PDA

View Full Version : RMR Game 3: Dubs win again, Morrow goes off again.

garlicboy
07-25-2008, 02:35 AM
Morrow plays well again, and Nelson looks like he did a good job at PG. Randolph based on stats had a poor game. Not a good shooting day for Randolph, but still pulled 7 boards.

http://www.nba.com/jazz/Revue/rmr08_072408_nbadlgsw.html

http://www.nba.com/media/jazz/rmr08_072408_nbadlgsw.pdf

Last game tomorrow. I think the Dubs play the Hawks and that should be a good one with Acie Law and Claxton playing PG. Not sure if Horford is playing but I doubt it.

Aliengames
07-25-2008, 05:08 AM
I find it somewhat scary how much I'm savoring these televised Dubs summer league games... It's really bordering on obsession. Still, November can't get here soon enough. I'm pretty sure the Warriors are gonna surprise a lot of people, especially the unwitting media.

garlicboy
07-25-2008, 12:55 PM
I find it somewhat scary how much I'm savoring these televised Dubs summer league games... It's really bordering on obsession. Still, November can't get here soon enough. I'm pretty sure the Warriors are gonna surprise a lot of people, especially the unwitting media.

I'm with you, but the summer league is quite telling. Since Vegas has replaced Long Beach in the summer league, it's now a yearly Vegas trip if we can make it or League pass.

NBA league pass 2005: Monta Ellis

My brother ordered League pass and right away you knew we had a player. We were pissed that season that Monta received no burn not even back up minutes by Montgomery. Chris Taft was also a BEAST!!! Trying to dunk on everyone and everything. He actually got undercut after a dunk and hurt his back. Actually had to have back surgery. It makes you wonder if he could have been anything if he didn't get hurt.

Anyways last game of the RMR is today. I believe that this is the first year the Dubs have ever played in it.

Thatruth32
07-25-2008, 01:04 PM
yea i missed this game im going to go check if they have tha video if so bout to watch it

Aliengames
07-25-2008, 01:11 PM
Morrow has been scoring with ease in the RMR, and he is apparently the leading scorer in Salt Lake City right now, and it almost seems like he could become a J-Rich type player. I say we sign him... how much could he cost?