PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix/New York/Miami: 3 Team Trade Idea.

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 01:41 AM
Okay this took me multiple attempts through trial and error. Although highly unlikely this trade actually works under the CBA. Guaranteed!

PHOENIX RECIEVES:

Dwayne Wade -SG (MIAMI)
Stephane Lashe - PF (MIAMI)

NEW YORK RECIEVES:

Leandro Barbosa - SG (PHOENIX)
Shawn Marion - SF (MIAMI)

MIAMI RECIEVES:

Eddy Curry - C (NEW YORK)
Boris Diaw - SF (PHOENIX)
Jason Richardson -SG (NEW YORK) EDIT! EDIT! EDIT! Quentin Richardson not Jason. My Bad!
Nate Robinson - PG (NEW YORK)

Maybe a couple future picks thrown in as well from both Phoenix and New York to entice Miami.

SwaggaIke
07-27-2008, 01:42 AM
Joke, right? Haha?

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 01:51 AM
Joke, right? Haha?

HA! No not really.

Miami will lose both of them soon enough. Marion won't resign and Wade will leave via free-agency in a few seasons. If Miami upper management doesn't show Marion the money real quick I bet he pulls the same stuff he did in Phoenix. Marion doesn't care about winning as much as he does those benjamins.

Wade will be tired of losing and hit the road when his contract expires. Im not trying to convince you im just bored and have nothing better to do unfortunatly.

Miami's starting roster after trade:

C- Curry
PF- Beasley
SF- Diaw
SG- Richardson
PG- Chalmers

jlove
07-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Miami jumps on that deal in a heartbeat. They get to dump Wade and Marion for that group of All-NBA future HoF'ers. Wow. I don't know if we get a good enough deal from dumping Diaw and Barbosa for Wade and that up and comer in Lasme.

This deal a MAJOR NO from Miami. Personally I'd love to be able to get Wade and Lasme, especially with only giving up Diaw and Barbosa. Hell IMO I'd trade Barbosa for Lasme/Cook and Quinn (S&T 2 yrs $4 mil). Quinn isn't a bad option at PG and plays tough. Lasme is a guy I really like and would love to see here behind Amare.

JPHX
07-27-2008, 01:56 AM
if wade or marion was to go it would have been a long time ago. im preety sure they have a solid trio in wade/marion/beasley to build around. i see no reason for them to break that up. unless miami is stupid.

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Stranger things have happened. Kevin Garnett and Pau Gasol anyone? Besides in my defense, I said it was highly unlikely, to start the thread.

SwaggaIke
07-27-2008, 01:58 AM
HA! No not really.

Miami will lose both of them soon enough. Marion won't resign and Wade will leave via free-agency in a few seasons. If Miami upper management doesn't show Marion the money real quick I bet he pulls the same stuff he did in Phoenix. Marion doesn't care about winning as much as he does those benjamins.

Wade will be tired of losing and hit the road when his contract expires. Im not trying to convince you im just bored and have nothing better to do unfortunatly.

C- Curry
PF- Beasley
SF- Diaw
SG- Richardson
PG- Chalmers

Incase you didn't know by now, most of us want Marion to walk so we can use his 17 million on someone else in '09 or '10. Since Pat Riley has been in Miami we have only had 3 losing seasons. That's 3 losing seasons in 15 years. He's arguably the best president in the game. Miami has been nothing short of a top tier franchise for the past 15 years. We will have the most money to offer Wade in '10 seeing as we'll be able to sign a max deal and another high level free agent. If you knew anything about our team you know that we reload faster than any team in the NBA. We never rebuild, we reload and come back harder. Dwyane has already said personally he believes we have a playoff capable roster. Do a little research, you might learn something. What you need to worry about is Steve Kerr being able to get Amare to stick around after '10 after Nash declines and Shaq is gone.

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Incase you didn't know by now, most of us want Marion to walk so we can use his 17 million on someone else in '09 or '10. Since Pat Riley has been in Miami we have only had 3 losing seasons. That's 3 losing seasons in 15 years. He's arguably the best president in the game. Miami has been nothing short of a top tier franchise for the past 15 years. We will have the most money to offer Wade in '10 seeing as we'll be able to sign a max deal and another high level free agent. If you knew anything about our team you know that we reload faster than any team in the NBA. We never rebuild, we reload and come back harder. Dwyane has already said personally he believes we have a playoff capable roster. 1) Do a little research, you might learn something. 2) What you need to worry about is Steve Kerr being able to get Amare to stick around after '10 after Nash declines and Shaq is gone.

