PDA

View Full Version : Fact or Fiction: Timberwolves Edition

thesparky33
07-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Fact or Fiction: Timberwolves Edition

Many of you may know this game, and many of you may not know this game. But it's very simple, and can be pretty fun, especially right before the season, as we all have different opinions and expectations.

Rules are simple. You start out by saying "Fact or Fiction" then proceed by a statement, like "Al Jefferson will be our leading scorer this upcoming season".

Then, the next poster would answer, stating either "Fact" or "Fiction", and then they would state why they answered the way they did. Then they would follow up their post by starting another "Fact or Fiction" statement.

There is NO DISCUSSION in here. If you disagree, too bad. This is just a fun game designed to see what everyone's expectations are etc. If there is a big debate about something, you can always make a separate thread for it. Have fun!

thesparky33
07-26-2008, 01:54 PM
I'll start it off:

Fact or Fiction: Randy Foye will be our 2nd leading scorer.

AndyMac
07-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Fiction. Mike Miller

Fact or Fiction: Kevin Love will be in very close contention for, if not winning, ROY

WSU Tony
07-26-2008, 02:47 PM
Fiction. Beasley will win the ROY. Love is a rebounding machine which doesn't always get noticed. Point scorers often get ROY's.

Fact or Fiction: Foye will play 75+ games this year.

Hawkeye15
07-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Fiction. Beasley will win the ROY. Love is a rebounding machine which doesn't always get noticed. Point scorers often get ROY's.

Fact or Fiction: Foye will play 75+ games this year.

Fact: Foye's injury last year was the first of his basketball career, including high school

Fact/Fiction: Timberwolves will win 40 games

Where's KG?
07-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Fiction. Just not enough experience yet.
Fact/Fiction: Rashad McCants will still be a T-Wolf by the trade deadline

WSUJJ
07-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Depends, 2 options,
1) The t-wovles are in it and need rashard for the 3pt threat
2) they are out of it and are sellers and get a 2nd round pick for him

Fact/Fiction == Al Jefferson is a canidate for MVP

Preuss-is-right
07-27-2008, 01:29 AM
Depends, 2 options,
1) The t-wovles are in it and need rashard for the 3pt threat
2) they are out of it and are sellers and get a 2nd round pick for him

Since you didnt really answer the question I'm going to have to say fiction. I am suprised McCants has stuck around this long. I think we can get more than a 2nd round pick for him though.

Fact. Al Jefferson will make the All-Star team next season and will be MVP candidate 2010.

Fact or Fiction: If the Wolves win 20 more games McHale has totally redeemed himself.

thesparky33
07-27-2008, 02:29 AM
Fact or Fiction: If the Wolves win 20 more games McHale has totally redeemed himself.

Fiction: Although I personally think people, especially GMs learn from their mistakes, and IMO it looks like McHale, as he has now experienced first hand what not to do for 10+ seasons as a GM, he has started to use that experience to make wiser decisions. I think the past is behind us, and as much as I'd like to dwell on how much he and Taylor totally <beep>ed our chances of a Championship with Garnett, it's useless and wont do anything positive.

That being said, I believe I'm in the minority, and it seems like most fans, especially the fair weathered casual fans who still think we got ripped off in the KG trade, will still be after McHale's head, even if we win 42 games (20 win improvement). It would take a Danny Ainge type performance (win a ring) to win back all of Minnesota, unfortunately. At least that's my opinion.

Great question, Preuss. This might be thread worthy :).

Fact or Fiction: Mike Miller will average 20+ points.

boeknows
07-27-2008, 03:34 AM
Fact or Fiction: Mike Miller will average 20+ points.

Fiction

Fact or Fiction We will have 2 starters average a double double this year.

MrMatteo
07-27-2008, 06:37 AM
Fact or Fiction: Love Machine ande Big Al: will average 10+ rebounds.

Preuss-is-right
07-27-2008, 10:55 AM
Fiction

Fact or Fiction We will have 2 starters average a double double this year.

