PDA

View Full Version : " Im fed up" Most Likely candidates?

Hellcrooner
07-29-2008, 03:23 AM
Ok every year you got that star that says, im fed up of losing i want to go out KG did, Iverson did, Pau did , Kidd did, Vince did etc etc, and sometiems it take smore then one season to finanly see them traded but in teh ende they ALWAYS get traded.

IN other cases is the team who says, well we are going nowhere, we have to rebuild so we have to unload our long contract star , so give whatever youngsters and expiring cs you have ( thats how Pau became a soda and soe french fries).

So which players/ teams can you envision reaching bioling point this season?.

Heres my List.

Chris Bosh : If he sees no Progress in the team and they do fail to make the Poffs or fall again in the first round may say TRADE me, and knowing he coudl walk for nothing in 2010, i guess they woudl trade him.

Boston: If they are not being so succesfull as last year, they might be tempted to start cutting salary and from the big three the candidate to be left out is Ray ALlen.

Carter and Nets, Nets and Carter, i dont know wich of them will be the one to start the talking but im positive Carter wants to go somwhere where he can win NOW, and that he does not fit in Nets long term Plans .

Heat: If anybody makes a reasonable offer for Marions Expiring, he is gone, if not he is gone after the season, they will use the salary cap, even keep it for Lebron and 10.

Joe Johnson, Hawks have taken a step back in tehir improvemente and he may be fed up of waiting specially if they lose Smith and get some old fart like Sheed.

Bobcats: well he is not exactly a star but i wouldnt be surprised if Mr moustache got moved somwhere else.

Pistons: safe bet Rip, CHauncey or Sheed, theyll get rid of at least oNE of them.

Bulls: WIll try to unload Huges

Lebron: a massive failure could end up with Lebrons firesale startign earlier than expected, if he says enough its enough, that would be a good choice for cavs because they would receive a lot of GOOD offers with ALL the league trying to win the trade, if they wait they get NOTHING in 2010.

KObe: if lakers are off to a bad start expect him to go back to Nutshell state of mind.

Suns : Would wellcome nash or sahq takers.

Kings: Artest nuff said.

Rockets: would like to get rid of T-mac at the right price.

Ming: could grow tired of not making it out the second round.

Grizzlies: Milicic is the last of the long and bad contracts they have, sicne they have Marc they need him no more.

NOwitzky: they went back to being 1st round exits, he is aging, he must be quite dienchanted by now, TOP CANDIDATE to ask for a trade.

Everybody on sonics roster, come on Changing seattle for OK? WE WANT OUT; WE WANT OUT....

JAzz: Would love to unload Ak47.

Denver: WOuld probably like to get rid of Iverson.

Melo, can grow tired of denver if theyre not making the Poffs..

cmellofan15
07-29-2008, 03:40 AM
I think the next star to get traded will be Artest. They've been tyring to get rid of him but then all they will have is their "superstar" kevin martin

ARMIN12NBA
07-29-2008, 03:44 AM
This is a pretty pointless thread...

*Superman*
07-29-2008, 03:46 AM
Dude how long did it take you to type all this.lol. Too much for me to read...

BlondeBomber41
07-29-2008, 03:49 AM
Dirk Nowitzki top candidate to ask for a trade? You clearly have no clue what you are talking about, Dirk loves Dallas. He would never ask for a trade.

heyman321
07-29-2008, 04:43 AM
Most of your trade scenarios are dumb and extremely not likely, even the first one with Bosh and ones like Kobe and Lebron. Those are just dumb.

LakerzDQ
07-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Dirk Nowitzki top candidate to ask for a trade? You clearly have no clue what you are talking about, Dirk loves Dallas. He would never ask for a trade.

Dirk loves not losing too.

so which is it? dallas or winning

lakerboy
07-29-2008, 07:41 AM
I can see Wade, Carmelo and LBJ all upset by the 2010-2011 season.

Until then, I expect to see T-mac, Carter, and Joe J lose their heads:)

RapsFan4Life
07-29-2008, 08:05 AM
you can predict what players want or at least try to but the comment about Chris Bosh cant be true, he is die heart Raptor .. and the reason he may not have liked it is because there was no big man center, thats why rasho was picked up and now Jermain as long as Oneal can handel the center position against guys like Dwight << monster ... then Raptors will WIN WIN WIN, and bosh will STAY IN TORONTO

smackdown12
07-29-2008, 08:34 AM
hey rockets fans good news rick adelman is interested to have hawks guard mike bibby on the rockets roster and he is willing to give rafer alston and luther head... wow i cant wait this trade to happen...

AirJordanXVIII
07-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Only one I can think of is Melo and LBJ... Bosh doesnt seem like the type that would get pissed off with a organization.

_Sn1P3r_
07-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Only one I can think of is Melo and LBJ... Bosh doesnt seem like the type that would get pissed off with a organization.

Yup. He knows what losing feels like from his early years and he is all about improving the team and making sure they keep winning.

bostncelts34
07-29-2008, 10:20 AM
.....KG never asked to be traded really. Minny decided to rebuild and trading KG was the only way to do that. he never DEMANDED out.

As for your boston prediction. Ray allen is not going anywhere. He has 2 years left on his contract. They will let that run out in 2010 and get valubale cap space from it. Scals/Ray's contracts are both up that year which is ALOT off the book. Enough to sign a younger up and coming star to play along side the aging PP and KG

BlondeBomber41
07-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Dirk loves not losing too.

so which is it? dallas or winning

Dallas has won 50+ games for the past 8 years, the only team other than San Antonio to do that. He wins plenty in Dallas. Yeah they havent won a championship, but he isnt gonna demand out for that.

Not to mention he is much more humble and much less of a ******* then guys like Kobe Bryant, he is loyal to the organization.