PDA

View Full Version : Perovic heading back to Europe?

montaellisfan
07-29-2008, 09:17 AM
c-ya. theres an extra 1.8 mil if he leaves. but anyways who cares about him. i was wondering, if we cant get josh smith then how about trading Harrington for Ben Gordon? there were already rumors of us making a trade for Hinrich so why not Gordon? im just sayin, not really thinkin it through too much but i'd like to have another scoring guard on the roster. cant have too many of those guys on a Don Nelson squad... btw i think its smart chicago may keep Hinrich because Derrick Rose will be a bust!

ULT WARRIOR408
07-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Is He Really Going Back To Europe If So Post The Link You Heard It From

Saltinuts40
07-29-2008, 01:34 PM
How are you going to post a comment about Perovic, and go on a Ben Gordon tangent. Belinelli is our Ben Gordon, and we need PT for Buke and Randolph. Anthony Morrow, the way he shot in the summer league, might be as good a deep shooter as Gordon anyway. Why give up our starting PF for a backup?

Perovic, if he goes to Europe is still under contract with us. We will have his rights and he will be getting PT there. If he goes, that is good for us.

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-29-2008, 01:40 PM
I feel that. We're are deep enough. We need to see what we have before we start thinking about picking up names.

gowarriors
07-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Perovic wants to play overseas

i think he will be encouraged to do so.

he's guaranteed zero playing time this year

Thatruth32
07-29-2008, 03:40 PM
How are you going to post a comment about Perovic, and go on a Ben Gordon tangent. Belinelli is our Ben Gordon, and we need PT for Buke and Randolph. Anthony Morrow, the way he shot in the summer league, might be as good a deep shooter as Gordon anyway. Why give up our starting PF for a backup?

Perovic, if he goes to Europe is still under contract with us. We will have his rights and he will be getting PT there. If he goes, that is good for us.

really marco is our ben gordon? i didnt know marco had 4 plus season with at least 15 ppg in the nba... lets not over value marco here

Tmac416
07-29-2008, 04:09 PM
dont try to over hype ben gordon either. ben gordon would have the exact same role he currently has in chitown. he does not fit any kind of need for us riht now and marco is basically. if dont think marco is coming off the bench and is gonna be instant offense then watch out. marco doesnt have to average 15ppg to to have the same role and same abilities as gordon whould have on our team.

Thatruth32
07-29-2008, 04:48 PM
dont try to over hype ben gordon either. ben gordon would have the exact same role he currently has in chitown. he does not fit any kind of need for us riht now and marco is basically. if dont think marco is coming off the bench and is gonna be instant offense then watch out. marco doesnt have to average 15ppg to to have the same role and same abilities as gordon whould have on our team.

im not over hype gordon in any way but there is no comparsion at all to the 2 players period.... one has proven him self in the nba... and one has proven him self in the summer league... i too hope marco turns out good but he is not even in the same ball park as gordon ....

i think gordon was like a top 5 pick maybe 3rd overall i think and he also if im not mistaken won 6th man of the year he can guard which marco cant and he is wayyyyyyyy more athletic....

garlicboy
07-29-2008, 05:15 PM
im not over hype gordon in any way but there is no comparsion at all to the 2 players period.... one has proven him self in the nba... and one has proven him self in the summer league... i too hope marco turns out good but he is not even in the same ball park as gordon ....

i think gordon was like a top 5 pick maybe 3rd overall i think and he also if im not mistaken won 6th man of the year he can guard which marco cant and he is wayyyyyyyy more athletic....

^ Agreed

Thatruth32
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
^ thx lol

Mr. 3 Stacks
07-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Perovic, whos that? :eyebrow:

Thatruth32
07-31-2008, 07:09 PM
Perovic, whos that? :eyebrow:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3021

we drafted him 2 years ago as a 2nd roung pick but he stayed in europe for his first season and he only played in a handfull of games last year for us

bigmac8675
07-31-2008, 08:25 PM
The little bit I have seen Perovic play, lets just say i was not very impressed. Have fun in Europe!

MilpitasMonster
07-31-2008, 09:28 PM
He is trash let him go and give us a chanse to pick up someone who will actually contribute this year nelly wont play him:clap:

ULT WARRIOR408
07-31-2008, 09:49 PM
I Feel You