Fact. I can see Telfair averaging 10 assists and Love averaging 10 rebounds aside from Al's double double. The question is will Telfair or Love average 10 ppg?

Fact or Fiction: With the additions we have made Jefferson will improve defensively.

The Lizard King
07-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Fact: I think he will because he is a consumate pro. Jefferson will make his game better every year without someone pushing him to do so. It's all up to him though, not the players around him.

Fact of Fiction: Telfair not Foye will be our starting PG now and throughout.

Preuss-is-right
07-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Fact: I think he will because he is a consumate pro. Jefferson will make his game better every year without someone pushing him to do so. It's all up to him though, not the players around him.

Fact of Fiction: Telfair not Foye will be our starting PG now and throughout.

Fact. We never really got a good look at them playing together. I think it will work out better than anyones expected.

WSUJJ
07-27-2008, 09:41 PM

WSU Tony
07-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Fiction. The league overlooked him last year and they could very well do it again this year. MVP's tend to come from playoff bound teams, anyway.

PurpleJesus
07-28-2008, 12:37 AM
^^^you already asked that

Fact/Fiction
Corey Brewer will prove himself as a legitimate number 5 overall by shooting at least 40% from the field and increasing his points/game to at least 10.

Preuss-is-right
07-28-2008, 01:44 AM
^^^you already asked that

Fact/Fiction
Corey Brewer will prove himself as a legitimate number 5 overall by shooting at least 40% from the field and increasing his points/game to at least 10.

Fiction.
I think if he can become a Bruce Bowen type player picking him will have been worth it. Anything more is a plus.

Fact or Fiction: Attendance will rise this season.

boeknows
07-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Fiction.
I think if he can become a Bruce Bowen type player picking him will have been worth it. Anything more is a plus.

Fact or Fiction: Attendance will rise this season.

Fact....I think we will have a better team than we did last year but attendance wont be a derastic increase.

Fact or Fiction.....Miller will record a triple double this year for us.

brandonwarne52
07-28-2008, 03:40 AM
Fact.

Fact or Fiction:
Al Jefferson-Kevin Love frontcourt starts on opening night?

The Lizard King
07-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Fact.

Fact or Fiction:
Al Jefferson-Kevin Love frontcourt starts on opening night?

Fact: Can you think of a more logical one?

Fact or Fiction: Keith Carney will blossom with the Wolves.

WSUJJ
07-28-2008, 05:20 PM
FACT

FACT/FICTION: T-wolves make a big trade

WSU Tony
07-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Fiction, still too early for big trades.

Fact/Fiction: Love will average 14+ points.

Preuss-is-right
07-28-2008, 07:48 PM
How can u say fact and then say if they average 10 ppg. By you saying fact thats states that u think that one will average a double double along with Al.

I meant that I anticipate either one averaging the rebounds or assists, its a question of which one can average 10 pts. I understand what saying fact means. I just thought I would maybe start another fact/fiction of who would average 10 pts or more, Telfair or Love. I guess you didnt pick up on that.:rolleyes:

Preuss-is-right
07-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Fact: Can you think of a more logical one?

Fact or Fiction: Keith Carney will blossom with the Wolves.

Yeah. What we used most last year or what we were experimenting with until Telfair went down. Love does not start until after the 1st 15-20 games. Gomes has more than earned it. Miller is a no brainer so unless we go with Miller at sg and Gomes at sf I dont see Love starting until he earns it.

Preuss-is-right
07-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Fiction, still too early for big trades.

Fact/Fiction: Love will average 14+ points.

Fiction. How about 13.9?:p

Fact/Fiction:

Kevin Garnett will end his career as a Timberwolf.

PurpleJesus
07-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Fiction. How about 13.9?:p

Fact/Fiction:

Kevin Garnett will end his career as a Timberwolf.

Nice question
I just deleted something saying fact because he will sign a one day contract with us right before his retirement, but...
Fiction, KG will win 1 or 2 more titles with Boston, and will be as much as a Caltic as a Wolf.

