PDA

View Full Version : Worst fans?

Packersfan
07-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Which team has the most annoying, bandwagon-hopping fans in the NBA. Although I am a laker fan, i am actually going to say that laker fans are the worst however celtic fans are close to being as bad as most laker "fans" are.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-26-2008, 01:50 AM
This is a bad thread man all that is going to happen is everyone just going to start fighting.

G2BOAT
07-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Phoenix "fans" in any sport. They are the dumbest sports fans in the entire world. They don't know what's going on, they have to have electronic noise to make them make noise.

lakers4sho
07-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Phoenix "fans" in any sport. They are the dumbest sports fans in the entire world. They don't know what's going on, they have to have electronic noise to make them make noise.

Ding ding ding I think we have a winner!!!

:up:

SwaggaIke
07-26-2008, 01:54 AM
Laker and Celtic fans hop off and hop on more than any team i've witnessed over the past 5 years. Most of them think their teams are God's gift to the league.

LayZbone
07-26-2008, 01:55 AM
i have no problems w/ any team's fans in particular....i just can't stand classless or obnoxious fans in general.
i.e. booing players who are genuinely good people like Zo and derek fisher....

The83rdWonder
07-26-2008, 01:55 AM
You have just opened up a can o' worms with this thread.

Jay22Redd
07-26-2008, 01:58 AM
i love tha knicks fans lmao they dont care who you are, they speak they mind.

Kyben36
07-26-2008, 02:00 AM
Have to say that The New York Knicks Fans are pretty bad as far as anoying goes. always asking teams for trades to dump ZBO or pull off something. other Fans as of right Now, there are alot of people jumping on the Band wagon with the Hornets as of late. They arnt bad fans but that folows the BAND WAGONING you stated in the Begining. But yes, lots of people jump on the wagon with the good team. I mainly jump in with the hornets myself after watching Paul and Chandler totaly inialate the Bulls. Not to mention they have a good pf in West and a good SF in Peje.

vigilantex69
07-26-2008, 02:04 AM
yea by far the celtics. if their team isnt winning the fans just about boycott them. but oh, look what happens when they win a championship? yea i've been a celtics fan forever ya know......bullcrap if you ask me

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-26-2008, 02:05 AM
i have no problems w/ any team's fans in particular....i just can't stand classless or obnoxious fans in general.
i.e. booing players who are genuinely good people like Zo and derek fisher....

Couldn't agree more.

stawka
07-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Some of the Laker fans are OK - as in the ones that have been with LA through thick and thin. The "other ones" that only care for one player are definitely the worst. But their nicknames that have LakersFan#24 or Kobe24Lakers etc. are the ones you gotta worry about.

MiaBeastley
07-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Which team has the most annoying, bandwagon-hopping fans in the NBA. Although I am a laker fan, i am actually going to say that laker fans are the worst however celtic fans are close to being as bad as most laker "fans" are.

cnt really use the word bandwagon considering you like the packers/lakers/yankees

Hellcrooner
07-26-2008, 03:15 AM
There are too many Celtics bandwaggoners right now.

But i think the most annoying are Kings and Suns fans ( not all of them only the EXTREMISTS) wich cant get over the fact they got no titles since tv is in colour and pick on lakers fan as if they where really worthy of a Rivalry.

You can put in Heat fans too, but well at least they have the 2006 title to back up their words.

PRETTY BIRD
07-26-2008, 03:26 AM
the worst fans if you can call them that are celtic fans!also phoenix fans are pretty stupid..not to mention the lights of miami,san antonio,sacramento,new orleans,utah,denver,houston,philadelphia,and i could throw in cleveland and orlando fans in there too.

PRETTY BIRD
07-26-2008, 03:27 AM
dont get me wrong theirs boundaries!

PRETTY BIRD
07-26-2008, 03:29 AM
oh yeah and i forgot chicago aswell i could put them right up their with celtic bandwaggoners.......:smoking:

Vinny642
07-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Lakers they are the most annoying people I have ever talked to.
Celtics fans are ehh they do hop on and off the bandwagons.
Hornets fans do it too.

PRETTY BIRD
07-26-2008, 03:39 AM
Lakers they are the most annoying people I have ever talked to.
Celtics fans are ehh they do hop on and off the bandwagons.
Hornets fans do it too.

it wont stop its expanding....+ why on gods green earth would you want to talk about any other team than the lake show....i don't get ot dude...

DenButsu
07-26-2008, 03:49 AM
Worst threads that repeatedly pop up once every two months since the dawn of time?