PDA

View Full Version : If Tmac gets injured again...

FOBolous
07-30-2008, 03:06 AM
...than our lineup will be like this:

PG - Rafer Alston
SG - Ron Artest
SF - Shane Battier
PF - Luis Scola
C - Yao Ming

not bad eh? :eyebrow: with that lineup...the Rockets would have THE best defensive back court in the NBA. I'd like to see Kobe, Lebron James, Wade, or any other SG or SF explode on the Rockets when the Rockets play that line up.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
07-30-2008, 03:16 AM
nope bad but with tmac the lineup is better

FOBolous
07-30-2008, 03:36 AM
and in the event that Yao gets injured...the Rockets can go small with a line up of..

PG - Rafer Alston
SG - Tracy McGrady
SF - Shane Battier
PF - Ron Arest
C - Luis Scola

not bad not bad...i love this trade :D

Chronz
07-30-2008, 03:53 AM
Lets just hope they stay healthy

goku
07-30-2008, 03:55 AM
yea lets just stay healthy we dont need negativity

Crzycjunx76
07-30-2008, 04:59 AM
I still want Jeff Foster to backup Yao and even give us some size backing up Scola... dosent seem like it would be likely unless we were willing to eat Tinsely's contract as well.

Crzycjunx76
07-30-2008, 05:04 AM
I dont think we have enough expiring contracts to make it work anyhow.

Crzycjunx76
07-30-2008, 06:13 AM
Steve Blake and Channing Frye from portland would be great if you think Frye could backup both the 5/4 and we could do contract wise with Francis, Novak, Head, and Hayes... but they would have to be insane to do that from a talent standpoint...

Orrrrr... We could just sent Luther Head and Steve Novak to New Jersey for Sean Williams... and then send Chuck Hayes and Mike Harris to Memphis for Mike Conely and solve their logjam at gaurd while improving their frontcourt depth.. Not very likely either I know but oh wouldent it be nice

Yao, Williams, Deke
Scola, Landry, Dorsey, Leunen
Artest, Battier
McGrady, Barry
Alston, Conely, Francis, Brooks

Brooks, Dorsey, and Leunen would probably start the season in the D-league but they could all use the seasoning... Leunen needs to be more physical, Brooks just needs more time, and Dorsey needs to learn to shoot and avoid fouling out.

Jay22Redd
07-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Steve Blake and Channing Frye from portland would be great if you think Frye could backup both the 5/4 and we could do contract wise with Francis, Novak, Head, and Hayes... but they would have to be insane to do that from a talent standpoint...

Orrrrr... We could just sent Luther Head and Steve Novak to New Jersey for Sean Williams... and then send Chuck Hayes and Mike Harris to Memphis for Mike Conely and solve their logjam at gaurd while improving their frontcourt depth.. Not very likely either I know but oh wouldent it be nice

Yao, Williams, Deke
Scola, Landry, Dorsey, Leunen
Artest, Battier
McGrady, Barry
Alston, Conely, Francis, Brooks

Brooks, Dorsey, and Leunen would probably start the season in the D-league but they could all use the seasoning... Leunen needs to be more physical, Brooks just needs more time, and Dorsey needs to learn to shoot and avoid fouling out.

I like the Novak/Head for Sean Williams but I have a feeling that Head is going to have a good season being that this could be his last in Houston

Rhyming Rebel
07-30-2008, 02:59 PM
I still want Jeff Foster to backup Yao and even give us some size backing up Scola... dosent seem like it would be likely unless we were willing to eat Tinsely's contract as well.

We can send them Hayes and Novak for foster.

Rhyming Rebel
07-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I like the Novak/Head for Sean Williams but I have a feeling that Head is going to have a good season being that this could be his last in Houston

I hope u are right about Head, cuz he sucks