WSUJJ
07-29-2008, 01:09 PM
FACT/FICTON :

Mike Miller has one of his best years of his career

thesparky33
07-29-2008, 06:07 PM
FACT/FICTON :

Mike Miller has one of his best years of his career

Fact. Miller is in the prime of his career, and he'll be the primary wing scorer on this team, unlike sharing that with Gay in Memphis like he did the last 2 years.

Fact or Fiction: Big Al scores more AND rebounds more this season than last season (average-wise).

IowaAJ
07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Fact or Fiction Craig Smith will average 10 pts and 7 rebounds off the bench

IowaAJ
07-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Fact of Fiction Brewer will win most improved player of the year

IowaAJ
07-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Fact or Fiction McCants will win 6th man of the year

IowaAJ
07-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Fact or Fiction We will lead the NBA in rebounds

WSUJJ
07-29-2008, 11:08 PM
FACT

FACT/FICTION: I make team for T-wolves roster

Preuss-is-right
07-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Fact of Fiction Brewer will win most improved player of the year

Fact. I dont know anyone else who could besides Carney.

Fact or Fiction McCants will win 6th man of the year

Fiction. He will be traded by the deadline.

Fact or Fiction We will lead the NBA in rebounds

Fact. We came close last year didnt we?

FACT

FACT/FICTION: I make team for T-wolves roster

Fact. But then you will be traded for a new Gatorade cooler.

Fact/Fiction.
Glen Taylor will die as owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Breatnach
07-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Fact/Fiction.
Glen Taylor will die as owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Fiction. Well actually depends. Holding on to the team, may shorten his life expectancy ;)

Fact or Fiction? Randy Wittman will be the coach to lead us to the playoffs (regardless of which season).

WSUJJ
07-31-2008, 10:46 AM
FALSE- we need a proven coach to lead us to the playoffs, like a Larry brown type. Randy just dont cut it

FACT/FICTION Craig smtiths gets really good this next season

The Lizard King
07-31-2008, 10:14 PM
FALSE- we need a proven coach to lead us to the playoffs, like a Larry brown type.

FICTION

FACT/FICTION Craig smtiths gets really good this next season

If you mean better, then FACT.

-------------------------------

FACT/FICTION: Collins will ride the bench.

Preuss-is-right
08-02-2008, 05:35 AM
FACT/FICTION: Collins will ride the bench.

Fact. He will be like Doleac.

On a side note: Why does everyone think Larry Brown is so great? I completely trust Wittman unless his coaching style doesnt evolve with the players.

Fact/Fiction:
The Wolves will sign a big name free agent in 2010.

thesparky33
08-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Fact/Fiction:
The Wolves will sign a big name free agent in 2010.

Fiction. We wont have enough cap space because players like Foye, Brewer, McCants, and Telfair, will all have emerged into great players and we'll just use all of our cap resigning them, and getting ready to have a run at a championship... :)

(This will happen right before world peace :D)

Fact or Fiction: Love will be the 4th leading scorer on the Wolves (assume whoever you want as 1st thru 3rd).

boeknows
08-03-2008, 03:06 AM
Fiction. We wont have enough cap space because players like Foye, Brewer, McCants, and Telfair, will all have emerged into great players and we'll just use all of our cap resigning them, and getting ready to have a run at a championship... :)

Fact or Fiction: Love will be the 4th leading scorer on the Wolves (assume whoever you want as 1st thru 3rd).

Fact---providing that Foye stays healthy the whole year. If Foye doesnt i think Love could end up outscoring him as the 3rd scorer.

Fact or Fiction----Foye will end up missing at least 20 games this year. If Fiction say how many u think he will miss if any at all.

WSUJJ
08-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Fiction= He will suck it up because he knows it is our year this year

Fact/Fiction= Randy Wittmann will be our coach till 2012, if not who will be

Hawkeye15
08-03-2008, 05:24 PM

As far as cap space, McCants is a free agent that year if we let him, which at $4.5 million, we should. Telfair has a player option at $2.7. Gomes has a contract that will let us let him walk if we don't like what we see. Basically the Wolves will have around $10 million, plus the midlevel to add to that, even after they resign Miller to a decent deal, and keep Foye. Now, LeBron, Wade, Bosh, etc. would have no interest in coming to Minnesota, but we could land 2 players that fit needs and can start. What those needs will be will be determined in the next 2 years, and if we use money next summer to sign anyone, because we will already be under the cap next year.

