PDA

View Full Version : Jackson/harrington/wright For Bibby/smith How About It

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 02:22 PM
I Want Jackson Stay But All These Rumors About Why Include Him A Deal Like This. With This Move Ellis Could Be At The 2 & Bibby Is A Great 1 & Smith Is A Perfect Forward For Us. Now Before Ya'll Hate Just Think About It ;)

oracle650
07-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Jackson is my favorite player. I'll say it again. but this would be the only way I'd part with him. If it was possible.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Rite On & It Would Benefit Both Teams

*Superman*
07-23-2008, 03:09 PM
No way they would trade Josh Smith for them. Wright has potential, Harrington sucks and Jackson is getting old.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Superman Your Trippin Wright May Have Potential But He's A Few Years Away From It Jackson Is Not Old & Lets Say He Is Old His Career Numbers Show He's Gottin Better With Age Al Is A Lil Inconsistant But He Dosent Suck I Think They Would Take It

cali72888
07-23-2008, 03:34 PM
no way for bibby, he would throw up so much garbage on our team its rediculious, and if we were interested in smith then we would have tryed to get him through FA.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Bibby Does Shoot Alot But He Knows When To Pass & We Could Atl To Sign Smith Then Trade Him

oracle650
07-23-2008, 03:41 PM
just saying if you want to get rid of jack and al thats the best way to go. name a better trade or shut up clark kent.

garlicboy
07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
No way they would trade Josh Smith for them. Wright has potential, Harrington sucks and Jackson is getting old.

I agree, this trade does not make sense for either team.

Scatterman
07-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Are you smoking?

djeller1139
07-23-2008, 05:09 PM
I Want Jackson Stay But All These Rumors About Why Include Him A Deal Like This. With This Move Ellis Could Be At The 2 & Bibby Is A Great 1 & Smith Is A Perfect Forward For Us. Now Before Ya'll Hate Just Think About It ;)

I'm confused...is this an actual rumored deal, or is it just an idea? If this is a real deal will you please post a link??

If this was a real deal i would definately be excited. Only thing i would prefer would be to do this with the Bobcats, as they are looking to trade Okafor and possibly Felton or Gerald Wallace. Okafor is a better rebounder, and Felton is a young, potential filled PG. Either way, i would be happy with any trade for a true PG and PF

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 05:11 PM
To Scatterbrain & Garlicbreath This Trade Makes Plenty Of Sense We Would Get A Pointgaurd In Bibby Then Ellis Could Play The 2,josh Smith Would Play The 4 Plus Atl Aint Going Nowhere Anytime Soon They Aint Gonna Make The Playoffs Again Anyway They Got Players Leaving The Country

oracle650
07-23-2008, 05:18 PM
You get smith to run the PF and Bibby at the 1. I'd prefer to give up Wright and a pick instead of fearless leader captain jack doe. no rumor. this is just a crazy idea from some real warriors fans. it's kinda funny when anybody else does this its ok. but now it's getting shot down. it's impossible all fun rite.

garlicboy
07-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Why are you so defensive? Must be cause your figuring this is bad trade that will never work. It would never work salary wise. Do the math one time.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Tooshay Garlicboy My Bad Dawg But If You Think About It Gettin Rid Of Al & Jax Contracts Would Create Space

gowarriors
07-23-2008, 07:17 PM
I think the reason Jackson's name is coming up in trade rumors is because of the pursuit of maurice Evans. Why shop for another SG when you have Maggette, belinelli, Monta and possibly Anthony Morrow?

It doesn't make sense.

The only sense, if this is true, is it to move Maggette to SF and part with Jack.

nothing against jack, but I sense the warriors are not done yet.

we'll see soon enough.

oracle650
07-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Why are you so defensive? Must be cause your figuring this is bad trade that will never work. It would never work salary wise. Do the math one time.

Didn't I say it was all in fun? I didn't wanna hear any bs when its a perfect world thread not news. or even a rumor. I remember you think Jack for Haslem was the answer a few weeks ago so I guess maybe I owe you wanna for firing off. Besides any better trade ideas? spill em!!!

oracle650
07-23-2008, 07:26 PM
I think the reason Jackson's name is coming up in trade rumors is because of the pursuit of maurice Evans. Why shop for another SG when you have Maggette, belinelli, Monta and possibly Anthony Morrow?

It doesn't make sense.

The only sense, if this is true, is it to move Maggette to SF and part with Jack.

nothing against jack, but I sense the warriors are not done yet.

we'll see soon enough.

jack prolly ain't goin newhere. hope not plus with his rep. no one will give us what he is worth. and if he leaves he's gonna put up# against us er'y time we play him.

garlicboy
07-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Didn't I say it was all in fun? I didn't wanna hear any bs when its a perfect world thread not news. or even a rumor. I remember you think Jack for Haslem was the answer a few weeks ago so I guess maybe I owe you wanna for firing off. Besides any better trade ideas? spill em!!!

I just brought up the Jack for Haslem idea, I can pull that thread from the basement and I stated that I don't think I would do this.

No trades from me, cause where in a COMPLETELY different situation and have made all of our trades and signings.

We just have to wait to see how our team plays and see who we can snag in the offseason next offseason or 2010.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Ts An Idea Dj

kiznarl
07-23-2008, 07:31 PM
From a hawks fans perspective we wouldnt do this as we value smith as the face of our franchise. The Hawks would never take back Harrington he was a cancer to our team and we ended up trading him away for a pick (which did end up to be acie law so not too worried about that) he demanded to be traded when he was no longer 1st option, jackson although a good player we dont really want as we have a leader with a better shot in joe johnson and we want to compete now so dont want brandon wright as we already have al horford who has progressed a lot quicker.

