PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back From the Niner's Camp

Thatruth32
07-26-2008, 04:48 PM
i had never been so i didnt know what it was going to be like .... but it was nice most went to see the practice i saw people getting in line at 830 for autographs so i was like i really wanted to get some so i didnt watch the pracitice and just stayed in line with alot of the other fellas we watched what we could and just talked bout the upcoming season... here is who i got

#4 andy lee
#6 joe nedney
#11 alex smith
#13 shaun hill
#18 ashley lellie
#20 allen rossum
#40 markus curry
#52 PATRICK WILLIS juiced about this one
#57 larry grant
#62 louis holmes
#63 chilo rachal
# 64 david baas
#69 Tony wragge
#82 bryant johnson
#95 tully banta-cain
#99 manny lawson.

i got just about most of the people who stoped i missed a few but most didnt stop... vernon stoped but only signed about 3 or 4 peoples and gore stoped he did about 15 20 but i didnt get him even tho i was close just not my luck i guess.. i was shocked gore was kinda tha one who didnt seem to happy to sign at all most would talk and chop it up he had like 3 cops with him for the most part... sucked cuz i didnt get to see much of the practice but i wanted to walk away with something .. all in all fun day lots of niner fans came from LA i was shocked.....

DownSouth49er
07-26-2008, 04:54 PM
niceee....i would have went to see the practice though, i could live without the autograph, i think lol

Thatruth32
07-26-2008, 05:08 PM
niceee....i would have went to see the practice though, i could live without the autograph, i think lol

yea i know but i really have never had any autographs so i just thought it would be coo ... i could still see but not like sitting down relaxin like most.... only other aautograph i have is willie mays signed to me ... and a warriors play with arenas jrich and murphy all on there very first home game ever played

STAT1
07-28-2008, 07:37 PM
i went yesterday and didnt really get autographs, but when i was walking out and i looked to my right and it was lelie. it was funny cus he was walking with the public like it was nothin. all the other players parked in the locked parking lot. i got to go up to his car and listen to lil wayne while he gave me a autograph.

jbeezy
07-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Sweet