Hawkeye15
08-03-2008, 05:28 PM
As far as cap space, McCants is a free agent that year if we let him, which at $4.5 million, we should. Telfair has a player option at $2.7. Gomes has a contract that will let us let him walk if we don't like what we see. Basically the Wolves will have around $10 million, plus the midlevel to add to that, even after they resign Miller to a decent deal, and keep Foye. Now, LeBron, Wade, Bosh, etc. would have no interest in coming to Minnesota, but we could land 2 players that fit needs and can start. What those needs will be will be determined in the next 2 years, and if we use money next summer to sign anyone, because we will already be under the cap next year.

actually, I just looked it up, and assuming we sign everyone in our core, then fill the roster out with minimum deals, we will be at around $49 million for the 10'-11' season, meaning we have $14 million, plus midelevel if we want it, assuming the cap is set at $61. That will be a couple of good players, and that would be the year we make major noise in the playoffs.

Preuss-is-right
08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Fact/Fiction:

The Timberwolves will win the NBA Championship in the next 10 years.

GOGOGOMEZ08
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Fact or fiction crunch will get more playing time than mark madsen

Hawkeye15
08-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Fact/Fiction:

The Timberwolves will win the NBA Championship in the next 10 years.

fiction. they are so far out of that conversation right now, I think playoffs by 2010 is a more realistic dream

WSU Tony
08-06-2008, 07:17 PM
fiction. they are so far out of that conversation right now, I think playoffs by 2010 is a more realistic dream

10 years? How do you have any idea what will happen even 5 years out?

Hawkeye15
08-06-2008, 10:21 PM
10 years? How do you have any idea what will happen even 5 years out?

I am a die hard Wolves fan, and I think they are on the right path now, but to claim fact on a championship period, is stupid. IF we progress, and IF our young players get a lot better, and IF we use our free agent money wisely, then yes, I think we are contenders in 4 years, but those are a lot of IF's

thesparky33
08-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Remember, no discussion guys. I know it's tough, but at least try to keep the game going... :)

taijes
08-10-2008, 12:05 AM
fact or fiction

The Wolves will sell out a game at the Target Center this year

Preuss-is-right
08-10-2008, 12:42 PM
fact or fiction

The Wolves will sell out a game at the Target Center this year

Fact. We have a tough 1st month of the season with many big name players coming to town. If the Wolves play well I could see them selling out more then just one game.

Fact/Fiction:

The Wolves will send a player down to D-League like they did with Richard.

Hawkeye15
08-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Fact. We have a tough 1st month of the season with many big name players coming to town. If the Wolves play well I could see them selling out more then just one game.

Fact/Fiction:

The Wolves will send a player down to D-League like they did with Richard.

Fiction, unless they sign Ahearn

Fact/Fiction
Foye will average 15/5

boeknows
08-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Fiction, unless they sign Ahearn

Fact/Fiction
Foye will average 15/5

Who?

Hawkeye15
08-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Who?

Blake Ahearn is a combo guard who was MVP of the D League, and played 12 games for the Heat last year when they went into tank mode. He played on our summer roster. He is alright, good shooter and playmaker. He deserves a chance, I wouldn't doubt the Wolves sign him to a minimal deal. Go to the Heat website if you want his stats/info, etc.

boeknows
08-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Blake Ahearn is a combo guard who was MVP of the D League, and played 12 games for the Heat last year when they went into tank mode. He played on our summer roster. He is alright, good shooter and playmaker. He deserves a chance, I wouldn't doubt the Wolves sign him to a minimal deal. Go to the Heat website if you want his stats/info, etc.

Yeah never heard of him before. Saw his stats and cant remember ever hearing of him in college either.