It would take an ellis/biedrins combo to take smith away (and we would throw in bibby as he would be surplus). Im not saying smith is that great but he is the face of the hawks like ellis and to trade him we would want a starting center and possibly an upgrade on bibby at pg. With Baron gone I think I would be right to assume warriors fans answer would not a chance in hell

Saying this i think i speak for 99% of hawks fans and why management havent signed him yet is beyond me and knowing hawks management they could well trade him to you or any other team for that matter for even less.

Hopefully with Childress now gone we will just sign Smith to the amount he is asking 11-12 mill so the rumour goes.

djeller1139
07-23-2008, 07:35 PM
NO WAY any team ever would do Ellis AND Biedrins for Josh Smith

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey Kiznari It Aint Like Ya'll Going Anywhere Anyway Ya'll Might As Well Take It & Let Bibby/smith Be On A Better Team

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-23-2008, 07:43 PM
From a hawks fans perspective we wouldnt do this as we value smith as the face of our franchise. The Hawks would never take back Harrington he was a cancer to our team and we ended up trading him away for a pick (which did end up to be acie law so not too worried about that) he demanded to be traded when he was no longer 1st option, jackson although a good player we dont really want as we have a leader with a better shot in joe johnson and we want to compete now so dont want brandon wright as we already have al horford who has progressed a lot quicker.

It would take an ellis/biedrins combo to take smith away (and we would throw in bibby as he would be surplus). Im not saying smith is that great but he is the face of the hawks like ellis and to trade him we would want a starting center and possibly an upgrade on bibby at pg. With Baron gone I think I would be right to assume warriors fans answer would not a chance in hell

Saying this i think i speak for 99% of hawks fans and why management havent signed him yet is beyond me and knowing hawks management they could well trade him to you or any other team for that matter for even less.

Hopefully with Childress now gone we will just sign Smith to the amount he is asking 11-12 mill so the rumour goes.

LOL! Now your wishing upon a star...SLAP YOURSELF! Ellis and Biedrins for Smith?? LMAO AND YOU THINK YOU WILL THROW IN BIBBY??
TALK ABOUT DREAMING! Smith is not that good... Ellis's potential IMO is higher than Smith....

Everyone keeps throwing SJax name in proposed trades.. SJax changed so much for us and hes become a viable strong leader on a very young club..
He can pass, shoot, DEFEND and is a strong floor leader. I'd rather keep him and see how we do after this year.
If hes traded who will step up on be the captain? Ellis, hes not ready.

Sjax does have his nights where he shoots us out of ball games but he does ALOT more good than bad..

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey Could Happen Not Saying It Will & Remember Its Just An Ideal Since It Looks Like They Wanna Trade Jack Plus They Cant Seem To Get Rid Of Al. They're Also For A Pointguard & They Need A True Powerforward. This Would Take Care Of All That

kiznarl
07-23-2008, 07:57 PM
LOL! Now your wishing upon a star...SLAP YOURSELF! Ellis and Biedrins for Smith?? LMAO AND YOU THINK YOU WILL THROW IN BIBBY??
TALK ABOUT DREAMING! Smith is not that good... Ellis's potential IMO is higher than Smith....

Everyone keeps throwing SJax name in proposed trades.. SJax changed so much for us and hes become and viable strong leader on a very young club..
He can pass, shoot, DEFEND and is a strong floor leader. I'd rather keep him and see how we do after this year.
If hes traded who will step up on be the captain? Ellis, hes not ready.

Sjax does have his nights where he shoots us out of ball games but he does ALOT more good than bad..

Thats why i stated i wasnt implying smith is that great and there was no chance it would happen its just that we value smith a lot higher than the players u were talking about. We have no use for harrington or wright and i dont think jackson would be a good fit

That leaves us with a team of

C - Horford, Pachulia
PF - Harrington, Wright
SF - Jackson, Williams
SG - Johnson, Stoudamire
PG - Law, Claxton

Would much rather have the team we have now doesnt address at all our needs of upgrading at center and point guard

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Your Kinda Wright About Al But Wright & Jacksom Would Be Good For Ya'll. By The Way How's New Zealand This Time Of Year

kylem4711
07-23-2008, 08:16 PM

Atlanta Would Never Do This Dumb Trade.

Numbers Dont Work And Atlanta Would Never Trade A Player Like Smith For A Bust Like Harrington, And A Headcase Like Jackson.

Man i felt dumb writing like that.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
No One Asked You Kylem Now Go Back To Your Sorry Clippers Forum

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-23-2008, 08:22 PM
No One Asked You Kylem Now Go Back To Your Sorry Clippers Forum

LOL! now thats funny

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Who Said Ellis & Beidrins For Smith It Wasnt Me But That Is Dumb

oracle650
07-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Atlanta Would Never Do This Dumb Trade.

Numbers Dont Work And Atlanta Would Never Trade A Player Like Smith For A Bust Like Harrington, And A Headcase Like Jackson.

Man i felt dumb writing like that.

you again?!? I bet Brand is happy now that he can tell people what he does for a living. people rather be related to a drug dealer than a san diego/la clipper.:D

ULT WARRIOR408
07-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Lol Dont Forget Buffalo Brave Also

kylem4711
07-23-2008, 10:53 PM
LOL! now thats funny

it was?

oracle650
07-24-2008, 12:36 AM
^is that a pic of baron in a dubs jersey?