PDA

View Full Version : Heat vs Bulls

rico
07-26-2008, 04:20 AM
I noticed a lot of us are posting in each others forums. I for one DONT hate the heat or anything, i in fact really like the rivalry.

So I wanted to ask, do you fans HOPE that we (the bulls) can somehow land a good trade getting okafor or something to make our rivalry good this year, and actually put up good games against each other.

Or would you rather us just stay the same and mop us with your pretty set team. (hypothetically comparing rosters of course)

If it were the other way around - i would hope you guys did land a piece to make things interesting.. of course i would want my team to exceed, but there arent many good rivalries in the nba anymore yanno?

fins08
07-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Well, I would say it is more fun beating a rival than making it close and possibly losing. I want OKafor as well/

BALLER71
07-26-2008, 08:20 AM
No I want Okafor as well.

daleja424
07-26-2008, 10:12 AM
I would like for you guys to get a nice piece...as long as it isnt okafor....b/c I want him in a heat jersey...

jgray305
07-26-2008, 11:43 AM
No, I think I speak for the majority of Heat fans when I say, I'd like to see the Bulls have a record worthy of the #1 pick next year.

kozelkid
07-26-2008, 12:09 PM
No, I think I speak for the majority of Heat fans when I say, I'd like to see the Bulls have a record worthy of the #1 pick next year.

well if you actually want us to have the combo dynasty of rose and griffin, ok I can live with that :p

LayZbone
07-26-2008, 12:34 PM
I enjoy the rivalry as well, but I think our current team is far from being set...so no, I don't want the Bulls to get Okafor. That would make them the superior team, when right now we're both far from complete.

jgray305
07-26-2008, 01:23 PM
well if you actually want us to have the combo dynasty of rose and griffin, ok I can live with that :p

The Bulls can have the #1 pick the next twenty years as far as I'm concerned.:)

HeatBBall
07-27-2008, 09:29 PM
The Bulls can have the #1 pick the next twenty years as far as I'm concerned.:)

lmao... I'm not quite sure about all that. cuz just cuz ya get the #1 pick doesn't mean they had the worst record.

nolin
07-27-2008, 09:40 PM
I noticed a lot of us are posting in each others forums. I for one DONT hate the heat or anything, i in fact really like the rivalry.

So I wanted to ask, do you fans HOPE that we (the bulls) can somehow land a good trade getting okafor or something to make our rivalry good this year, and actually put up good games against each other.

Or would you rather us just stay the same and mop us with your pretty set team. (hypothetically comparing rosters of course)

If it were the other way around - i would hope you guys did land a piece to make things interesting.. of course i would want my team to exceed, but there arent many good rivalries in the nba anymore yanno?

:crazy: Are you nuts we own the heat. Its the heat D leaguers we have to worry about next year.

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 09:46 PM
:crazy: Are you nuts we own the heat. Its the heat D leaguers we have to worry about next year.

This calls for a Sig Bet..... If we the Heat Beat your Bulls in the First game, then you guys have to put a Pic that we choose at least until the next game. Since your so dumb and always hating on the Heat.

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 09:47 PM

And the funny thing is that your OVERRATED Players lost to are D-Leaguers last year how sad right...... Imagine with are whole roster back whats going to happen. :rolleyes:

King Koopa
07-27-2008, 09:49 PM
And rico im pretty sure no one cares whos in your Ingore List.....

97'bulls
07-27-2008, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't I want to mop the floor with the heat, and I hope they would feel the same way... That in my opinion is what makes a good rivalry.

rico
07-28-2008, 01:15 AM
I enjoy the rivalry as well, but I think our current team is far from being set...so no, I don't want the Bulls to get Okafor. That would make them the superior team, when right now we're both far from complete.

wow really?

LayZbone
07-28-2008, 01:42 AM
wow really?

yes