PDA

View Full Version : Wade looks great

97'bulls
07-27-2008, 11:59 PM
The other day in the USA scrimmage I noticed that Wade looks like himself again. Last year because of all the injured time look fat. But now he looks like flash again. I can't wait to see him back in action, unless it's against the Bulls. :p

rico
07-28-2008, 01:16 AM
yeah he just needs to re-grow his hair out XD.

LayZbone
07-28-2008, 01:45 AM
yeah he just needs to re-grow his hair out XD.

i dunno, i kinda like the new and improved, reinvented Wade. he's got a different look, and this season he's going to remind the league who they're dealing with.

rico
07-28-2008, 02:43 AM
i dunno, i kinda like the new and improved, reinvented Wade. he's got a different look, and this season he's going to remind the league who they're dealing with.

i prefer his hair.

sidenote: i <3 bone thiugs n harmony. lazy is prolly my fav. use to be bizzy and lazy was a close favorite. bizzy just kinda i unno. hes ok still. i like some stuff off his solo stuff but he doesnt put things together as well as lazy or krazy. those 2 are the best now.

LayZbone
07-28-2008, 02:54 AM
i prefer his hair.

sidenote: i <3 bone thiugs n harmony. lazy is prolly my fav. use to be bizzy and lazy was a close favorite. bizzy just kinda i unno. hes ok still. i like some stuff off his solo stuff but he doesnt put things together as well as lazy or krazy. those 2 are the best now.

yeah, krazie is one of the fastest rappers...check out "runnin with an AK-47". Lazy's obviously my favorite tho. wishbone would probably be my least favorite (i dont know why i chose him to name my xbox live gamertag after). it sounds like a dog's name.

rico
07-28-2008, 03:01 AM
haha wish is my least favorite too. wel actually hes above flesh n bone. but everyone else i like better than wish. krazie has the best r&b and backin tracks it seems. i remember really likin ghis 2cd debut. he did the best out of all of them on the solo albums to i think.

LayZbone
07-28-2008, 03:08 AM
haha wish is my least favorite too. wel actually hes above flesh n bone. but everyone else i like better than wish. krazie has the best r&b and backin tracks it seems. i remember really likin ghis 2cd debut. he did the best out of all of them on the solo albums to i think.

now that flesh is out of prison and the five are back together, i'm really excited for the reunited group's album. They're truly my favorite group of all time.

rico
07-28-2008, 03:15 AM
id be more happy if bizzy were back in the mix. i was kinda dissapointed he didnt wanna go back to be with them on the last album.

that wasnt a bad album. i liked about 5 or so songs off of it.

noturnormalhero
07-28-2008, 06:01 AM
maybe the new look was for change..like busta rhymes shaving off that long hair of his haha. but yeah. Wade did look impressive finally being in action and lookin like the Wade we all admired and hoped he could once again be. surprised a Bulls fan came in here to start this thread though

daleja424
07-28-2008, 07:58 AM
maybe the new look was for change..like busta rhymes shaving off that long hair of his haha. but yeah. Wade did look impressive finally being in action and lookin like the Wade we all admired and hoped he could once again be. surprised a Bulls fan came in here to start this thread though

Its not surprising. The Bulls fans want Dwayne to be as healthy as we do. They still think they'll get him in 2010... :horse: :smoking: :crazy: :bang: :no: :censored: :badidea: :hide: :drunk: :moon: :bs:

greek miami hea
07-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Its not surprising. The Bulls fans want Dwayne to be as healthy as we do. They still think they'll get him in 2010... :horse: :smoking: :crazy: :bang: :no: :censored: :badidea: :hide: :drunk: :moon: :bs:

haha.let them dream the impossible.

noturnormalhero
07-28-2008, 08:35 AM

never seen a post with so many smilies lol.

LayZbone
07-28-2008, 09:08 AM
id be more happy if bizzy were back in the mix. i was kinda dissapointed he didnt wanna go back to be with them on the last album.

that wasnt a bad album. i liked about 5 or so songs off of it.

I just checked wiki, and it said Bizzy and Flesh are both back in the group, and they're working on an album called "unifive".

BALLER71
07-28-2008, 11:50 AM
He did look fat last year.
He looks great now.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
07-31-2008, 01:41 PM
like i said wen he was named to the team

Hes goin to look like hes in mid season form and dominate again

MiamiHeat
07-31-2008, 07:40 PM
yea he back baby! :D

CaleX(RR)MIA™
07-31-2008, 07:44 PM
yea he back baby! :D

yea i just cant wait till the season starts:jumpy:

jrodmesche
07-31-2008, 07:51 PM
i dont want any bulls fans talking about wade it pisses me off how they think they could get him

CaleX(RR)MIA™
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
i dont want any bulls fans talking about wade it pisses me off how they think they could get him

yea me to but after i see a dumb trade idea i start to think that they want him because they have no superstar and seem desperate to get one so i start to laugh! :D

DwAyNe_WaDe
08-01-2008, 01:58 PM
he looks like he is more hungry to win it ever. He also wants to prove how good he is to all those haters

J$mo0th_3o5
08-01-2008, 04:04 PM
He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 04:50 PM
He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out Eastern conference :D

greek miami hea
08-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Wade+heat=contenders

Master Mind
08-01-2008, 06:10 PM
He looks like he's been training in the mountains with his sensai Michael Jordan... :D

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-01-2008, 11:33 PM
He looks like he's been training in the mountains with his sensai Michael Jordan... :D

lmao i hope he was

J$mo0th_3o5
08-02-2008, 12:04 AM

Lol. Master Jordan teaching his young pupil Dwyane Wade.

BALLER71
08-02-2008, 01:04 AM

No way dude, he's working out with Rocky Balboa.
I'd rather workout with Sylvester "Juice" Stallone.

stawka
08-03-2008, 07:34 AM
I think it's safe to say Wade's back. His shooting is looking great, he's knocking down 3's (though the distance is shorter), and he's throwing down the dunk's we're all used to. The Ally-Oop Windmill was vicious!

Hopefully he's back to MVP form and can lead the Heat to Playoff form again. Get ready to receive all the hater-talk from the Kobe lovers with Wade back at MVP form.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I think it's safe to say Wade's back. His shooting is looking great, he's knocking down 3's (though the distance is shorter), and he's throwing down the dunk's we're all used to. The Ally-Oop Windmill was vicious!

Hopefully he's back to MVP form and can lead the Heat to Playoff form again. Get ready to receive all the hater-talk from the Kobe lovers with Wade back at MVP form.

we'll be ready fro that anyday :clap:

daleja424
08-03-2008, 11:16 AM
haha... the wade haters (AKA kobe lovers) are a GREAT sign!!! If the wade haters are out...that means wade is pushing kobe for the throne again...which is good for us!

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-03-2008, 11:19 AM
haha... the wade haters (AKA kobe lovers) are a GREAT sign!!! If the wade haters are out...that means wade is pushing kobe for the throne again...which is good for us!

Exactly! so bring em :smoking:

MiamiHeat
08-03-2008, 11:38 AM

:clap::)

greek miami hea
08-04-2008, 10:35 AM
:clap::)

yea.i think that wade can be better than kobe if he practise his shoot(3point shoot)

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM
yea.i think that wade can be better than kobe if he practise his shoot(3point shoot)

u better hope laker fans dont see that post :hide: lol