PDA

View Full Version : Dubs Managment did a great job with Biedrins

garlicboy
07-29-2008, 04:56 PM
How do you average fewer minutes after geting averaging over 9 pts, 9 rebs and 1.7 blocks while shooting 60% from the filed?

Easy Management tells you to do so.

After a great year in 2006-2007, Biedrins minutes per game dropped. If anything they should've increased. I think managment specifically told Nelson to limit him, and it worked liked a charm.

Although Biedrins' contract is ACTUALLY 6 years $54 million. It has $9 million in incentives. If he reaches those incentives like being one of the leaders in rebounding and blocks, than his increase is deserved.

If Biedrins had more minutes last year, it's very likely he would have received a contract in the neighborhood of $12/season much like Okafor.

I can't see Biedrins getting less than 30 minutes per game next season and that's with an actual back-up Center.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/andris_biedrins/career_stats.html

ULT WARRIOR408
07-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh Yeah He Might Get Close To Barons Minutes

PolloLoco
07-29-2008, 06:19 PM
If your speculation is true (we'll never really know) - that bothers me, but at least it'll pan out for the future. Being on the East Coast for all of last year and only seeing a few games - I assumed he was being benched for foul trouble as he previously had shown.

I look forward to seeing Biedrins get more quality minutes - and we have him locked up for 5 years now. It'd be great if we could still rebound at a 2.8 minutes per rebound pace - that's already outstanding.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
He's Never Gottin Any Trouble You Need To Get A Nba Package Bruh He Was Sick Or Nellie Would Just Start Al For Match Up Purposes

Mr. 3 Stacks
07-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Good Observation garlic and Biedrins will be getting more time to shine this year, no doubt.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh Yeah He's Gonna Have To Since He's Gettin Paid All That Money Plus He's Deserving Of Gettin More Pt

Thatruth32
07-29-2008, 07:27 PM
yea the great part is thats its only 9 mil a year.....so the bonus wouldnt couldnt against the cap....

yea u have to remember his 10 points 10 boards was based off 27 min.... a game... thats half a game... if you give him 30-35 min i would have to think he would like something around 14 points 12 boards.....