Preuss-is-right
08-13-2008, 01:38 AM
Maybe this belongs in the Gophers forum(if 1 exists) but since he did coach the Wolves and played with the U. How about this, and I'll make it interesting:
Flip Saunders has a better chance of coaching with the Wolves when Mchale is gone than he does with the Gophers when Tubby retires.

boeknows
08-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Maybe this belongs in the Gophers forum(if 1 exists) but since he did coach the Wolves and played with the U. How about this, and I'll make it interesting:
Flip Saunders has a better chance of coaching with the Wolves when Mchale is gone than he does with the Gophers when Tubby retires.

I dont think he will be coaching at either place.

Preuss-is-right
08-14-2008, 12:22 AM
I dont think he will be coaching at either place.
Yah but does he has a better chance of coaching the Gopher than the Wolves?
I think Gophers.

boeknows
08-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Yah but does he has a better chance of coaching the Gopher than the Wolves?
I think Gophers.

maybe so but it would be like a 10% chance

Preuss-is-right
08-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Fact/Fiction:

Sam Cassell is the best pg in Wolves history.

Killebrewcrew3
08-15-2008, 03:29 AM
fact- i cant really think of a guy who gave us more than he did for a winning team.

fact or fiction-randy wittman is the head coach after this season

i didnt look at all the replies so if this question was asked im sorry

WSU Tony
08-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Fact, McHale is sometimes and idiot. It's too early to employ the "we're ready to win now so we need a new head coach" strategy.

Killebrewcrew3
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Fact or fiction-this team will win a title with most of the core we currently have

WSUJJ
11-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Fact- We look good

Fact/Fiction === Mike Miller wins 3 point challenge this year.. and might win MVP

WSU Tony
11-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Maybe 3 point challenge, no MVP.

WSUJJ
11-08-2008, 12:46 AM
hehe just a thought... btw howv ya been dude

WSU Tony
11-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Good man, school is time consuming but good. You?

thesparky33
11-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Fact or Fiction: Kevin Love will lead all rookies in Efficiency rating.

Oefarmy2005
11-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Fact - he's is turning out into quite a stat stuffer.
Fact or Fiction: Foye will start for the Wolves at the 2 next game.

thesparky33
11-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Fact or Fiction: Foye will start for the Wolves at the 2 next game.

Fiction. I think Miller is still the better of the two no doubt and will be the starting SG for the whole year IMO... only way for Foye to get the starting nod would be if we moved Miller to SF, or went with a 3 guard lineup, so Foye would be taking Brewer's spot.

Fact or Fiction: Telfair will stay as the starting PG for the whole year.

WSU Tony
11-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Fiction. I think Miller is still the better of the two no doubt and will be the starting SG for the whole year IMO... only way for Foye to get the starting nod would be if we moved Miller to SF, or went with a 3 guard lineup, so Foye would be taking Brewer's spot.

Fact or Fiction: Telfair will stay as the starting PG for the whole year.

Fiction- Foye will get some starts.

Fact or Fiction: We'll have 3 guys average a double double.

Jefferson - pts, reb.
Love - pts, reb.
Telfair - pts, ast.

Hawkeye15
11-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Fiction- Foye will get some starts.

Fact or Fiction: We'll have 3 guys average a double double.

Jefferson - pts, reb.
Love - pts, reb.
Telfair - pts, ast.

Fiction

Fact or Fiction: Wolves win 33 games

WSU Tony
11-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Fiction.

Fact of Fiction: Wolves win 27 games

WSUJJ
11-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Fact: I think we win at least 45

FACT/FICTION = Mike Miller shaves his hair

( I have been good Tony... Thanks! )

WSU Tony
11-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Fact: I think we win at least 45

FACT/FICTION = Mike Miller shaves his hair

( I have been good Tony... Thanks! )

45? I don't think so man. 30 is a decent landmark to go for at this point.

