable losers?

I've been to many stadiums and cities as I travel a lot. Whenever I have my Cub home hat on I always get a comment either at the game, a restaurant or on the street... and usually its sarcastic.. sometimes its supportive.. but ALWAYS gets a reaction

But if I wear my 1914 Cubs hat with the bear and the bat no one says anything...

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Mr Brennaman himself folks.

i wish i was one of the Brennaman's. i would be rich!

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=NorthsideJohn;6072750]We don't know what was said between the parties to result in a metal object being thrown at the other metal object... or with the intent to harm...

I would guess that if one were to throw something at anything they are trying to cause damage...

Either way this is all because of drunken behavior and frankly America's pastime encourages alcohol consumption and rivalries.... so its only a matter of time before incidents occur...

Weird how the last week is filled with Cub related bad behavior

Can this be the end of the lovable losers?

I've been to many stadiums and cities as I travel a lot. Whenever I have my Cub home hat on I always get a comment either at the game, a restaurant or on the street... and usually its sarcastic.. sometimes its supportive.. but ALWAYS gets a reaction

But if I wear my 1914 Cubs hat with the bear and the bat no one says anything...[QUOTE]

I have the same hat and agree I never get any comments with that on. I would bet not many people know the team that hat belongs to...Well i bet the Reds fans would because they seem to know it all.

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:36 PM
The trolling in this forum is out-of-****ing-control.

St. Luis.

Classic.

:laugh2: my bad... i meant St. Louis. i commonly leave out or add in extra letters.

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I have no problems with Reds fans... I can tell you Reds fans have problems with Cubs fans though.

I think I went to 6 Cubs/Reds ballgames at Great American Ballpark last year. It was sad, because the only reason that the stadium was full was because the Cubs fans bought all the tickets! In addition to that, one of the games was "fan appreciation day" and they were giving away a car. A Cubs fan won it, and until I got past Indianapolis I had to listen to Reds fans moan on 700 WLW about how unfair it was that a Cubs fan won the car and not a Reds fan. They were just generally mad that Cubs fans were even there... I think they would rather have their 5000 Reds fans allowed in, and no one else, so they can all feel bad about themselves together... I dont know what the big deal was.

their arent a whole lot of Reds fans that go to games.

bhcluc
07-30-2008, 05:41 PM

You're 16... I have a feeling all this ^ is BS....

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Well you are a stupid S.O.B so you are almost there.

how was Freel for prez banned and you arent??? thats like two posts that could be deleted. :pity:

jdgrabo
07-30-2008, 05:42 PM

St. Luis?

Buckwheat
07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Just stop trolling.. At least Brewer fans have a rivalry to troll about. You guys will be in last place in two weeks, if you are lucky.

Buckwheat
07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
how was Freel for prez banned and you arent??? thats like two posts that could be deleted. :pity:

Because this is OUR forum.

bhcluc
07-30-2008, 05:44 PM

Which is sad, because Great American Ballpark is really nice... and Downtown Cincy is really starting to turn around.

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:45 PM
You're 16... I have a feeling all this ^ is BS....

actually. i do go to chicago a few times a year. i have family that lives there. last time i went up was last time the Reds were were playing in Chicago and some guy was telling me how he hated Griffey jr.

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:48 PM
actually. i do go to chicago a few times a year. i have family that lives there. last time i went up was last time the Reds were were playing in Chicago and some guy was telling me how he hated Griffey jr.

So that means he was picking on you?

bhcluc
07-30-2008, 05:49 PM

Well, I don't know ANY true baseball fan that would ever say they hate Griffey. But what I was saying, is that the number of Cubs/Sox fans you have met in your life, especially not living in Chicago, is not NEAR large enough a sample size to give you any credibility on the matter... that's all.

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:49 PM
No reason really? It might help if you didn't run around town like this yelling "drill our oil" dressed like this

http://i36.tinypic.com/ra6bmv.jpg

:clap: Just laughed out loud in my office, scared the **** out of my asst.

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:50 PM
So that means he was picking on you?

i never said they pick on me... i said they always have to start ****

jlohm1
07-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Well, I don't know ANY true baseball fan that would ever say they hate Griffey. But what I was saying, is that the number of Cubs/Sox fans you have met in your life, especially not living in Chicago, is not NEAR large enough a sample size to give you any credibility on the matter... that's all.

i know. im just talking about my past experiences in chicago

Buckwheat
07-30-2008, 05:56 PM
if i would have posted this w/ a cubs hat on i would have been banned.

Yes, because this is our forum..

Now leave, unless you want to get banned and lose your "Red's TM duties"

Bearscubs4life
07-30-2008, 05:57 PM

Oh my God enough with the you should be banned, I would be banned. Put your big girl panties on and suck it up.

