PDA

View Full Version : NO Halladay, No Burnett, BJ Ryan

D.Pumps
07-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Sorry to tell you guys but Roy has said he doesnt wanna move. And with McGowan out for the year it's unlikely we'll trade Burnett. You'd have to offer something greater than Two First Rounders thats for certain. However, JP hasn't ruled out trading BJ Ryan. A Lefty closer, something you need pretty damn bad. You have a great farm system. Alot Toronto could use. What do you give up.

Tkais9009
07-27-2008, 04:00 PM
reyes... oh wait, we traded him for crap already

you dont need another catcher so that rules out anderson and i am not willing to part with Rasmus.

i would say Duncan, parisi, and garcia. hard to give up garcia but Ryan is a stud when healthy

R. Johnson#3
07-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Sorry to tell you guys but Roy has said he doesnt wanna move. And with McGowan out for the year it's unlikely we'll trade Burnett. You'd have to offer something greater than Two First Rounders thats for certain. However, JP hasn't ruled out trading BJ Ryan. A Lefty closer, something you need pretty damn bad. You have a great farm system. Alot Toronto could use. What do you give up.

JP hasn't said anything about trading Ryan...

SportsFan1988
07-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Also hasn't said anything about NOT trading Burnett, at least not anything I have heard.

bomber0104
07-27-2008, 10:32 PM
JP hasn't said anything about trading Ryan...

He is not going to come out and say that he is looking to trade him because that immediately drops his value. I believe JP said that they will evaluate the situation.

In terms of potential return, the only player that I could see the Jays being interested in is Kozma (obviously Rasmus too).

What do u cards fan think of Kozma's potential?

Vegasguy80
07-27-2008, 11:16 PM

The team never said they wanted Burnett or Halladay. Jays fans wanted to trade him to us. As for Ryan, you can keep him. No need to dismantle a farm system for him.