WSUJJ
11-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Yaa That would put is 8 above 500.. I think we will bounce around .500

FACT/FICTION over/under .500

cwilson21
11-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Fiction- way under .500
Fact/Fiction- We use our high pick in the draft and combine a couple of the other first rounders to move up and have 2 great picks.

WSU Tony
11-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Fact - We have plenty of depth at this oint and are in need of only two positions, center and point guard. I don't see us wanting to sign 6 players in one draft, no way.

Fact/Fiction: Foye and Telfair keep their high assist low turnover numbers though the season.

boeknows
11-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Fact - We have plenty of depth at this oint and are in need of only two positions, center and point guard. I don't see us wanting to sign 6 players in one draft, no way.

Fact/Fiction: Foye and Telfair keep their high assist low turnover numbers though the season.

Fact on Telfair

Fiction on Foye

WSU Tony
11-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Over/Under:

1 win in the next 4 games. (Boston, Pistons, Suns, Thunder)

NO PUSHING!

Mauersota
11-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Damn I'd say we'd take one but I can't so...

Over

Fact or Fiction

McHale will draft another PF this coming draft.

WSU Tony
11-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Please be false. You think we'll win 2 or more of the next 4 games, Mauer? I don't understand from your previous post.

Mauersota
11-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Please be false. You think we'll win 2 or more of the next 4 games, Mauer? I don't understand from your previous post.

I'd say we would take one but since it has to be over or under I figured we would take OKC and then one from the other three. If McCants is getting limited playing time, Foye is starting to heat up, Miller is becoming more efficient though not as productive as needed, Big Al is Big Al, I could see us take two games or go on another 8 game skid honestly.

WSU Tony
12-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Fact or fiction: (I really like this one :))

With McHale as the head coach, will Love finish the year averaging a double double?

Mauersota
12-10-2008, 05:24 PM

With McHale as the head coach, will Love finish the year averaging a double double?

I say fact assuming he doesn't get injured or something, it is highly likely he will get 10 rebounds a game unless McHale goes with a completely different lineup then I think he would, the only issue would be points but I think that between his free throw shooting ( :p ) and his "put backs" he should be able to get 10 points a game in 25 minutes.

I think the better one to do first though is

Fact or Fiction

McHale will finish the season as the Wolves head coach.

thesparky33
12-10-2008, 06:13 PM

I say Fiction. I think he's able to no doubt, but I just dont see him and Al having 10 rebounds per game. I think if Love gets 10+, then Al will have less than 10. I do think that Love's scoring will go beyond 10ppg... either way, Love will be very very close to a double double... heck, he already is with 9 and 7.

Fact or Fiction

McHale will finish the season as the Wolves head coach.

Fact. I actually think he'll be a decent coach. I know Jim Pete is saying how wonderful of a coach he is, and I know he's just saying that because he is working for the Wolves, but I think there is some truth to it. Also, I dont think Taylor has the balls to fire McHale mid-season.

Fact or Fiction: Al Jefferson will be an All-Star this season.

taijes
12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Fact. I actually think he'll be a decent coach. I know Jim Pete is saying how wonderful of a coach he is, and I know he's just saying that because he is working for the Wolves, but I think there is some truth to it. Also, I dont think Taylor has the balls to fire McHale mid-season.

Fact or Fiction: Al Jefferson will be an All-Star this season.

I hope McHale is a good coach. If the man knows anything about anything, he should know a thing or two about how to play basketball.

Unfortunately I gotta say fiction simply because they have him listed as a center. That means he'd have to beat out Shaq and Yao. Won't happen.

Fact or Fiction: Kevin McHale will go back to the front office when he gets tired of coaching.

Mauersota
12-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I hope McHale is a good coach. If the man knows anything about anything, he should know a thing or two about how to play basketball.

Unfortunately I gotta say fiction simply because they have him listed as a center. That means he'd have to beat out Shaq and Yao. Won't happen.

Fact or Fiction: Kevin McHale will go back to the front office when he gets tired of coaching.

FICTION it is being said McHale has to coach or leave the franchise.

Fact or Fiction

There will be rumors at the end of the season about the team being sold/moved.