PDA

View Full Version : Which core player would you trade.....

astros1981
07-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I would trade Roy, because he would bring the most in return.It is only a matter of time before he does demand a trade to a team that can contend in the near future.This team will not win anytime soon with the structure we have right now.This team is getting older and they are just looking flat out there.

Remember this is just for fun.

Thoughts????

benjaminlille
07-23-2008, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't Trade Roy right now because he's having a bad year so you're not going to get what you would usually get for a player like this. I would try to sign Garland Next Year to improve our pitching rotation. And to Answer Your Question, I would Trade None of the big Three, Especially Not The PUMA!

Tragedy
07-23-2008, 01:33 PM
If we're talking about the deadline, I'd probably be willing to trade most players not named Lee/Berkman/Pence.

If we're talking about after the season, I'm all for trading Roy Oswalt then. He shouldn't be traded now because his value isn't all that high, but it'll likely be a higher in the offseason when teams realize there is very little pitching depth on the market. All the teams that were after CC/Sheets will likely try for Oswalt as the "second tier" type of guy.

GBG2489
07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Matt Cain, Jonathan Sanchez and Bengie Molina for Lance Berkman. And Giants eat entire salary. Fair or unfair?

Wizard of O's
07-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Matt Cain, Jonathan Sanchez and Bengie Molina for Lance Berkman. And Giants eat entire salary. Fair or unfair?

Tim Lincecum for Lance Berkman. Straight up.

tripleplay2007
07-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Roy is on the down slide...