1)Thanks for the advice. I never thought of that.

2) Coming from someone who "does research" you seem to know how much that hasn't crossed my mind. "Research" some of my other post if your interested.

You yourself mentioned how much Miami fans want Marion gone. So you essentially lose Wade and gain 4 solid players and possibly some 1st round draft picks. I understand the loss of Wade is undefinable in words and I would sympathize with you if this wasn't a "trade idea". No reason to get your panties in a bunch.

29$JerZ
07-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Never will happen :D

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Never will happen :D

Your absolutely right, Miami fans would riot :guns:. Molotov cocktails anyone?

SwaggaIke
07-27-2008, 02:32 AM
1)Thanks for the advice. I never thought of that.

2) Coming from someone who "does research" you seem to know how much that hasn't crossed my mind. "Research" some of my other post if your interested.

You yourself mentioned how much Miami fans want Marion gone. So you essentially lose Wade and gain 4 solid players and possibly some 1st round draft picks. I understand the loss of Wade is undefinable in words and I would sympathize with you if this wasn't a "trade idea". No reason to get your panties in a bunch.

Why would we want 4 solid players when we have a Superstar, a potential star and the ability to add another star in the future? While maintaining and growing a solid core? Your trade idea makes no sense for any of those teams except Phoenix who lose an inconsistent forward who struggles w/ his confidence and a sporadic 6th man. While gaining a Superstar guard and a solid defensive player. While we get Richardson's lackluster contract, Shaq w/o the rebounding and your inconsistent forward. Great deal for Miami, don't you think? My "panties" were never in a bunch. You attempted to express some sort of twisted logic thinking we cared about Marion walking in free agency. Then you predicted the future with no sort of definable logic in saying Dwyane would walk in '10. Keep that bull**** to a minimum bruh.

rico
07-27-2008, 02:47 AM
does miami get any lube with that? perhaps dinner first?

SwaggaIke
07-27-2008, 02:49 AM
does miami get any lube with that? perhaps dinner first?

At least a kiss before.

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 02:53 AM
Why would we want 4 solid players when we have a Superstar, a potential star and the ability to add another star in the future? While maintaining and growing a solid core? Your trade idea makes no sense for any of those teams except Phoenix who lose an inconsistent forward who struggles w/ his confidence and a sporadic 6th man. While gaining a Superstar guard and a solid defensive player. While we get Richardson's lackluster contract, Shaq w/o the rebounding and your inconsistent forward. Great deal for Miami, don't you think? My "panties" were never in a bunch. 1)You attempted to express some sort of twisted logic thinking we cared about Marion walking in free agency. 2)Then you predicted the future with no sort of definable logic in saying Dwyane would walk in '10. Keep that bull**** to a minimum bruh.

1) By "we" do you mean the Heat fan base? So you speak directly for all Heat fans? Your the Royal Ambassador SwaggaIke i've heard so much about? Please your majesty, relay my apology to the great people of Swaggaville.

I never said you or anyone else "cared" if Marion walked. I just expressed an opinion. Maybe right, maybe wrong but not worth your rediculous tirade.

2) Again, an opinion. I take all speculation or predictions in here with a grain of salt. Maybe you should do the same? Since were giving advice.

By the way, im not your "bruh", homie!

SwaggaIke
07-27-2008, 02:58 AM
How about this trade. Amare Stoudemire for Blount and Haslem? We'll even throw in Chris Quinn to sweeten the pot. Check the numbers on that deal. Tell Steve Kerr to get it done.

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 03:05 AM
How about this trade. Amare Stoudemire for Blount and Haslem? We'll even throw in Chris Quinn to sweeten the pot. Check the numbers on that deal. Tell Steve Kerr to get it done.

Sure let me pull up Stevie's number on speed dial and see what he say's.

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 03:26 AM
HA! No not really.

C- Curry
PF- Beasley
SF- Diaw
SG- Richardson
PG- Chalmers

Just to clear things up since you feel I was using some kind of "twisted logic". I was never serious about this post from the beggining. That's why I said the trade was "highly unlikely". You attempted to twist everything I said into a cluster bomb.

I'll let it pass as a reading comprehension error on your part.

stawka
07-27-2008, 05:15 AM
So we give up Barbosa/Diaw for Wade?

