PDA

View Full Version : Is Azubuike overrated?

Webelievegs!
07-24-2008, 01:56 AM
Why or why not should we resign him? What qualities does he have as a player that make you want to keep him.

Discuss.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-24-2008, 02:10 AM
No Not Overrated He's Still A Lil Unproven & The Clippers Are Desperate Plus He'll Have A Good Chance To Start There He Wouldnt Start Here So I Dont Blame Him For Signing That Offer. P.s. How Much You Wanna Bet Baron Told The Clippers To Give Him That Offer

Conor
07-24-2008, 02:14 AM
Underrated if anything. Very good on defense, he's athletic, explosive, can score in bunches, and still has quite a bit of untapped potential.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-24-2008, 02:20 AM
I Agree Conor But What Due You Think About My Boy Oracle650's Trhead Titled Nelson Why Dont You Read It & Post Your Thoughts

garlicboy
07-24-2008, 02:21 AM
Underrated if anything. Very good on defense, he's athletic, explosive, can score in bunches, and still has quite a bit of untapped potential.

Agree,
It doesn't make sense not to sign him and penny pinch unless the Dubs are being extremely frugal in hopes of signing a free agent.

That being said, I do think that Mo Evans brings a dimension to the team that we lost with the departure of Pietrus. That athletic, leaping, defending wing with an explosive first step.

Tough call as to who to sign. I'm 50/50. There are many variables in signing either player.

POZUNO
07-24-2008, 02:22 AM
P.s. How Much You Wanna Bet Baron Told The Clippers To Give Him That Offer

I'm sure he did. What BD wants BD gets, so MDSr says. "what ever you want Felton. I'm giving Baron the same thing". "whatever you want, I'll get it".

We got Faulked by Felton!

ULT WARRIOR408
07-24-2008, 02:26 AM
Ya'll Got Faulked By Say What???!!!!!! Please Explain