PDA

View Full Version : Expectations for next year?

Chronz
07-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Do you expect the Nuggets to surpass last years successes? If so why, if not what are you expecting?

Also I would be curious to get Nugget fans opinion on the matter:
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5983013#post5983013

DenButsu
07-24-2008, 09:08 AM
It's really, really hard to say right now until we know whether or not the front office will make any more significant moves this summer. But if Nene is healthy, I honestly don't think we'll be much worse off without Camby. Our defense was often more formidable with Najera-K than Camby-K, to tell you the truth, and the Birdman is very much a suitable replacement for Eddie.

BRAVE KID
07-24-2008, 10:03 AM
It's really, really hard to say right now until we know whether or not the front office will make any more significant moves this summer. But if Nene is healthy, I honestly don't think we'll be much worse off without Camby. Our defense was often more formidable with Najera-K than Camby-K, to tell you the truth, and the Birdman is very much a suitable replacement for Eddie.as usual Den, I agree with you. Birdman may be considered an upgrade over Nareja b/c of his size. I don't think we will be that bad next year, hell we might be a little better, reason being is that without the defensive presence of Camby, maybe the nugs will realize that they have to step up their game thus resulting in better overall team defense......a guy can hope.