PDA

View Full Version : Bears Home Opener

lpdunks8
07-25-2008, 01:23 AM
What's going on board? Coming from Arizona to watch the beloved's season opener. I haven't been back to the city in a long time (went to high school in western 'burbs). So, I need some recommendations and opinions.

1. Staying at the W Hotel Chicago City Center......any good?

2. Gonna grab a steak at the Chop House....best choice or is there something better?

3. Jazz bar Pops for Champagne or something like that....nice Saturday night spot?

4. Soldier field renovation......good sightlines everywhere (I'll be in section 252)?

I appreciate the info....By the way, the BEARS are 14-2 in the last 16 games Mike Brown has started.....EVERYONE IS SLEEPING ON HIS IMPORTANCE.

Tankjeep
07-25-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah, but that record is spread over a wide time frame....let's see it happen over an entire season. don't get me wrong, i'm not sleepin' on his importance....i'm waking up to reality. he's injury prone.

bclown1080
07-25-2008, 09:10 PM
What's going on board? Coming from Arizona to watch the beloved's season opener. I haven't been back to the city in a long time......

2. Gonna grab a steak at the Chop House....best choice or is there something better?

To answer your question- Smith and Wollensky! Amazing just ate there 2 weeks ago. We had a bachelor party in the private room in the kitchen to watch the cooks prepare the meals. Here is the site! http://www.smithandwollensky.com/