PDA

View Full Version : Packers sign WR Jordy Nelson to 4-yr deal

socalpkrbkr
07-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Packers agreed to terms on a four-year deal with first-round pick WR Jordy Nelson.

The exact terms weren't disclosed, but Nelson is expected in training camp on Sunday. The Pack only have Brian Brohm left to sign. He should be inked soon though, now that Chad Henne has a contract.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

hughest4
07-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Excellent news. It seems like all of our guys are signing their contracts on time and there shouldnt be any holdouts. I expect big things from Jordy Nelson in a Packers uniform and that includes this year. He seems like a NFL ready receiver just based off of what i saw in college

SDteacher
07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
did you see that he's been wearing a number 4 jersey in practice?

newdude
07-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Excellent news. It seems like all of our guys are signing their contracts on time and there shouldnt be any holdouts. I expect big things from Jordy Nelson in a Packers uniform and that includes this year. He seems like a NFL ready receiver just based off of what i saw in college

There really shouldn't be any cuz none of them r in the 1st round, if they did holdout, that's a bad sign of greediness there. :p

Yeah, I was like WTF??!!! Even if its practice, I mean they r planning to retire the number anyway, so weird.

salsa
07-27-2008, 01:57 AM
sounds good, i have high hopes for this kid

XJW18
07-28-2008, 12:32 AM
good..
i think he can be really good!

socalpkrbkr
07-28-2008, 02:17 AM
This is why I'm excited. I can't wait to see him out there in the Green and Gold. I'll put this in here because no one else did. Just think about the 4 wide package...:drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6B_VmbiR7o&feature=related

Mziolkow
07-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Packers agreed to terms on a four-year deal with first-round pick WR Jordy Nelson.

The exact terms weren't disclosed, but Nelson is expected in training camp on Sunday. The Pack only have Brian Brohm left to sign. He should be inked soon though, now that Chad Henne has a contract.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

technically he was a second round pick...but good news either way

iam brett favre
07-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Nice, is that all the rookies now?

Martz
07-28-2008, 11:31 AM

You have a link for that? I didn't see that

http://lombardiave.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/nelson1.jpg

Looks like 87 to me.....