PDA

View Full Version : the inner Drive???

jokesterz
07-28-2008, 09:55 AM
i think the problem with alot of player today is they lack the inner drive the drive to be better and give 110 % everytime they are on the floor most player get away with their talent but imaging if those player were all trying to be the best like KG AI DUCAN and other they try to be the best and work offseason on their weakness

image if kobe Shaq amare boozer ak47 tmac and other had that drive how much better the nba would be image a

Shaq that alway game ready from presaon alway in shape could shot FT

Kobe that played in the team offence knew when to take over played defence as hard as he played offence

booze learnt how to defend the paint and play one and one defends

amare learn how to shot and play defends
ak47 learn how to play offence
they are many more player in the nba that would be way better in they had the drive to be the best like mj

wat do u guys think

black1605
07-28-2008, 10:03 AM
i think you need spelling and grammar lessons

Chaudhry
07-28-2008, 10:28 AM
i think you need spelling and grammar lessons

lol thats what i was thinking...

but interms of shaq he shot countless free throws in practice... he just couldn't do it... amare has a good shot now... i don't like these questions of who has the "inner drive" because not only are they very vague but their also very presumptuous... how do you know AK 47 hasn't worked on his offense? maybe he just can't grasp it... and how do you know tim duncan is giving it his all? his free throw shooting is pretty bad too... maybe he's naturally this gifted and hasn't ever made an effort in practice...

this concept of "inner drive" is only determinable by the player himself... not anyone else... especially people who have never met him...

_Sn1P3r_
07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Amare has a pretty good shot now.

njnets
07-28-2008, 12:28 PM
kobe doesn't have an inner drive? just see his 81 point performance. he wants to win more than anyone IMO.