PDA

View Full Version : Jose Boose Reyes

Dodgerluvsgtown
07-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Ok guys what jose reyes did last night.. was just disgusting to me YEs. he hit a homerun. but he shouldnt keep his arms raised like a First Grade Girl.. so you know what i love Larry Andersen saying someone should hit him in the neck and i couldnt agree more.. HE TAKES ABUSE BECAUSE HE IS A JERK! AND HE LIKES SHOWING UP HIS OPPOENTS IF ANYONE DOES THAT ON THE DODGERS I WANT THEM SEND TO A BALL UNTILL THEY GROW UP! BOTTOM LINE WIN WITH CLASS LOSE WITH CLASS!! And WHAT REYES DID LAST NIGHT IS TRUELY CLASSLESS I AM NEW HERe. and hopefully will have some fun Ok i will Compare Jose Reyes to Nomar Garicapara/ Who is not as good as Jose but he pays the game the way it should be played And Everyone loves nomar. Everyone Loves A-rod Jeter For Example. and that is why Jose Reyes will never EVER be a top 10 shortstop in baseball because his co players hate him YES the Mets annocers whine about him not being a all star. do you ever wonder why Because The other players just dont like Jose Boose Reyes.. Now while i am ranting here. what kind of loser is Jimmy Rolilns for the third time this season he gets benched for showing up late? Come on Kimmy Rollins show up on time for once. so that is 2 shortstops. i never want on my team. because they both have talent but don't care about anyone but themelfs

bartoron
07-24-2008, 10:21 PM
How is this a player comparison?

Oh, that's right, it's not.

PS: tl;dr

jetsfan89
07-24-2008, 10:23 PM
first of all, wrong forum

second of all, get off of reyes's ****ing back. its not like he was break dancing on the plate. he put his arms up in the air. it was a tie game against a division rival w/first place on the line. he hit a huge and i mean absolutely huge HR and he loved it and so did i.

third, reyes is better then every shortstop in the league w/the exception of hanley ramirez (i dont count arod as a SS). so like i said get off his ****ing back

ShinobiNYC
07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
What's with these people who as soon as they open an account start flaming people :mad:

D-Amazins
07-24-2008, 10:47 PM
hop off Jose's jockstrap. Sheesh it has enough people on it.