CubsRule08
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM

If that is all you keep saying, then dont post here...

MikeG33
08-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Here is an update on this situation -

Charges filed against Cubs fans

Two Illinois men are charged today with breaking the jaw of a West Allis man who threw trash at their bus following the Cubs rout of the Brewers Tuesday night.

Charged in a complaint with substantial battery, party to a crime, are Adam Miechle, 25, and Jerry Emert, 26, both of Downers Grove.

According Milwaukee police, a 34-year-old man from Joliet, Ill., was also arrested in the incident and has been cited with disorderly conduct, assault and battery, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia.

The third man is not charged in the complaint.

The complaint says Brandon Feezor, 24, of West Allis, was leaving Miller Park on foot after Tuesday's evening game.

Freezor passed a bus carrying Chicago Cubs fans in parking lot #2. Freezor said he and the Cubs fans exchanged insults and that the Cubs fans began throwing stuff at him.

Freezor, according to the complaint, told police he tossed a Red Bull energy drink can at the bus. Three men got off the bus, he said, and chased him. Two of the Cubs fans, he said, punched him. He fell to the ground, he said, and they continued to beat him.

Freesor told police three men beat him. He was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital, where he had surgery to repair a broken jaw.

Milwaukee police cited Freezor for disorderly conduct.

Authorities examined video of the beating. They said the two suspects named in the complaint were the first to reach Freezor.

Cubstradamus
08-03-2008, 01:41 AM
I am always surprised when I hear these stories

Why do people go to this extreme? Both the beer tossing and fights....first, why is someone throwing beer at all? Drink the damn stuff

Why are people fighting too? After games, even when we lose, I want to drink, hang out with friends, or relax at a bar.

I dunno, I guess I am more of a relaxed person

CubbieSteve
08-03-2008, 01:58 AM

There aren't a whole lot of Reds fans period.

Opliko
08-03-2008, 02:07 AM
Here is an update on this situation -

Charges filed against Cubs fans

Two Illinois men are charged today with breaking the jaw of a West Allis man who threw trash at their bus following the Cubs rout of the Brewers Tuesday night.

Charged in a complaint with substantial battery, party to a crime, are Adam Miechle, 25, and Jerry Emert, 26, both of Downers Grove.

According Milwaukee police, a 34-year-old man from Joliet, Ill., was also arrested in the incident and has been cited with disorderly conduct, assault and battery, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia.

The third man is not charged in the complaint.

The complaint says Brandon Feezor, 24, of West Allis, was leaving Miller Park on foot after Tuesday's evening game.

Freezor passed a bus carrying Chicago Cubs fans in parking lot #2. Freezor said he and the Cubs fans exchanged insults and that the Cubs fans began throwing stuff at him.

Freezor, according to the complaint, told police he tossed a Red Bull energy drink can at the bus. Three men got off the bus, he said, and chased him. Two of the Cubs fans, he said, punched him. He fell to the ground, he said, and they continued to beat him.

Freesor told police three men beat him. He was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital, where he had surgery to repair a broken jaw.

Milwaukee police cited Freezor for disorderly conduct.

Authorities examined video of the beating. They said the two suspects named in the complaint were the first to reach Freezor.

First of all, Joliet is not a very reputable place. I live 20 minutes away. Second, if they were very smart to begin with they would have called the police and had the person that threw the beer arrested for attacking them. But it sounds like they instigated it so they weren't smart enough in the first place. Every team and every place will have smart people, and dumb people. The dumb people make headlines more often because of just that, they are dumb.

Anyways, I'm not a particularly strong, or aggressive person, but if someone were to throw a beer at me for no particular reason (again this incident was provoked) I think I would have to retaliate in some way, possibly a beer thrown back at them, but I wouldn't just yell at someone for no reason. Use your head people :D.

OnWisconsin2007
08-03-2008, 04:15 AM
This has nothing to do with Cubs/Brewers. It's human beings and people are nearly condoning ridiculous actions. He threw a can of Red Bull at a bus, and what, some crackhead fans chase him down and beat the piss out of him and a woman? Christ, this isn't some anarchical state where you can just kick *** and take names. Yell back and be done with it, you can't go and beat someone's face in. And this has nothing to do with Cubs/Brewers.

db75
08-03-2008, 05:02 AM
^^Joliet isn't an entirely awful place. Like any medium-large city, there will be areas which are 'rougher' than others. And they have a Steak-n-Shake, so it's automatically better than Morris (although you do have a Culvers...).

Back on topic, people are becoming more and more barbaric by the day it seems. I have a friend who just wants to beat the hell out of people now because he's MASSIVE (in both a muscular and overall size manner). Why has it become a necessity to fight over the smallest things? Can't people relearn to throw out witty quips in response or are we just too stupid to do such things anymore?

