PDA

View Full Version : Great trade idea for the Cavs

kobeonekenobe
07-29-2008, 05:08 AM
anybody like the sound of this 3 team trade?

Cleveland gets A.I and L.Klieza

A.I would be the scoring threat that the Cavs and LeBron have always wanted, also might help keep LeBron at the cavs. Klieza would be an amazing player to come off the bench, he would get more minutes in cleveland than Denver too.

Denver gets M.Redd, M.Williams and A.Varejo

Redd is just the sort of player they need and having a true point in Williams will help. These 2 players would easily replace A.I (they are not as good as him, but 2gether would be more benifical to the team), Varejo would be a great back up at either the pf or c spots.

Milwaukee get W.Szczerbiak, S.Hunter and D.Jones(i threw this in as he has a 4m expiring contract.

ut of all the teams Millwauke gets the worst out of this deal, but there are some good things, Hunter would be a good back up to Bogut and the other 2 players offer good expiring contracts which Redd and Williams didnt have

monster_mash
07-29-2008, 08:19 AM
With RJ now, Bucks aren't going to trade Redd...unless they are blown away with an offer.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-29-2008, 10:06 AM
With RJ now, Bucks aren't going to trade Redd...unless they are blown away with an offer.

i would have to completly agree with u i think the bucks are a move or two away from possibly the eastern confrence finals

IndiansFan337
07-29-2008, 11:45 AM
i would have to completly agree with u i think the bucks are a move or two away from possibly the eastern confrence finals

The Bucks have no playoff experience, aside from Jefferson. They aren't going deep in the playoffs this year. They surely won't even get out of the 1st round, if they do make the playoffs. They still don't have enough D to mask their flaws. They basically have the same team as last year that floundered nearly all season long.

monster_mash
07-29-2008, 03:33 PM
The Bucks are better on paper for sure. But when you say "move or two" from a conference finals birth...That is gonna have to be one helluva trade.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-29-2008, 03:53 PM

I don't know about that maybe make a deeper "run" in the playoffs. As Indiansfan said Bucks still have no D and that is something you need especially against the Eastern Conference competition where defense is many teams strength.

monster_mash
07-29-2008, 03:55 PM
And if I'm not mistaken, that is one of the reasons NJ let RJ go. He started taking more shots and playing less D.

noturnormalhero
07-29-2008, 04:45 PM
on paper the Bucks SEEM like a playoff type team but in reality it's like someone said..they arent. Their defense wont change in one year to perfection just because of a new coach. As far as this trade scenario, the Bucks get raped here with this. They get wallys contract and give away their best perimeter shooter AND their starting PG. doesnt seem right. this only looks appealing if you're a denver fan in my opinion. gonna have to say this trade as a whole is a :badidea:

Tisoykeis
07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
And if I'm not mistaken, that is one of the reasons NJ let RJ go. He started taking more shots and playing less D.

I think you may be mistaken, I believe the bigger reason the Nets let RJ go is to free up cap space to make a run at Lebron James in 2010.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-29-2008, 05:44 PM
I think you may be mistaken, I believe the bigger reason the Nets let RJ go is to free up cap space to make a run at Lebron James in 2010.

He also does take a lot of shots he shouldn't and he doesn't play much D..