PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will happen now that monta and azubuke are signed

WarriorFan4Life
07-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Having monta and azubuke signed is a good step for the warriors. bedrins will be signed. i was wondering what other moves you think will happen with the warriors. any truth to harrington being traded

ULT WARRIOR408
07-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I Dont Think Anyone Wants Al Wright Now But We're Moving In The Rite Direction Signing Both Monta & Buike

WarriorFan4Life
07-24-2008, 11:22 PM
bedrins will sign for around 5 yrs and 50 mill. not rumor just speculation

Bosh=nextKG
07-24-2008, 11:29 PM
I say after these moves the warriors will make teh playoffs.

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-24-2008, 11:39 PM
I say after these moves the warriors will make teh playoffs.

Not there yet. I say we are a big man short from competing. Maybe an 8th at most right now but then again, I wouldn't put any money on it.

Diehardheatfan
07-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Its a shame you guys lost baron davis though! Im a heat fan but i enjoy and respect the warriors. I would have given you guys shawn marion for b davis especially if you guys knew you were gonna lose him for nothing. What do you guys feel you need now that you have made these moves

garlicboy
07-25-2008, 12:59 AM
^ Time to Gel and time for Al to opt out or contract to expire, so we can pursue Boozer in 09, but I'd prefer Amare or Bosh in 2010. It's gonna happen.

First we have to resign Biedrins pronto.

IamTurboman
07-25-2008, 02:04 AM
We can only sign FA's to the mid level exception or the minimum now. Of cousrse we can still re-sign Biedrins.

If we make any big moves it will be via trade now!

Diehardheatfan
07-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Id trade Biendrins for a future top pick to a vulnerable team so you will have cap space to land one of those big names you were referring too.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Hell Naw Biedrins Staying

Diehardheatfan
07-26-2008, 01:35 AM
okay then dont have any money when actual stars are available.

djeller1139
07-26-2008, 01:59 AM

Yes we will. We will either trade Harrington or he will opt out, leaving us 9mil in cap space next year. The year after about 8 or 9 mil comes off the books when Jackson's contract runs out. Plus the salary cap will grow.

garlicboy
07-26-2008, 03:00 AM

What a little hater who doesn't have a clue about how good our cap situation looks at the end of this year and next.

Diehardheatfan
07-26-2008, 03:04 PM
You sound like a fool im a heat fan, but if you read my first posting you will see i praised the warriors. I dont want you guys to overpay biendrins. Read before you start sounding ignorant

garlicboy
07-27-2008, 12:50 PM
You sound like a fool im a heat fan, but if you read my first posting you will see i praised the warriors. I dont want you guys to overpay biendrins. Read before you start sounding ignorant

How about this for ignorance. At the end of this season we have Over $8 million coming off the books from Adonal Foyle and Perovic. Also Harrington has an opt out next summer in 2009 that I expect him to use, unless he wants to become a Free agent in 2010, the deepest FA class in history. Also in 2010, Jackson is off the books for $8 million.

Also, our contract to Monta Ellis is not scalled, $11 per year so it further increases the amount of money we have available in the future. You can only do stable dollar amounts if your cap space is sold.

To summarize
2009: $8 million or $18 million of the books we can make at a run at Boozer
2010: $8 more million off books: Make a run at Bosh/Amare

Total coming off guaranteed next 2 years: $24 million.
*Monta, Randolph, Maggette, Wright,Turiaf, Belienelli, Azubuike, Hendrix: These 8 players alone are locked in for 3-5 years and after Maggette no one is older than 25. This doesn't even include Biedrins and nice prospect Anthony Morrow. Our team is solid.

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-27-2008, 02:40 PM
IMO team is pretty much set. There are no more roster spaces available anyway.
Its just now up to the young guys to mature and develop..

Does Bellinelli become the deadly shooter we drafter him to be?

Can Wright solidify the PF spot and continue to develop?

Can Monta hold down the pg spot and continue to progress and better his assist to turnover ratio?

I think Nelson telling his guys he will play the young guys more this year just gives more confidence to all the young guys that they will have the time on the court to prove themselves and to progress..

Cant wait for the season to start!

EBfan!123
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
How about this for ignorance. At the end of this season we have Over $8 million coming off the books from Adonal Foyle and Perovic. Also Harrington has an opt out next summer in 2009 that I expect him to use, unless he wants to become a Free agent in 2010, the deepest FA class in history. Also in 2010, Jackson is off the books for $8 million.

Also, our contract to Monta Ellis is not scalled, $11 per year so it further increases the amount of money we have available in the future. You can only do stable dollar amounts if your cap space is sold.

To summarize
2009: $8 million or $18 million of the books we can make at a run at Boozer
2010: $8 more million off books: Make a run at Bosh/Amare

Total coming off guaranteed next 2 years: $24 million.
*Monta, Randolph, Maggette, Wright,Turiaf, Belienelli, Azubuike, Hendrix: These 8 players alone are locked in for 3-5 years and after Maggette no one is older than 25. This doesn't even include Biedrins and nice prospect Anthony Morrow. Our team is solid.

Damn that is some research you have there GB, good infor. This team will get better for sure!

Diehardheatfan
07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
But garlic boy dosent understand that you dont want to pay Biendrins soooo much money when you dont have 2. You cant aford amare anymore. Yes you can make a big pitch to someone but amare would have been huge for this team.

Diehardheatfan
08-08-2008, 03:36 AM
garlic boy????? LMAO