Boom!
08-03-2008, 08:35 AM
OnWisconsin...if this has nothing to do with Cubs/Brewers then why did you refer to the attackers as "Some crackhead Cubs fans..." Because if you thought that it didn't have to do with brewers/cubs fans (which I agree, because this would have happened with these 4 morons regardless of who they root for, the game just probably got them an adrenaline rush and amped them up), then you wouldn't have said that. You would have just said "Some Crackhead fans..."

cubsneedmiracle
08-03-2008, 11:01 AM
^^Joliet isn't an entirely awful place. Like any medium-large city, there will be areas which are 'rougher' than others. And they have a Steak-n-Shake, so it's automatically better than Morris (although you do have a Culvers...).

Culvers is an epic failure. You go in there and eat one butterburger or whatever they call them. You come out with a double chin, look at the nutrition facts the next time your in there. You will be surprised at how extremely unhealthy and fatty their foods are. Plus Morris is getting a Rosati's, no big deal.

cubsneedmiracle
08-03-2008, 11:03 AM
OnWisconsin...if this has nothing to do with Cubs/Brewers then why did you refer to the attackers as "Some crackhead Cubs fans..." Because if you thought that it didn't have to do with brewers/cubs fans (which I agree, because this would have happened with these 4 morons regardless of who they root for, the game just probably got them an adrenaline rush and amped them up), then you wouldn't have said that. You would have just said "Some Crackhead fans..."

Technically the fight did involve both fans. So I don't know where you've been in relation to reading this thread. As I said before, he seems to be baiting somewhat. Just my opinion.

IvyWentCrazy
08-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey guys... don't look at these people who get in fights as cub fans or brewers fans... look at them as dumbas ses.

jacquewho?
08-03-2008, 12:13 PM
I love the end of the article.

Although she refused medical treatment and did not want to prosecute, the man received a municipal ticket alleging assault and battery, in addition to the felony charge that he faces.

The Cubs defeated the Brewers, 7-1.

:laugh2:

lilboytwister99
08-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Lions, tigers, and bears..... OH MY!

OnWisconsin2007
08-03-2008, 12:41 PM
OK, but what i meant is that this shouldn't be looked at as an issue between fans, it should be viewed as a problem with people in general. You can't just beat up whomever you want, whenever you want. This isn't Rambo.

xXmoe.ronXx
08-04-2008, 12:31 AM
OK, but what i meant is that this shouldn't be looked at as an issue between fans, it should be viewed as a problem with people in general. You can't just beat up whomever you want, whenever you want. This isn't Rambo.

Your right, but this isn't like some cubs fans beat up some random brewers fan. Maybe the guys on the bus did provoke him to throw his can at the bus, but dont be a ****ing idiot. Why in the hell would you throw a can at a WHOLE BUS full of cubs fans who are probably drunk and rowdy(especially if they were trying to provoke something) if i saw him do that I would almost expect a fight to break out soon. 1 vs a whole bus. Real smart buddy, that's why his jaw is broken.

OnWisconsin2007
08-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Yeah, but it's not right and it's sure as hell not justified. No offense, but these charges that keep popping up don't make your fanbase look too great. Even Cubs fans on here are saying it.

The Smurf
08-04-2008, 01:02 AM
IT'S A ****ING BUS. They didn't throw it on a person, they threw it on a metal object.

Agreed. I am sure the bus recovered.

Cubstradamus
08-04-2008, 02:28 AM
No offense, but these charges that keep popping up don't make your fanbase look too great.

If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even know about it thus I don't think they have any effect on our fanbase

I do think that the fact that Cubs fans took over the Brewers home field and that was ALL OVER EVERY MEDIA OUTLET says something about your fan base though

Milnertime
08-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Yeah, but it's not right and it's sure as hell not justified. No offense, but these charges that keep popping up don't make your fanbase look too great. Even Cubs fans on here are saying it.
If people draw conclusions about an entire group of people based on a few news reports, then I don't really care what they think about us.

The news tends to only report the bad. Good things get overlooked because people "want" to hear about the bad stuff.

BigBruceRogers
08-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Culvers is an epic failure. You go in there and eat one butterburger or whatever they call them. You come out with a double chin, look at the nutrition facts the next time your in there. You will be surprised at how extremely unhealthy and fatty their foods are. Plus Morris is getting a Rosati's, no big deal.

Senseless fighting.

What do you expect when you bite into a sandwich called a "Butterburger"? Not only is it fast food but it has butter in the name... it sure isn't health food buddy. Culver's is actually one of the fastest growing fast food chains now and they rake in the cash. Personally, I don't eat fast food because I don't want to be a fatty like you. But come on - don't hate on Culvers fo ryour lack of self control k.