PDA

View Full Version : the nba career guy

kswissdaf
07-27-2008, 06:57 PM
if you have prevesiuolsy just posted a therad about this .just to tell you since everyone has been asking i play pg/sg/sf. and whenever i get a new coach they try to play me a center but then relailze im a guard, cause im super fast and my best attributes r ball handling driving and 3pt shooting. and by the way ya im white :D and im proud jkjk

dawgsfan_45
07-27-2008, 07:05 PM
WTF is this?

CardinalRed4eva
07-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Okay?

phlp_bj
someone should make a thread like people who want to be nba players

kswissdaf
i just played a summer league game this afternoon against freshman thourgh seniors and put up 24 i think

Reezy
Delete this God-awful of a thread.

lakers4sho
07-27-2008, 07:20 PM
if you have prevesiuolsy just posted a therad about this .just to tell you since everyone has been asking i play pg/sg/sf. and whenever i get a new coach they try to play me a center but then relailze im a guard, cause im super fast and my best attributes r ball handling driving and 3pt shooting. and by the way ya im white :D and im proud jkjk

Good job :up:

MilwaukeeBAller
07-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Delete this God-awful of a thread.

stop making stupid comments like this if you never read his last thread.

BleedPurple
07-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Good for you man!!! I miss playing organized ball so much.I use to be really good when I was young also.Then I broke both my arms and started skipping school ,smoking weed and hanging out with the wrong crowd.Keep at it man.

kswissdaf
07-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Good for you man!!! I miss playing organized ball so much.I use to be really good when I was young also.Then I broke both my arms and started skipping school ,smoking weed and hanging out with the wrong crowd.Keep at it man.

ahh man that sucks thx for the advice though

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Can you put up a video of your self.... And you never said where you live.

kswissdaf
07-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Can you put up a video of your self.... And you never said where you live.

ummmmmmmmmmm maybe if i can ill try and show u some of my high school games but u will have to wait till i actually play some. i live in boynton

MilwaukeeBAller
07-27-2008, 08:13 PM
where is Boynton?

lakers4sho
07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
where is Boynton?

lol same question I was gonna ask. Never heard of it :shrug:

marvILLous
07-27-2008, 10:37 PM
this guy sucks i know it.

Raptors27
07-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Why is this a thread? lol

97'bulls
07-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Insecure a little bit?

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 11:14 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm maybe if i can ill try and show u some of my high school games but u will have to wait till i actually play some. i live in boynton

Where the hell is boynton....... And for some reason i dont want to believe you.... Sorry its just that how the hell can you avg 30/8/7 and not have been scouted already, i mean you but up better numbers then Mayo and he made it to the Rise Mag when he was in Middle school.

Reezy
07-27-2008, 11:17 PM
stop making stupid comments like this if you never read his last thread.

Considering it has nothing to do with the NBA, it doesn't really belong here. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should be the one to stop making stupid comments.

BTW, if that thread already existed why make a new one? To keep cluttering the forum?

Reezy
07-27-2008, 11:18 PM
Where the hell is boynton....... And for some reason i dont want to believe you.... Sorry its just that how the hell can you avg 30/8/7 and not have been scouted already, i mean you but up better numbers then Mayo and he made it to the Rise Mag when he was in Middle school.

Boynton Beach?

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 11:18 PM
Bro Boynton is in Miami..... And by the Way what High school are you going too. Because i live in Miami and i would love to know what High school your going too????? because if you say you are as good as you are then you should go to Pace High school which is a Sports school, Here in Miami.

Reezy
07-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Bro Boynton is in Miami.....
Yeah, I definitely know that already since I drive down to Miami a lot. I have a friend there.

*Superman*
07-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Do you have a video on youtube...IDK im bored want to watch something.lol

lakers4sho
07-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Boynton's official website

http://www.sandraboynton.com/sboynton/index.html

:D :D :D

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Do you have a video on youtube...IDK im bored want to watch something.lol

Bro this guy is fake i live in miami and i know alot of good basketball players including Ray Shipmen which was recuited by the Gators this year, and ive never heard them talk about someone from Boynton beach thats any good.

*Superman*
07-27-2008, 11:51 PM

What the hell?:laugh:

MiaBeastley
07-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Bro Boynton is in Miami..... And by the Way what High school are you going too. Because i live in Miami and i would love to know what High school your going too????? because if you say you are as good as you are then you should go to Pace High school which is a Sports school, Here in Miami.

Yeah, I definitely know that already since I drive down to Miami a lot. I have a friend there.

Bro this guy is fake i live in miami and i know alot of good basketball players including Ray Shipmen which was recuited by the Gators this year, and ive never heard them talk about someone from Boynton beach thats any good.

Both of you guys are wrong. Boynton is in Palm Beach County it's at least an hour away from Miami. But you are right when you say that Boynton doesn't produce bball players, but they do have some real good baseball and basketball players past and present.

*Superman*
07-27-2008, 11:52 PM

That could be true or the ppl that he plays with suck balls cause putting up those numbers is near impossible.

_Sn1P3r_
07-28-2008, 12:40 PM

Lmao wtf?

Reezy
07-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Both of you guys are wrong. Boynton is in Palm Beach County it's at least an hour away from Miami. But you are right when you say that Boynton doesn't produce bball players, but they do have some real good baseball and basketball players past and present.
Noticed how I said I drive to Miami from Orlando, I always drive past Boynton when going, plus I have a friend from BOYNTON.