PDA

View Full Version : To the Red Sox Nation.....

lilboytwister99
07-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Since I joined PSD, I cant believe I have yet to come here until now. Red Sox nation. Man, Im a Houston Astros fan (arggg), but my second (well maybe first) favorite team is the Red Sox baby! I was so glad when yall beat the Yankees in 2004. I remember keeping up with those games, and I recall tellin my roomie at the time that if the Red Sox came back from 3-0, there'd be a riot at Yankee Stadium. Too bad there wasnt, but somethin even better happened that night. The Red Sox broke a record that will happen only once in a lifetime.... coming back from 3-0 to win 4-3 in the series. And its ironic because I would only imagine something like that happening between the Sox and Yanks.

I was happy when yall won it again last year. I remember yall going down 3-1 to Cleveland, and Beckett started game 5. I told my wife that yall wouldnt lose. I was glad yall came back and won.

You guys also show me something. You show me the heart of a champion. I had a dear friend from Boston and she told me that you guys worship the Red Sox like its your religion. I dig that. Thats heart and soul right there. I respect that totally.

Im glad Im just given the chance to come on here and say how much I dig the Red Sox. I just hate the Yankees honestly. Always have, always will, and I didnt follow baseball til 2004 when Clemens signed with Houston, but thats when I started learning of the Red Sox - Yankees rivalry. Its good to see the table has finally turned.

GO SOX!

Have a great one!

Bosh=nextKG
07-25-2008, 05:43 PM
thanx man we repect u 4 what u sayin

sboyajian
07-25-2008, 05:51 PM
isn't it "all yall" if it's plural? :)

welcome to the RS Forums.

KmB728
07-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the Redsox forums man

Tankjeep
07-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the Redsox forums man

my sentiments as well. nothing compares to being a part of red sox nation....yep, i have my sticker on my jeep wrangler. i'd have my tire cover too, but someone else in the red sox nation felt they needed it more than me. unfortunately, that is gone.....but it's spirit still lives on.

go red sox!!! beat those dang yankees....btw, my wife is yankees fan. no shiite, i swear. great love story, we met on eharmony.