PDA

View Full Version : mo evans underrated!!

montaellisfan
07-24-2008, 02:54 AM
this is why i feel mo evans will be a great aquisition for the dubs this yr.

he is great in transition

he hits close to 39% on three's

plays hard all season long! unlike mp

solid defender.

and i just like how hard he hits the offensive glass

supposedly he's holding out for a bit more money, which he probly deserves, but if u ask me pietrus aint worth 25 mil and evans will be more consistant than buike this yr. kelenna got too jumper happy last yr. people look at our roster and automatically think we cant make the playoffs. but i think collectively so far we've gotten bigger, tougher, younger, with more agressive consistant shooters. if we put it all together and rebound and defend a little, with our scoring... damn who knows.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-24-2008, 03:00 AM
Yeah Your Wright In The West If You Can Score & Rebound & Play A Lil D Yhe Sky Is Da Limit

Leadoffman9
07-24-2008, 03:19 AM
I love the signing too...love what the W's are doing, it might not be sexy but it is very solid!

*Superman*
07-24-2008, 04:12 AM
Underrated is the word that describes him, i already said how good of a player he is, he will be a good sign for you guys if you get him. I'm not a Warriors fan so IDK how Azubuki plays, but you know what you will be getting with Evans and thats a high energy player off the bench, solid 3 point shooter, decent defender, slasher and an all around good player.

BigWheel
07-24-2008, 11:01 AM
I have heard people question his Defense. I have not followed his every nba game, but he comes from the right teams and coaches that did did stress defense and he played heavy minutes for them (detriot, lakers, orlando).

At the price its a good deal.

Thatruth32
07-24-2008, 12:12 PM
I love the signing too...love what the W's are doing, it might not be sexy but it is very solid!

its not done quite yet so dont get to excited...

garlicboy
07-24-2008, 01:15 PM
I haven't watched him play consistently since he was on the Kings, and I liked him then. He's a great transition player who can really get up and down the court.

He's the type of player that would compliment Marcus Williams. I guy who is experienced and knows how to move without the ball, and has the quick hops to get up for alley oops.

oracle650
07-24-2008, 01:34 PM
^he still gots hops good. yea he looked like he shot is still there against detroit. they almost did that.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Fasho If He He Wants A Few More Bucks We Should Just Hook The Brotha Up Then

cali72888
07-24-2008, 03:23 PM
give him same contract as buke.....he is better!

GIANTS15
07-24-2008, 06:47 PM
HMMM All that stuff is good so lets hope he has a nice career with what ever team picks him up cause it aint gonna be with the Warriors.:D