PDA

View Full Version : Which team would benefit the most playing in the opposite conference and which team..

JordansBulls
07-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Which team would benefit the most playing in the opposite conference and which team would suffer the most playing in the opposite conference?

rapswin98
07-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Denver, G-State, blazers, dallas

rapswin98
07-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Teams that will suffer playing in the opposite conference: cavs, raps, sixers or any other eastern conference team other than celtics, pistons, magic

lakers4sho
07-26-2008, 12:16 PM
The teams that would benefit the most would be the West powerhouse teams while the teams that would suffer the most are the worst teams in the East.

I think the West will still be better. Only the Sixers and Raptors have became "considerably" better.

JordansBulls
07-27-2008, 10:37 AM
I think teams like Phoenix or Dallas could benefit the most. They could end up a 2 or 3 seed out in the east with Boston the team they have to worry about.

bostncelts34
07-27-2008, 10:42 AM
I would say Portland or Minny. Up and coming teams with alot of young talent. Would climb the ranks faster in the east than the west. (for a couple years anyways until the east keeps improving).

ANy other team besides Boston, Detroit...and MAYBE orlando and philly would be screwed going west

BleedPurple
07-27-2008, 11:18 AM
When KG was in Minny,and the Hornets were moving to the west,I remember there was a debate weather the Wolves should be moved to the East because I guess that Minny is geographicly more east than New Orleans.I remember thinking at the time that if it were to happen KG would have made the Finals with the Wolves , does anyone else remember this????

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-27-2008, 12:08 PM
When KG was in Minny,and the Hornets were moving to the west,I remember there was a debate weather the Wolves should be moved to the East because I guess that Minny is geographicly more east than New Orleans.I remember thinking at the time that if it were to happen KG would have made the Finals with the Wolves , does anyone else remember this????

Maybe in 04. They were pretty good that year.