PDA

View Full Version : Trade that could work for heat

Heat4life
07-27-2008, 08:37 AM
I have been hearring a lot of dumn trade rumors lately and have decided to post two trade that could actually work.We could trade shawn marion and a second round pick to detroit in return for billups and maxiell[it is very possible that he could be the next ben wallace or even better unlike joel anthony who by the way got beat up by team usa].This trade would make the pistons a much faster and better rebounding team with stucky,hamilton,prince,marion,and old man wallace.THis trade would give miami a great defensive and clutch shooting team with billups[who would be a great mentor for chalmers],wade,beasley,haslem,and maxiell.The second trade would be haslem,cook and a second round pick to new york for zach randolph and stephon marbury,for new york,this takes off unwanted contract,for miami,this gives them more scoring but less defense with marbury,wade,marion,beasley,and randolph at center.Both trades would probably take us to number 6 in the east.

heatfan123249
07-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Why would the heat take on like 46 million dollars of cap thats like the whole new Yorks salary cap that would put us like 21 million above the salary cap

uchiha
07-27-2008, 08:53 AM
dude space your post out next time

spacing is goooood.

Heat4life
07-27-2008, 09:09 AM
im new here,thanks for the spacing advice.
The first trade i mentioned would probably be much better for the heat cap and perhaps talent wise.

daleja424
07-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Talk about dumb...Neither of them follow salary cap rules...at all!
-In the first one we send out almost 18 mil and only take back like 13...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=510~63~2775&teams=8~14~14&te=&cash=
-In the second one we sent out about 8 million and take back 35...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=509~1017~3196~2184&teams=14~14~18~18&te=&cash=

...before you criticize everyone elses "dumb" trades you should check your own...\

now for the actual players you mentioned... Billups is almost 32 and is one of the most overrated players in the league...plus has 4 years of a HORRIBLE contract left...and maxielle is their only big man under contract after next year...I highly doubt they will even consider trading him.

In the other trade... NO THANKS. I would take on Marbury at a vet min if the KNicks release him... but I would never trade for him and Randolph is fat, slow, outta shape and plays the same position as Beasley...

daleja424
07-27-2008, 11:13 AM
ohhhh...btw. WELCOME :D

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Talk about dumb...Neither of them follow salary cap rules...at all!
-In the first one we send out almost 18 mil and only take back like 13...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=510~63~2775&teams=8~14~14&te=&cash=
-In the second one we sent out about 8 million and take back 35...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=509~1017~3196~2184&teams=14~14~18~18&te=&cash=

...before you criticize everyone elses "dumb" trades you should check your own...\

now for the actual players you mentioned... Billups is almost 32 and is one of the most overrated players in the league...plus has 4 years of a HORRIBLE contract left...and maxielle is their only big man under contract after next year...I highly doubt they will even consider trading him.

In the other trade... NO THANKS. I would take on Marbury at a vet min if the KNicks release him... but I would never trade for him and Randolph is fat, slow, outta shape and plays the same position as Beasley...

Here we go again with the Marbury talk, DEJA. Why take him when he is physically washed up? Not to take away from his SKILL, but physically he cannot run up and down the court in New York's system and that is the same type of system we are heading to. If you won't take Billups for the same reason how do justify Marbury? Vet minumum? That will never happen. He could get more by going abroad.

I agree with you that they would never trade Maxiell in this proposed trade. You don't get younger by trading away youth for older players. He and Stuckey are two bright spots for them.

Master Mind
07-27-2008, 12:44 PM
ohhhh...btw. WELCOME :D

:laugh2:

Master Mind
07-27-2008, 12:48 PM
I have been hearring a lot of dumn trade rumors lately and have decided to post two trade that could actually work.We could trade shawn marion and a second round pick to detroit in return for billups and maxiell[it is very possible that he could be the next ben wallace or even better unlike joel anthony who by the way got beat up by team usa].This trade would make the pistons a much faster and better rebounding team with stucky,hamilton,prince,marion,and old man wallace.THis trade would give miami a great defensive and clutch shooting team with billups[who would be a great mentor for chalmers],wade,beasley,haslem,and maxiell.The second trade would be haslem,cook and a second round pick to new york for zach randolph and stephon marbury,for new york,this takes off unwanted contract,for miami,this gives them more scoring but less defense with marbury,wade,marion,beasley,and randolph at center.Both trades would probably take us to number 6 in the east.

Welcome to the inferno :smoking:.....A.K.A the Heat Forum :laugh2:

And :down::down: to those trade....

daleja424
07-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Here we go again with the Marbury talk, DEJA. Why take him when he is physically washed up? Not to take away from his SKILL, but physically he cannot run up and down the court in New York's system and that is the same type of system we are heading to. If you won't take Billups for the same reason how do justify Marbury? Vet minumum? That will never happen. He could get more by going abroad.

I agree with you that they would never trade Maxiell in this proposed trade. You don't get younger by trading away youth for older players. He and Stuckey are two bright spots for them.

I just think that a low risk contract on a fprmer all-star with something to prove wouldnt be the worst thing we could do...

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 01:41 PM

Marbury is the only PG i would put over mario........ Besides he comes cheap.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Look, we could certaily use an experienced veteran to mentor Mario and Banks and Quinn. But Marbury has a bad work ethic that you don't want rookies to pick up. He is a loose canon and a rookie coach does not need someone who has no problem getting in management's face...and punching it. I also don't think he will get vet minimum because I believe there are a lot of teams that think like Koopa and Deja and foreign markets now as well.
I don't believe he'll come as cheap as you think.

Young_Josh
07-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Sorry but those trades are not very doos