PDA

View Full Version : How good would the Nuggets be if in the East and how good would Orlando be out west?

JordansBulls
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
How good would the Denver Nuggets be if they were in the East and how good would Orlando be if they were out west?

How many wins for either team? How far would they go?

NOTE: I use these two teams because they seem sort of equal all around.

*Superman*
07-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Wow, the Magic in the West...I find that hard to see, but i think we could make 6-8 seed though. Dont know how far we would get maybe even lucky to pass the 1st round for real.

The Nuggs in the East. I would rank them 4-6. Probably get to the 2nd round and then get eliminated, but IDK, the road in the East is way more easier.

I cann't tell the wins, its too hard for me to see this.LOL

Gilbert>TheRest
07-28-2008, 05:15 PM
the nuggets would be scary

MiamiHeat
07-28-2008, 05:20 PM
nuggets will still will play no defense probably top 4 in the east,
and new orleans probably be 1 or 2 spot in the east

HouRealCoach
07-28-2008, 05:25 PM
West PG's would wipeout Jameer and West PF's would wipeout Turkgolu

Melo would have to learn defense to play with Celtics, Pistons, and Cavaliers

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Magic would be a 9-10 seed in the west because it's the west, PGs and PFs there are much better
Nuggets i see would be a 3 seed because they are that much better then the east. I say they would go to the finals if they were in the east because they were better then the celtics (when they played each other) and the pistons were injured.

*Superman*
07-28-2008, 05:30 PM

:confused:

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I think the Magic would do alright in the West like 8-6 seed and Nuggets probably be around 6-4.

bostncelts34
07-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Magic would be a 9-10 seed in the west because it's the west, PGs and PFs there are much better
Nuggets i see would be a 3 seed because they are that much better then the east. I say they would go to the finals if they were in the east because they were better then the celtics (when they played each other) and the pistons were injured.

they were better than the celtics? ....I seem to recall the celtics pounding denver by like 30 points lol. In NO means, is Denver better than Boston OR Detroit. I think Cleveland would beat them too. Denver has no defense. They would not hang with the top dogs in the east.

Hawkeye15
07-28-2008, 06:50 PM
How good would the Denver Nuggets be if they were in the East and how good would Orlando be if they were out west?

How many wins for either team? How far would they go?

NOTE: I use these two teams because they seem sort of equal all around.

Nuggets would be a 4-5 seed at worst, due to their scoring ability. The Magic would barely make the playoffs out west, if they were lucky. The top teams in the east have pretty much caught up to the west. It is that 4-12 range that is still so seperated.

18colts29
07-28-2008, 10:19 PM
The Nuggets would be waht the Magic are in the East, a 3 or 4 seed, and the Magic would be what the Nuggets are in the West, a 8 or 9 seed.

cmellofan15
07-28-2008, 10:25 PM
they were better than the celtics? ....I seem to recall the celtics pounding denver by like 30 points lol. In NO means, is Denver better than Boston OR Detroit. I think Cleveland would beat them too. Denver has no defense. They would not hang with the top dogs in the east.

Wow Cleveland? The Nuggets would be a top 5 team maybe it would look like this

1.Boston
2.Detriot
3.Toronto
4.Denver
5.Philly
6.Cleveland
7.Washington
8.Heat/Nets/Bucks/Atlanta

In the West the Magic could get a seed between 6 and 9

1.Hornets
2.Lakers
3.Spurs
4.Jazz
5.Rockets
6.Magic/Mavs/Blazers
7.Magic/Mavs/Blazers
8.Magic/Mavs/Blazers

Brosiff
07-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Nuggets 3-6 range, Magic 6-8

BH-Sports
07-28-2008, 10:40 PM
How are the Hornets better than Lakers? They had a lucky season with CP3 and David West. They lost Bonzi Wells.

Anways. Magic would be fighting for 6-9 spots.
Denver.. Hm.. Looking at their Starting five with no center. I say 6-8.. Toronto and Cleveland will dominate them if Melo of AI gets injured even for a week

Denver has no CHANCE in hell if either Melo or AI gets injured for a period of time. PERIOD

Nugget153
07-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Orlando 6-8
Denver 3-6

And the Hornets are a better TEAM then that Lakers.
The Lakers have the best player in basketball. A little diffrence there.
But the lakers would be a higher seed in the east then new orleans...probably the 2 seed. (Boston would be 1)

KB24PG16
07-29-2008, 01:36 AM
Orlando 6-8
Denver 3-6

And the Hornets are a better TEAM then that Lakers.The Lakers have the best player in basketball. A little diffrence there.
But the lakers would be a higher seed in the east then new orleans...probably the 2 seed. (Boston would be 1)

think for a second and think of how much better the lakers would have been if they pau gasol and andrew bynum the whole season the lakers completely took over the west in 3 months while the hornets had all year to get a lead in the west and had no signifant injuries so how are the hornets are better

Nugget153
07-29-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm not saying the Lakers don't have the best talent in the west. Heck they have the best player in the NBA + 2 Good bigs.

I'm saying that the Hornets are a better TEAM. They play the team game. Teams with a GREAT GREAT GREAT PG like Paul end up that way. The Lakers are a better team in the sense of talent.

CaughtInAHustle
07-29-2008, 01:49 AM

uhm... new orleans could be 1 or 2 in the west as well

cmellofan15
07-29-2008, 01:53 AM
yea they could be top 3 in the league overall

Nugget153
07-29-2008, 01:54 AM
New Orleans WILL be 1 or 2 in the west.

My money on 1..CP3 will be the best player in Basketball for the next 8 years or so..Pains me to say as someone in the Conffrence...but they'll take the west by 4-5 games over the 2 seed

cmellofan15
07-29-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm not saying the Lakers don't have the best talent in the west. Heck they have the best player in the NBA + 2 Good bigs.

I'm saying that the Hornets are a better TEAM. They play the team game. Teams with a GREAT GREAT GREAT PG like Paul end up that way. The Lakers are a better team in the sense of talent.

I get what you're saying but I don't think Bynum is all he is made out to be i think their big is Odom Bryant and Gasol. When it comes to a five man team with great chemistry the Hornets are better. They have all the neccesary parts needed in a Championship bound team. I think their overall team is better than the Lakers.

simpsona
07-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Denver would be 4-6 seed in the east. Denver has some good players, but they are not a good team at all. I think the highest orlando could do in the west would be 7 seed.

SeoulBeatz
07-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Well i just dont llike the way the nuggets look right now.

Sure they have a great one two punch in AI and Melo.

But the EAST has improved.

They have absolutely no defense.

The loss of Camby hurts, and Balkman aint gonna do ****.

Nene, Birdman, and K Mart are solid bigs, but none of them are stars.

Id say 5th to 8th in the east.

I honestly think the Celtics, Pistons, Magic, Sixers, Raptors, Wizards, Bucks, and even the Heat have better teams than the Nuggets.

they have NO DEFENSE.... NONE... ZIp... NADA.... and thats what kills them, no matter how great two of their players are. The also lost Najera.

Jay22Redd
07-30-2008, 01:35 PM
The Nuggets would be waht the Magic are in the East, a 3 or 4 seed, and the Magic would be what the Nuggets are in the West, a 8 or 9 seed.

I AGREE

SHONIE
07-30-2008, 01:50 PM
they would swap places and seeds.