PDA

View Full Version : Cryverson or Chris Paul?

TmacYao2
07-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Who is the better overall player?
I say Paul is better than Cryverson at everything except chucking,.

Westbrook36
07-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Whole Career it has to be Iverson. Top 10 Shooting Guard of all time.

If your going future Chris Paul

You Keep saying that Iverson is horrible but the thing is that you NEVER EVER HAVE BACKED IT UP. I showed you facts any everything you need to show you and you guy Cryverson is overrated. Thats it? Your Horrible at posting im sorry but it's the truth

I have to say this again:

Hes Crazy to think Allen Iverson is Horrible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJMi5lvQqq8

Greatest player 6'0 Feet Tall I have EVER seen play

Motown Sports Top 100 List NBA All-Time

I could see someone rating Iverson anywhere from the top 15 to outside of the top 50. His enigmatic persona and style of play are hard to put a finger on. He had the misfortune of playing for untalented teams throughout his career. As a result, he took it upon himself to shoot the ball often. The results on the stat sheet have been nothing short of impressive. The results on the court have been a different story. The question still remains as to whether a team can win a championship with Iverson leading the way. He hasnít had as much of a chance to play ďteamĒ basketball as some of the other greats from his era. He was a tough match-up for anyone but itís much easier to play defense against one guy than five. Iverson did win an MVP award and has a career average of 28.0 points per game which is third on the all-time list behind only Michael Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain.

Kobe and Allen Iverson were both great players, They have the same numbers for the most part. The only thing Allen Iverson didnt have was one of the greatest Big Man of all time In Shaq, Thats what makes Kobe better then Allen Iverson. If you give Allen Iverson Shaq Im SURE they win atleast one ring. Iverson never had the great teams around him, it's a shame because Iverson would be a top 10 player of all time if he had the teams around him.

I'd Take Iverson over Chris Paul At Pauls Age. Im sorry but I just would, Greatest player I have ever seen who is 6'0 Tall.

Spurred1
07-25-2008, 05:56 PM
I would take both of them over T-Mac or Yao, regardless of age, ability, or anything else. I would also take Dwight over Yao anytime. This doesn't answer the question, but everyone can pretty much figure out the actual point of this thread, so what's the point?

PhillyLuver
07-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Paul by a good deal now, but Iverson is not overrated, and you're an idiot.

Westbrook36
07-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Paul by a good deal now, but Iverson is not overrated, and you're an idiot.

No way I take Chris Paul over Iverson..

JordansBulls
07-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Don't start a thread like this to bait.