PDA

View Full Version : If Your Favorite Player...

Spurred1
07-28-2008, 12:35 AM
If your favorite player happened to be gay,would it bother you? I remember a discussion here on this topic over a year ago with some very strong comments and opinions. So I'm just wondering how you'd feel now if your player revealed his homosexuality.

Ragun
07-28-2008, 12:37 AM
maybe a puny bit but i wouldnt care. plus my favourite player has a girl.

Joshtd1
07-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Wouldnt bother me, not a big deal.

GspLAL
07-28-2008, 12:44 AM
Yes it would bother me a **** load, homosexuality is a no no in my books, call me homophobic.

Spurred1
07-28-2008, 12:45 AM
I wouldn't care-it isn't going to affect my life in any way.

MGB
07-28-2008, 12:47 AM
I could care less... It shouldn't matter to anyone. To GspLAL, even if it's a "no-no in your books," there are FAR worse things that athletes do on a regular basis.

GspLAL
07-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Well I find homosexuality disgusting, question wasn't talking about the "other things".

SAVAGE CLAW
07-28-2008, 01:00 AM
While he can put balls into the basket i dont care what he does with HIS balls and in which other baskets...

rico
07-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Well I find homosexuality disgusting, question wasn't talking about the "other things".

experts say homophobic people are only that way because they have an inner fear that they may be gay themselves.

as for the topic, it wouldnt bother me. people make their own choices.
now if it turned into the whole people being gay saying they were 'born' that way that would be a different discussion. i think everyone has a choice.

but homosexuality has been around for ever. and its only recently becoming 'the norm'.... and not to put this in the same boat as homosexuality to offend anyone , but it makes you wonder how long it will be until beastiality and pedophelia becomes ok... back in the day it was ok for some guy to give up his 12 year old daughter to a 30 something year old man for a cow, now its not ok. who knows.

Knowledge
07-28-2008, 01:16 AM
i wouldnt care. Every man or woman has the right to live their life the way they want as long as they are not hurting other.

sacgiants1213
07-28-2008, 01:18 AM
no...i wouldn't care, it would be kinda surprising but i wouldn't be mad or anything.

DenButsu
07-28-2008, 01:19 AM
spurred1, I don't think you're trying to cause trouble with this thread, but we've already gotten some sketchy posts and I'm going to go ahead and close it now rather than leave it and come back in a few hours to find that another mod ended up closing it anyways, as threads in this forum dealing with homosexuality in any way always get closed because there are always posters who use it as a platform for pushing their political views and there are always posters who insult each other personally.

Sorry.