The Heat are not stupid enough to give up Wade AND Marion for Eddy Curry/Nate Robinson/Doris Diaw

king4day
07-27-2008, 05:48 AM
Yea sorry man, this is an extremely lopsided deal. Miami is set back by this one. They'd be better to let Marion walk and get that extra money to sign a FA who can fit their needs since they won't need a PF.
The heat are showing signs of improving. Just because they are struggling now doesn't mean the player will bolt.
Any team that gets him will be in a rebuilding mode anyway since they'll have the cap room.

I dont follow the Knicks enough to know if they have one too, but are you referring to a different Richardson than the one on the Bobcats?

FreedomReigns
07-27-2008, 05:58 AM
Yea sorry man, this is an extremely lopsided deal. Miami is set back by this one. They'd be better to let Marion walk and get that extra money to sign a FA who can fit their needs since they won't need a PF.
The heat are showing signs of improving. Just because they are struggling now doesn't mean the player will bolt.
Any team that gets him will be in a rebuilding mode anyway since they'll have the cap room.

I dont follow the Knicks enough to know if they have one too, but are you referring to a different Richardson than the one on the Bobcats?

Yeah it was supposed to read Quentin not Jason. I should have avoided posting this thread. Ohh well. I've seen worse trade proposals than this and i've seen worse trades that actually happen. That's the only justification I have for the idea. Celtics pulled it off with Garnett. Lakers stole Pau Gasol. Clippers pulled it off with Camby. Suns pulled it off with Kevin Johnson and then Sir Charles. The list goes on and on.

Im not trying to say it's the right deal and I knew beforehand it didn't favor everyone the same. Most trades never do.

Mallpha
07-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Most team dont trade superstars unless
1. They are old
2. They are truble makers
3. They have constant health problems
4. They will walk away as soon as their contract expires

Wades 26 his health problems seam to be gone now most likely he will stay with Miami and his a great player to have for team.
Heat got no reason to trade him unless they get a superstar back.

STAT32
07-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Swagga if you didn't like the deal a simple "that's stupid" would have sufficed.

I think you've said your piece and made your case. You can leave now.

Gazza_Flash03
07-27-2008, 04:50 PM
as a heat fan freedom reigns, this is a shockin trade, wade is a top 3 player. curry is fat and crap so is q-rich. like others have said we will resign wade in 2010 and we are goin to get amare stoudamire in 2010 aswell.

Amare to the heat in 2010

mnp2597
07-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Miami would laugh at this offer

mnp2597
07-27-2008, 04:59 PM
as a heat fan freedom reigns, this is a shockin trade, wade is a top 3 player. curry is fat and crap so is q-rich. like others have said we will resign wade in 2010 and we are goin to get amare stoudamire in 2010 aswell.

Maybe D wade comes to PHX in 2010.

STAT32
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM

That's funny considering Phoenix is going to give Amare an extremely large contract extension next summer.

SwaggaIke
07-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Swagga if you didn't like the deal a simple "that's stupid" would have sufficed.

I think you've said your piece and made your case. You can leave now.

I'm free to post where I see fit. If you bothered to read, I said it was a joke. But then ya boy felt the need to tell me what's going to happen to the Heat in the next 3 seasons. So I spoke my piece.

STAT32
07-27-2008, 06:35 PM
That's right you did speak your piece. Therefore, there's no reason for you to stay and post here.

ptransfer
07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
If Beasley busted his knee, and Wade started to grow restless, would they bite on this trade if Miami also got Barbosa and we ate Qriches contract as well. I think New York would be happy just to dump the contracts. And i think Miami would seriously consider it if they got Curry, Diaw and Barbosa

SwaggaIke
07-28-2008, 12:52 AM
That's right you did speak your piece. Therefore, there's no reason for you to stay and post here.

What's the problem w/ me posting here?

29$JerZ
07-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Miami needs a Center
New York needs to dump Cap
PHX needs a replacement for Nash sine he is getting older

I doubt Miami sends Mario Chalmers to PHX
I doubt PHX will trade Brook Lopez
NYK won't make any moves unless they help the team

FreedomReigns
07-28-2008, 01:03 AM
What's the problem w/ me posting here?

I don't have a problem with you posting here. I call a truce before this thread gets shut down. Take it or leave it.

SwaggaIke
07-28-2008, 01:08 AM
I don't have a problem with you posting here. I call a truce before this thread gets shut down. Take it or leave it.

No doubt, I meant to let you know it was all love earlier. Just a message board, there ain't no need for things to get all heated. Truce.