PDA

View Full Version : 3 team trade? warriors fans opinions/thoughts?

rico
07-26-2008, 03:20 AM
i think this is a great trade for all teams.

Chicago sends: Deng S&T, and Hinrich to Charlotte
Charlotte Sends Chicago: Okafor, Felton

Charlotte sends: GWallace to GSW
GSW sends: Harrington

bobcats have

hinrich
jrich
deng
harrington
nazr

bulls have

rose/whatever other guard
whatever sg
nocioni or TT if he can play this spot
okafor/gooden
noah/gray

gs

monta ellis
stephen jackson
wallace
turiaf/wright
beidrins.

:P Thoughts? (also forgive me if i screwed up starting lineups for other teams im mostly famliar with the bulls starting 5)

also please no bashing i was just curious this is mostly helping bobcats and bulls granted, but harrington has been in trade talks for hinrich straight up so i figure he wants moved anyway right? just wantd to know your thoughts.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 03:28 AM
Hell No What The Hell Are You Thinking

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 03:32 AM
You Must Be A Bulls Fan Cuz Your Full Of Bull****

garlicboy
07-26-2008, 03:41 AM
Stop posting this garbage on our forum. You have no clue about our team and disregard our roster and needs. Otherwise, you'd know that there is no need for Gerald Wallace as we have just signed Corey Maggette and have rookie stud AR right behind Maggette.

oracle650
07-26-2008, 03:49 AM
rico youz a joke.

rico
07-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Stop posting this garbage on our forum. You have no clue about our team and disregard our roster and needs. Otherwise, you'd know that there is no need for Gerald Wallace as we have just signed Corey Maggette and have rookie stud AR right behind Maggette.

i totally forgot about maggette. my bad. this can be closed.
and of course im a bulls fan, as should be obvious, but anyway i was under the assumption that you guys lost baron and barnes and jackson was playing sf instead of sg and harrington wanted to leave anyway so that wouldve landed wallace.

my apologies.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-26-2008, 03:54 AM
We'll Be Just Fine We Got Thangs Under Control Just Worry About Your Team & Hope They Dont Under Achieve Like Last Season

rico
07-26-2008, 03:58 AM
We'll Be Just Fine We Got Thangs Under Control Just Worry About Your Team & Hope They Dont Under Achieve Like Last Season

hey are you ATOMICBULLS & Keybren by any chance? i just ask because all 3 of you type that way. - added to ignore list.

mhawkel
07-26-2008, 04:24 AM
ya, i see where rico is coming from to fit those rosters with those 3 teams mentioned, but there is no way the warriors sign maggs 50 mil to be the 6th man

GS_DOUBLE_U's
07-26-2008, 04:56 AM
damit rico made a mistake quick let's all throw stones at our monitor screens before he runs away-chill

rico
07-26-2008, 05:02 AM
hehe exactly gs double u's

thread should be closed soon when a mod comes. i found another team to make it work and they seem to like it there.

pretty much substited diaw from suns. they have old grant hill at the 3 now, and barnes from you guys, but barnes can play a guard im sure.

tru_warrior
07-26-2008, 06:08 AM
warriors fans...i think we need to be a little more classy than this. don't want a bad reputation in these forums yanoe what i mean?

likemystylez
07-26-2008, 11:05 AM
warriors fans...i think we need to be a little more classy than this. don't want a bad reputation in these forums yanoe what i mean?

Yeah lets save the put downs and trash talking for the raiders board where our reputation around the league is already horrible :D

likemystylez
07-26-2008, 11:14 AM
having said that- I would take gerald wallace or loul deng over harrington. Although the guy we would want in this deal is okafor.

BTW- nelson wont care how much guys are making. A reference to corey maggette's contract.... saying there is no way he will be a 6th man.

Adonal Foyle had a worse contract (when you consider inflation over the last 4 or 5 years).....and he left foyle completely out of the rotation..... and nobody ever questioned that.

Also- hes been playing monta ellis 35-40 minutes a game, and he was only making 700g.... and a second round pick.

Don nelson is going to put the best team out there, and utilize players to where they will help the team win games.

I wouldnt be suprised if Jackson or maggette come off the bench because they play the same position, and they would give the second unit a go to guy (no offense to azabuikee.... and no pun on the offense part .. haha i kill me)

anyways.... when the warriors are in a situation like they are in now where they are trying to make up for the loss of a superstar. I dont think they can afford to be that picky... if worse comes to worse they will have another asset for a future trade.

Once again ... im not necesarly for this trade.... but ive heard a lot more ideas and seen alot more actual trades worse than this one.

richmond for billy owens? Hardaway and gatling for coles and willis!!!!

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Jackson will never come off the bench.

Maggette would be a lightning bolt coming off the bench but making 10 mil a year and on the bench... not gonna happen

garlicboy
07-26-2008, 01:44 PM
i totally forgot about maggette. my bad. this can be closed.
and of course im a bulls fan, as should be obvious, but anyway i was under the assumption that you guys lost baron and barnes and jackson was playing sf instead of sg and harrington wanted to leave anyway so that wouldve landed wallace.

my apologies.

I appreciate the apologies. Apologies for the continued badgering by people on this forum after your apology. Peace.

garlicboy
07-26-2008, 01:56 PM
hey are you ATOMICBULLS & Keybren by any chance? i just ask because all 3 of you type that way. - added to ignore list.

Rico,
Curious about that ignore list, how does it work, how do you use it?